imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, so lots of messages here and I'm not sure if it's already been posted or not, but with the face of the MC a black box, was thinking maybe put marshmello head on him, or the different kinds of stay puft marshmallow man's facial expressions. Looking at his huge size compared to the others, I think that would be more appropriate. Not sure why I randomly thought of that every time. Just figured it would give it more of a comedic feel, to alleviate some of the heavy dialogue (boy is there lots of it). haha

Last edited:
Reactions: matt767

Doondar

Dec 16, 2020
I just finished the latest playthrough and had to come here and see if others were feeling the same as I and it seems a lot do.

I like the game but not as much as I used to. pieces of story have been removed from S1, charters have been remodeled (some so much so that it ruined them ie. Ruby, Tracy), the story has become frayed (stuff repeating in S2 as though it hadn't already been in S1), and it's gone from a choice based VN to static. I've seen speculation that it's being continued by a new dev and I can definitley see how that could seem possible. If that's the case, why do this if you do not plan to expand on the existing template? It's almost like they didn't bother mapping the story and events that had already taken place. If it's as others say, the original dev is returning from hiatus, I'm sure you are eager to utilize new ideas but doing so to the point of this is a huge mistake.

I've been very disappointed and frustrated with S2. It's become nothing more than a poor attempt at continuing what was a promising game.

Nov 19, 2021
No, supposedly comes out some time today. Probably late tonight or early tomorrow if it does.
In it will introduce the crossover storyline where characters from WVM and Being a Dik suddenly swap universes. See what happens when WVM's M/C tries to love and validate Quinn. And see how Being a Dik's M/C deals with characters that don't give a shit about him, but can actually bone Azel.

Apr 30, 2023
In it will introduce the crossover storyline where characters from WVM and Being a Dik suddenly swap universes. See what happens when WVM's M/C tries to love and validate Quinn. And see how Being a Dik's M/C deals with characters that don't give a shit about him, but can actually bone Azel.
So let me get this straight Being a Dik and WVM had the same developer???and characters can swap universes???Well that could be bad for the story if it's not explained well

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I wonder if that was on the front page like "There's no sex with Nana yet!" would help with the constant incest questions. Although I do commiserate I love me a milf and cedar is one if the hottest girls in the game, imo.
Yeah, I gave up on Azel, but I am so glad we finally got Harper!!! I would trade all the others for her. I'm looking for one of her IRL!

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes