Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
About Rainn and Bailey in this update...
Finally with Rainn! And I am happy with where that went.
I do wish that the decision with Bailey/Rainn came further down the line. That shutting it down now didn't mean shutting it down forever. Or being able to say no later.

That was a satisfying update!

Apr 30, 2023
Thank you for that. I'm just saying that incest just seems to add a little extra spice to any game. Truth be told, there is a lot more incest going on in this world than will ever be admitted. It is one of those little secrets that is kept in the closet. It is really a part of our DNA as a species. Of course, as I said, it can be made optional for those who fear being turned into a pillar of salt.
I am not a fan of incest Personally but that does not mean if the developer ever decided to add the option i would stop playing the game...So far in my honest opinion the story is really cool even though there are some options for you to decide but there are no big changes to the story so far...
yeah, this has always been my main gripe with the game, where because of how many "love interests" there are in this game, it greatly reduces how good the game is. Honestly, you can easily remove 60% of the women from this game and it'll improve it exponentially and feel less like mc is forming a sex cult.
The mc most likely had created a harem than a sex cult and secondly so far there are at least 3 women that the mc does not see romantically (Biological mother,Adoptive mother,Sister,) and there are optional romantic roads with Coach Harper...but it is optional and optional means that it is a decision each player has to do for himself and on the latest update there is another optional girl Rainn plus the cheer team from that school we played basket ball with and Jax's girlfriend....
I agree that there are many girls already but it is a game with Harem Element in it so there are little things we can do...but still it's up to every player's choice if he will follow through and invite all the girls for romantic relationship or not

• Wow
Reactions: CutieLvr

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Don't the sisters and the mom look ripe for a little incest? It almost looks like it is already in their blood, and I like that. For those of us who would love to see it, let's try to encourage the dev to change his mind and include incest. It can always be made to be optional. This game is screaming out for incest. I'm just saying. I'll get off my soapbox, now.
Dev said they're not including it so respect his decision and find something else as you're so fond of saying.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Don't the sisters and the mom look ripe for a little incest? It almost looks like it is already in their blood, and I like that. For those of us who would love to see it, let's try to encourage the dev to change his mind and include incest. It can always be made to be optional. This game is screaming out for incest. I'm just saying. I'll get off my soapbox, now.
Yea never going to happen, Dev is already going back and remaking certain parts to make sure the incest feel is gone. He said someone can make a mod for it if they want but he will never add incest, personaly I wouldnt mind it but I am fine with BD not adding it just wish he didnt hint towards it so much but he going back to fix that.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 9] - Video enhancement mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated
changelog : 113 animations added

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am not a fan of incest Personally but that does not mean if the developer ever decided to add the option i would stop playing the game...So far in my honest opinion the story is really cool even though there are some options for you to decide but there are no big changes to the story so far...

The mc most likely had created a harem than a sex cult and secondly so far there are at least 3 women that the mc does not see romantically (Biological mother,Adoptive mother,Sister,) and there are optional romantic roads with Coach Harper...but it is optional and optional means that it is a decision each player has to do for himself and on the latest update there is another optional girl Rainn plus the cheer team from that school we played basket ball with and Jax's girlfriend....
I agree that there are many girls already but it is a game with Harem Element in it so there are little things we can do...but still it's up to every player's choice if he will follow through and invite all the girls for romantic relationship or not
Let me get this straight, if the dev decided to include incest and made it an optional choice, in other words, you can avoid the incest, you would still stop playing the game?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Let me get this straight, if the dev decided to include incest and made it an optional choice, in other words, you can avoid the incest, you would still stop playing the game?
Then there's me, who hasn't played since like chapter 8 of season 1 and who wonders how much content is there if you don't cheat (even with permission) and keep gf only.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Read that again, pay attention to the use of negation, you interpreted it the exact opposite of what they said.

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
mc only so far..
mc is just a jock with a big dick who goes around fk every hole lol

story is subpar for this game, its only good for the sex scenes.

if you want a proper story try being a dik
I used to think this was a great game because it had promising plot considerations:
  1. Going to college
  2. Expectations of being a star
  3. Problems with an open relationship
  4. Saving Harper's job
  5. Dealing with a corrupt institution
  6. The childhood amnesia thing
Etc.

Too bad its devolved into what it became.

Also, I recently replayed it and I'd completely forgotten about how weird the kissing animations are. WHY ARE THEY LICKING HIS EYEBALLS? THE EYES SHOULD BE AT EYE LEVEL, NOT THE TONGUE.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes