Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Jaime is becoming obsessed with MC. He falls asleep on the couch with his ma? She decides to sit on the floor near him for a couple hours and wait for him to wake up. That's creepy.

If this was another dev (a more evil one) I could see her turning into a full yandere, like "You're the chosen one, you must spread your seed to the world. Impregnate every girl I deem worthy".

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hope everyone is having a great week. :)
Day 5 is wrapping up nicely and I'm excited for everyone to play it.

Tier 0's extra teasers will start next week.
Due to this being the final week of the release I want to keep the teasers to a minimum. :)

All of the changes to my patreon will also be going into effect with shiny new art and everything. As well as new names for every tier on the 10th.
The new art will also be designed for the new tier names. The entire patreon besides my banner will be changing.

Quick statement for clarity.
I've seen some comments hinting that my content will be slowing down since I don't plan to set release dates for the full versions of the days anymore and that's just not true. While there won't be a set date anymore that doesn't mean they will take longer to make. I'll still be releasing the same 120-150 render weeklys as I have in the past. :)
This just gives me some breathing room in case I have issues irl like I've had these past two months.

I think I may throw in a few polls every now and then for tier 1+ to vote for the scenario for the special Saturday renders.

Rachael's client polls (and more specifically some of the messages I received about the polls) showed me that the polls can really make some people feel isolated and left out when their favorite option isn't picked. So if I do this I'll probably do it in a way where we'll go in order of the options chosen or I'll do some of all but have a few more for the ones that got chosen more.

Speaking of Rachael's client.
I'll be sharing one final mock up sometime this weekend. A few changes have been made on the feedback I've received. Just a final one to gauge interest and see if any additional changes should be made.

Thank you guys <3
I want to end this by thanking you all. I know I do it a lot but I still don't feel like I do it enough.
I try to be the best dev I can be, I try to grow as a dev every single day and I hope 2020 is full of that.
If my math isn't awful this will be my 20th straight week in a row with a release. I've been doing them since day one.
In these 20 weeks I've done somewhere around 3000 renders and 40 animations. Which is a lot. Especially considering I'm still brand new to all of this and I'm only one guy.
I'm not saying that to brag or anything, I'm saying it because there's no way I could do all of this at the rate I am now if it wasn't for all the support I receive. Be it financially or just words of support. It all means way more than you'll ever know.
If I'm having a bad day, I look at those supportive messages and it always motivates me.

You guys believe in me and I don't want to let you down. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm more concerned about what he'll think about Jasmine joining the harem than him being gay or not. Tbh I don't even care what he may think, I'm just worried about how this will affect the team, lol.
Well, him being gay will have a huge effect on how he reacts, I'd say. Other than that the only thing I think about him being gay is 'more girls for us then'.

yeah, it's just i hadn't seen any comments about it, and i was beginning to think it was just me
Really? We've been saying it for ages, long before we caught him with Lee like that. I first suspected it when he bailed on us at the pool in day 3, when Jasmine told us that he had a history of doing that whenever they were about to get it on.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Another great update.
I can't wait to see the end of day 5 and any big potential surprises down the road.
On another note this game has Jasmine, Tia, and that super cute couple who speak for each other.
It's exciting and refreshing to see more diversity in these games so many props to Braindrop.(y)

Reactions: NeimadFR

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Is it just me, or is the MC's dick getting smaller each update? I remember at launch it was like 3 feet long, now it looks like it's barely 6".
Maybe each additional girl makes his pp shrink a few inches :unsure:
Only changed once and it was midway through day 2. I assume people claiming it is shrinking are saying so because of how perspective works? Dunno, I can't speak for them.
Recent scenes have had the perspective be further away, which in turn may make it look smaller. But nah it hasn't changed again.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Only changed once and it was midway through day 2. I assume people claiming it is shrinking are saying so because of how perspective works? Dunno, I can't speak for them.
Recent scenes have had the perspective be further away, which in turn may make it look smaller. But nah it hasn't changed again.
Shrinkage_nqgmc5.gif

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Future plans -- Throw a costume party with the harem (or wait for the Halloween update later this year) and bring back the Day 1 massive Beef Thermometer as a one off and go with something like this:

1578469581100.png

Should please those who miss the MC's former foot-long trouser snake.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can Reupload file to zippy or google drive?
i can't download it my browser stuck
It doesn't seem worth uploading the old version now with the full release right around the corner, but I can add a Mega link for the new version when I update it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes