SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
If you just want to make a GIF without fancy transitions and such you could us that:
Yea that will work, I want to goof around for meow. I want to learn how to use Daz & an get back into playing around with Photoshop. I used to have a copy a while a go but my hard drive crashed a I lost it with a bunch of other program's.

• Sad
Reactions: NeimadFR

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Old Man Theory....reason Jamie is ok with MC hareming TF up is!!!!....she wants to be a Vegas Madame and cash in on all them dames ..she gonna hire them all out after they under the MC's dick-trance.
I suppose there can be a dick trance.After all we have games with female MC that have magical vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: ZWCook and Repuci

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I'm more concerned about what he'll think about Jasmine joining the harem than him being gay or not. Tbh I don't even care what he may think, I'm just worried about how this will affect the team, lol.
Not good... there's going to be a 3 way gong on with Damien , Lee an that other guy from the team if i recall lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zVoidwalker

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm more concerned about what he'll think about Jasmine joining the harem than him being gay or not. Tbh I don't even care what he may think, I'm just worried about how this will affect the team, lol.
if he's desperate to stay in the closet and wants to keep her for cover that's the only reason i see him getting bitchy over taking jas from him if he's batting for the home team he has no use for her so we might as well take her

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes