EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
@preglovr12 I assume you're on the discord. Out of morbid curiosity... Has the "Mackenzie" person been online/said anything over the last few months that he's been releasing anything since he's been doing all the communication as BD, or has everyone and BD just stopped talking about "her"? Lol

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
@preglovr12 I assume you're on the discord. Out of morbid curiosity... Has the "Mackenzie" person been online/said anything over the last few months that he's been releasing anything since he's been doing all the communication as BD, or has everyone and BD just stopped talking about "her"? Lol
Mackenzie=BD, basic knowledge here.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Mackenzie=BD, basic knowledge here.
I'm aware. I've never believed that Mackenzie was anyone but BD. My posts from this thread show that. I'm more curious if he's just moved on from that whole thing and its one of those topics that no one brings up, but everyone knows about. Or, does he continue to log in as Mackenzie and chat with the people in the Discord?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how is it incest. Azel isn't MC mother
Patreon consideres incest to include sex between any persons, blood related or not, who have ever, at any time, shared a familial bond of any kind. Azel was a parental figure to him which in their eyes consitutes a familial bond, and makes her off limits.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
No posts since March 7th.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
I get it that BD doesn't want to implement incest due to Patreon guidelines and for other personal reasons, but still I feel that it does leans towards a more sexual interaction than a family-friendly relationship with (at least Azel, but also the other 'family members'). For instance, MC being told to get lewd with Azel by Rachel, having a POV that closes up at her cleavage or butt, having her being scantily dressed, kissing her passionately on her mouth in public, lifting her up with MCs hands on her butt, having her walk in the room during lewd interactions with other girls, and so on... Those are not really traditional (step)mother-son interactions if you ask me.

Which also means that you cannot blame people that they are confused about future romances between these characters. The idea of a more sexual relationship with these characters are planted in the players' mind, because all of the suble interactions (as stated above) nudge them that way.

This all could've been prevented if the persons who are related to the MC were way more vanilla, instead of being such teases. I mean, just make 'em less curvy, hot and skimpy dressed and change the kisses to the cheeks, instead of the mouths. I do understand this would the make related characters way less interesting and even obsolete, but hey, that's the downside of creating an adult game with family members living under the same roof as your harem...

Reactions: Kassan06969

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
The problem is, even if you reject the intrusive thoughts and actions (as stated above), Azel is still quite needy and touchy with the MC, which If I'm being honest, I find the whole needy, huggy and kissy thing quite annoying and that's my dilemma when playing WVM, some people like it, others perhaps, like myself, doesn't, but what can we do, so it's whatever.

And to be fair, after the MC found his biological family (quite literally), I thought Azel perhaps would've found her groove back into a normal life, taking a job again and keeping herself busy, but then we had the whole (I don't know my place anymore) from her and we get the whole "let's stick together like glue again, because..." and we're here. But then again, you already have your biological mother, on paper and from everyone's perspective on the game, Azel isn't your stepmother anymore, although the MC feels like she is, but now incest isn't a thing FOR AZEL, I think the story could branch out and break the incest-restriction by maybe transfering the papers back to the MC's biological mother, and let people finally date Azel if they want to, it's not like they're blood-related.

But again, I'm not into incest and I myself find Azel quite needy, so what the fuck do I know.. Let people bang her if they want, just bend the lore a bit and get rid of the whole family drama with MC and Azel, leaving them free to date if they want to, I don't know.

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
The problem is, even if you reject the intrusive thoughts and actions (as stated above), Azel is still quite needy and touchy with the MC, which If I'm being honest, I find the whole needy, huggy and kissy thing quite annoying and that's my dilemma when playing WVM, some people like it, others perhaps, like myself, doesn't, but what can we do, so it's whatever.
[...]
Exactly.

The whole relationship with Azel (and perhaps also Willow) basically send out the wrong signals. You can tell that BD is really emotionally/passionately attached to this game by the way he writes the dialogues, but the controversies around this subject also seep through. You can nearly read between the lines in the game that BD is struggling with this. Which makes the game less immersive for everyone.

The people who do have an incest fetish find it really dull that there is no sexual interaction with these characters, and the people who don't like incest find the interactions to intimate... Which ultimately creates a lose-lose situation.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes