AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Isn't it the 2nd time he change Emiko?
I don't think so, i remember there was her old and this new one (i can be complete wrong), maybe when she got punched by willow that her model changed a little.

So Bailey gets knocked up, Raiin gets her due, kinda, a blowjob from Zoe, and our bet acknowledged.... And this is a "episode". How fucking laughable.
Still better than promising 1200 renders and never delivering anything and keep giving excuses...

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I don't think so, i remember there was her old and this new one (i can be complete wrong), maybe when she got punched by willow that her model changed a little.

Still better than promising 1200 renders and never delivering anything and keep giving excuses...
Wtf Bailey got knocked up first before you knocked up Jamie and Shauna.

• Wow
Reactions: splamo

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It was not me that said that, and she is not pregnant...at the moment, nobody is (unless there is any secret choices that lead to that).
yeah, I don't know why they quoted you and then responded to the other post, lol.

Also, As many girls as have been creampied multiple times, someone's got to be pregnant. Either that or his sperm don't swim right, lol

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Episode 9 was a good update: I played through the whole game again, going full man slut. By my count the MC fucked 17 different girls. During the game the MC had sex (not counting HJ,BJ) 49 different times, and anal sex 3 times. Your play might be different depending on choices. Just for fun. Anyway update was good, some nice scenes. I don't have any problem with how the models look or facial expressions, I think they all look just fine, I think it is just the art style of the developer.

Thanks for the update, look forward to more. peace.

Reactions: kankeraap0321

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Also, As many girls as have been creampied multiple times, someone's got to be pregnant. Either that or his sperm don't swim right, lol
I have seen some guys that do sports that had some really nasty injuries and cannot have kids anymore, but the mc look like a healthy person, i have no idea why yet he don't have any kids.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is it possible to get Just the update Links as well so you don't need to download the whole thing evertime!!!!!

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Episode 9 was a good update: I played through the whole game again, going full man slut. By my count the MC fucked 17 different girls. During the game the MC had sex (not counting HJ,BJ) 49 different times, and anal sex 3 times. Your play might be different depending on choices. Just for fun. Anyway update was good, some nice scenes. I don't have any problem with how the models look or facial expressions, I think they all look just fine, I think it is just the art style of the developer.

Thanks for the update, look forward to more. peace.
can laid on harper?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes