merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Its all in one i believe season 1 and 2 are together unless its changed from the last time i checked
thats what I thought too, but the seen of meeting Damion after talking to Jamie, and then he shows MC the RV, and then the packing and the long drive is not there anymore, in my new game after a fresh DL and install, all that is gone

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
thats what I thought too, but the seen of meeting Damion after talking to Jamie, and then he shows MC the RV, and then the packing and the long drive is not there anymore, in my new game after a fresh DL and install, all that is gone
Ima see i got the most recent download. Let me see if does it to me too

Edit: Mine starts off from the first day. I was able to see the packing, RV and Damion scene they are still there

Last edited:

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Ima see i got the most recent download. Let me see if does it to me too

Edit: Mine starts off from the first day. I was able to see the packing, RV and Damion scene they are still there
well ok, I guess I got bad DL file, I'll go back and DL from a different server, thanx for checking

Nov 19, 2021
So I decided to give Season 2 a try. I started out as a huge fan, tried defending the creator when everyone was curb stomping him because of the delays, and eventually just saw the whole situation as a farse and laughed at how sad and ridiculous the game had become.

What I was genuinely surprised about was that Season 2 actually does carry on right after Season 1. I thought there was some huge gap in the plot and you were randomly just doing things without any idea why. There are new characters that are written as if you had already encountered them in previous releases, so definitely some awkwardness there. Ultimately it wasn't too bad though (assuming WVM performs a redo at some point of the previous episodes).

The writing DOES at times feel like filler. After the exhibition game, the MC is legit doing 5 billion things including looking for a large portion of the harem that goes missing. Was it necessary? Was there some sort of threat that was at play here? Nope. Just young people being young people and apparently a mom that wanted to get high. What was the point of that?

I did like that Rainn finally has a bit of spotlight after being kind of kicked to the curb. I think Bailey showing pictures how she and her friends were different in high school was pretty interesting. The role of how sexualized the fangirls are in the game is kind of unique? I'm kind of wondering how one of the girls is creating this kind of sexualized cult that's following him around. Where do you go with that in the story?

I am starting to think that by the end of this story...every female in the game universe is going to be fucked by the MC. I mean some of these fans are coming from other states and just throwing themselves at him. I know that harems can have an unlimited amount of characters as a love interest, but there is usually some kind of limit, right? I mean it's getting to the point where the dude is going to take out the trash and the garbage collector is this hot, needy slut that needs love and validation from the MC.

Creator still teases a lot of shit with Azel and company. I understand 100% that they are not going to be a sexual interest in the story, but it seems so bizarre that they would continue to be teased and flaunted. Seems like if the audience playing the game is getting frustrated by that bit of direction you would just stop doing shit like that. MC even has a point where they can joke with their sister about letting Elizabeth think they are in a physical relationship and even when you tell Elizabeth about the two of you being related...it's awkward. Because clearly your sister does/did have feelings for you. And we continue to drive that point home in the story? Just let it go.

I'm not a fan of the lips. I'm not 100% with the changes to the characters either. But in the end I don't think that's a huge deal. Surprisingly...while I have made fun of the black boxes in the past, I actually don't see them as that big of a deal. They look tacky as hell, and I think just blurring the face would be better. Or better yet...what is wrong with having a face for the MC? Plenty of games do.

Certain plot points do seem to be moving though, but I'm scratching my head as to the point of it. Seems like it would be easier to do a time skip to when just prior to the first game of the season. Going on this cruise is going to be weird, and I wonder how they are going to make this drug dealing lady work with the overall story. Maybe she's Millie's supplier and so befriending her makes Millie like you more. Haha.

Anyway just my thoughts. Game right now is "okay." I don't hate it. I don't love it. But I'm interested to see where it's going and ultimately how the hell it's going to end. Seems like the updates are coming pretty frequently now so assuming it stays like that...it'll have to end at some point. And I'm guessing the MC will legit become the God of Basketball and his harem will be the entire planet. The final shot? Earth will suddenly look like a basketball and the MC will be fucking the planet's vagina. And one final choice. "Creampie or shoot away?" Shooting away will cause a comet of cum to spray out and float into the cosmos. The seed impregnates stars and planets and makes them into habitable worlds. The creampie? World becomes happy and healthy and a paradise. Also everyone needs an umbrella for three days of cum rain. :LOL:

jonlooy

Mar 6, 2020
I think the game is great. It has been really emotional at times, its fun, its silly, its trans positive. The sequence with the match was fantastic. I am a bit irritated with the amount of time taken with the mother character, but overall it is really good. I think it would benefit from being updated less often, but with more content in each update - to give a bit more progression and story. But I like pretty much all the characters and the conflicts. Easily the best game on this site

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
If the dev won't continue with Azel as a LI then will he stop using her in the game since having her gives false hope of a relationship with the MC. Or snice their not blood related and his real mom is back, can't he write a scenario where they can be in a relationship since the definition of incest is based on being blood related, it should then be ok to have them in a relationship.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If the dev won't continue with Azel as a LI then will he he stop using her in the game since having her gives false hope of a relationship with the MC. Or snice their not blood related and his real mom is back, can't he write a scenario where they can be in a relationship since the definition of incest is based on being blood related, it should then be ok to have them in a relationship.
ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021

Hey everybody, hope you're all doing well.

There's very little info to share this week. Work has begun on the first weekly / beta for Episode 10 and I hope to have that out around this upcoming Friday. Though that's no hard date and it will be uploaded and released as soon as I feel it's ready. It may be a little earlier and it may be a bit later.
(Just a reminder that the betas are shorter weekly versions of the game that are usually around 100 renders long)

Also, this next beta will be titled "Episode 10 - Beta 1" and will look like "S2-C1-E10-B1"
Any release that has a B# at the end is a beta. The monthly and final version of Episode 10 will simply be titled "S2-C1-E10" with no beta indicator.

I'm going to start doing normal tier timings this month, all releases were sped up in May but I plan on doing the normal daily wait per tier in June.

The bday renders will be posted very soon, the client poll should be on Monday, character sheets should come out on time, ditlo may be a little late depending on how I decide to handle it, and sexy renders should be on time.

But yeah, super normal week. Work has been going really well and I've been having a blast working on everything. I really appreciate all of the kind words that have been shared about the recent releases. I'm glad you guys have been enjoying them.

That's all for me for this week. Time for me to get back to work on things.
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just wish the actual story moved along a little quicker. at this rate, the trip to Florida will happen maybe by the end of the year..and that is supposed to be the next day but mc is too busy fucking every bitch he meets to actually move the story along..it's now beyond boring and i want to see mc drilling the gf and cheerleaders of that other team of douchebags..but that won't happen until 2025 at this rate..get on with the story for fuck sakes..

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
It is kind of ironic that the 1st chapter is going to be reworked into 30 days instead of 10 because too much was packed into each day. Queue chapter 2.... Has two dozen interactions per day.... Anyone know when the Chapter 2 rework will be expected? I had to chuckle at the end of this last update where he says its midnight and rattles off 5 more girls he has to meet with before his flight early the next day.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes