ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
No It's one of the weekly releases
Ya should really check the full release dates. 1st thursday of each month is the full update release. which wouldve been last week but it was moved up for the 9th. and thats BD words not mine.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
This game developers: "We don't condone benefitting from the infinite knowledgebase of troubleshooting and developing games that F95 provides us by letting us share our game freely here"

NOBODY who ever made money from these types of games could have EVER made 1 cent were it not from learning through this type of share/"steal" community...
If you're talking about that disclaimer on a lot of game threads you see now, I think (at least how one dev put it - not Braindrop ) it's to say that sure, the dev manages the thread here and is active with us but they aren't the ones editing in or adding the new versions that aren't available to the public yet (that's done by F95 staff and uploaders).

Because that wouldn't be fair to their patrons if they (the dev) personally was putting the newest version here for everyone. Kind of like a "wink" and a "nod" to people saying "yeah I get it, my games here, but I'd still like you to come donate if you can" kind of deal.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
This game developers: "We don't condone benefitting from the infinite knowledgebase of troubleshooting and developing games that F95 provides us by letting us share our game freely here"

NOBODY who ever made money from these types of games could have EVER made 1 cent were it not from learning through this type of share/"steal" community...
When I took ownership of the thread I was asked if I wanted a disclaimer to let people know I wasn't the one uploading the links. I said sure.
I didn't choose the wording hence why it says "we". It's just to let people know that the dev isn't the one leaking his own links.

It isn't that deep homie. :)

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
wow, easily one of the best devs around. so much content on such a regular basis. I couldn't believe how long this update was. it really says something that the most common concern is fear that Braindrop will burn himself out from doing TOO MUCH. bravo, my man.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017

On top of what BD himself said about not being the uploader of his own content on this site but simply the thread "owner", you have to take into consideration that he's one of the most active dev here and talks with us, takes feedback into consideration and fixes bugs that the non-patreon community finds.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
If you're talking about that disclaimer on a lot of game threads you see now, I think (at least how one dev put it - not Braindrop ) it's to say that sure, the dev manages the thread here and is active with us but they aren't the ones editing in or adding the new versions that aren't available to the public yet (that's done by F95 staff and uploaders).

Because that wouldn't be fair to their patrons if they (the dev) personally was putting the newest version here for everyone. Kind of like a "wink" and a "nod" to people saying "yeah I get it, my games here, but I'd still like you to come donate if you can" kind of deal.
That disclaimer might also serve as a safety net for games with incest patch implying for Patreon that it's not the dev that is providing an incest patch (just in case) ;)

Regarding the update, I've just played it and one of the best thing about it is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crewfalcons

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Trans aint women either :ROFLMAO: I consider them as IT. (and not IT as in Penny wise the clown that MF is scary AF and im sure he will set a futa/trans' gender into the right direction they were born in) Anything that looks like a women but have/had a penis is something yet nothing. I consider them genderless if they refuse their gender they were born in. Unless its those rare cases where they are born with both genders. Might sound rude of me saying so but thats how i see it. :LOL:
I disagree, because I believe that if they transitioned then they are a woman, but I respect your opinion.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
This game really surprises me, on the beginning I saw it as a game with good story that the MC would fuck everybody based on choices, and choices are a big turn down for me, I hate to lose content, but as soon I discovered that it is possible, and actually is how the game is planned to be, for you to get every scene in a single playthrough, I almost falled in love.
Not only that, but the game looked good on the beginning, however, right now the renders have improves so fucking much, a true masterpiece, with characters that I like and know the name, and not gonna lie, the small updates, even though may not have a lot of content, do create this feeling.

When this game receives a original gallery, that Braindrop already said is a work in progress, I think this will enter for sure on my top list!

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
So is this the full release now? just asking cause i see it still says incomplete on the description
No game is pretty new still. He does monthly updates. And wrekly updates if youre a patreon. Day 5 will be up on jan 9th. Rn day 5 is uncompleted

Mar 20, 2019
I was in the minority meh-camp when it came to Bridget but after the recent updates - with her guiding and training Shauna - Holy Fug. Good stuff. She's developing into a Cuckquean/support-fetishist role and I like it. A lot.

Edit: Maybe I'm in the minority here but Bridget guiding Shauna to the D was probably the hottest situation so far.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, it seems the different routes are combining into 1 route. With Jamie supporting MC doing the impregnation stuff and all that, she was also ok with MC helping Willow even though she was mean to her. As expected, she is ok with Bailey too. As I posted earlier, I think Jamie is a cuckqueen in the making. She'll have MC banging everyone by the end of this game. Azel is slowly gaining traction too, showing her butt to MC and all that.
kinda wanted penny to do it.
I think Penny will be the one to help Shauna get comfortable with her dick. She and Shauna are very similar, so it makes sense to me that the more "experienced" trans girl will help her out. Jamie gets her comfortable with MC, Penny gets her comfortable with her body.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, it seems the different routes are combining into 1 route. With Jamie supporting MC doing the impregnation stuff and all that, she was also ok with MC helping Willow even though she was mean to her. As expected, she is ok with Bailey too. As I posted earlier, I think Jamie is a cuckqueen in the making. She'll have MC banging everyone by the end of this game. Azel is slowly gaining traction too, showing her butt to MC and all that.

I think Penny will be the one to help Shauna get comfortable with her dick. She and Shauna are very similar, so it makes sense to me that the more "experienced" trans girl will help her out. Jamie gets her comfortable with MC, Penny gets her comfortable with her body.
aside from the fact that we really don't know how experienced she is in regards to sex-i do see your point and it makes sense. i do think that after she bangs the mc-should you allow it-penny should service shauna before joining the harem......same with any trans girls- i'm naming shauna as the alpha female.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Why the dev is still proposing to download episode 1 to 4 if the main version contains 1 to 5 ?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes