Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting WVM S2 C1 E9 to Android with the cheat/music/walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

natecali23

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone else find Cedar's character to be absolutely insufferable? Need her to have a blood transfusion with Magic Johnson in the next update. FOH with that bru bru shit so cringy.

Reactions: Mars_ixv and splamo

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Love the whole concept of this game granted some stuff taking forever as I've seen loads of back and forth when having MC pursuing of various paths. It took it quite some time to get the enabling of lesbian content which I do hope with that option being enabled it does occur as just that the girls with each other not having it count when in threesome with MC...lesbian sex is no dicks so here's hoping (especially once that redhead gets out of her shell)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Do i have to allow Bailey to be with Rain to get content with Rain
We do not know yet. BUT... It looks like Rainn had already made up her mind to see what the MC is all about. She does some experimenting in the latest update. So, it may be possible to get Rainn on her own in the future. Fingers crossed.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I dunno if it was real or some fever dream, but I thought I read somewhere that the early game was going to be 'stretched out' a bit so the MC isn't buried with so much stuff going on.

Has this happened yet, or should I stop having weird dreams?

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I dunno if it was real or some fever dream, but I thought I read somewhere that the early game was going to be 'stretched out' a bit so the MC isn't buried with so much stuff going on.

Has this happened yet, or should I stop having weird dreams?
Yes, no, maybe?

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Ive been play this story gave for a while back when season 1 was the only updates, and after I while I took a break, well after this last update and started playing a new game, I started to realize that season 1 is gone, I remember parts of it and its gone now, 1 in particular was the seen where Damion drove mc and GF in a RV to the new house and joins the collage, there is lots more than that but all that is gone, and yet it says here "" 1685842051386.png
so .... what happened to season 1?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Ive been play this story gave for a while back when season 1 was the only updates, and after I while I took a break, well after this last update and started playing a new game, I started to realize that season 1 is gone, I remember parts of it and its gone now, 1 in particular was the seen where Damion drove mc and GF in a RV to the new house and joins the collage, there is lots more than that but all that is gone, and yet it says here "" View attachment 2673393
so .... what happened to season 1?
Its all in one i believe season 1 and 2 are together unless its changed from the last time i checked

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes