Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
i cant wait to meet this daliah person also it was cool the guy from the thorns actually apolgized and owned up to the bet he made
That was one of the teammates not the initial guy. They went behind his back and followed through on the bet with the acceptance of the girls.

Apr 30, 2023
It seems like the MC was always openly loving with Azel, and from the memories we've scene, it looks like he was that way even with Cedy and Wendy before his father took him away.

It could be that by having the MC have these very openly intimate yet not sexual relationships with the women in his "family" Braindrop is trying to say that the reason that the MC is able to be such a good boyfriend to so many different girls is due to his being raised to love very openly.

If that's the case, well, I'm not sure that I completely buy it, but... whatever. There are many teen males who are so closed off they can barely do anything other than screw, much less cuddle. Maybe by making his MC an unselfish boyfriend and basketball star, BD is trying to say that you can be macho and sensitive at the same time...

Or it's just a BS fantasy story to get your rocks off to, lol
Who is AZEL??

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Weird question maybe, but does anyone know how you get in contact with BD? Is that only possible through Discord after subscribing to his Patreon?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes