Apr 30, 2023
Let me get this straight, if the dev decided to include incest and made it an optional choice, in other words, you can avoid the incest, you would still stop playing the game?
Nope i would not stop playing the game since i appreciate the story that i have seen so far and the characters development ,even though i am not fan of incest some other players may like it..." if the dev decided to include incest and made it an optional choice" i would still played it since as i said before i liked the story so far...but personally i would not allow the mc have a relationship with Elizabeth's mom if i get the choice....

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Nope i would not stop playing the game since i appreciate the story that i have seen so far and the characters development ,even though i am not fan of incest some other players may like it..." if the dev decided to include incest and made it an optional choice" i would still played it since as i said before i liked the story so far...but personally i would not allow the mc have a relationship with Elizabeth's mom if i get the choice....
why not millie looks ok

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Is the Update-Only for Episode 8 -> Episode 9 or Ep 9 Beta (Part 3) -> Ep 9 Beta (Full)?
It has around 5000 renders so its more than EP8 to EP9. I think its from EP1 to the latest update (EP9/End of day 34)

Edit: Update only has 5,432 renders and 137 Animations. It also includes the latest scripts.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
screenshot0002.png

Well...finally the mc grow some balls...i really hated that scene in the last update, and now we can see that is while still not great is better than nothing, for me that part the mc was a complete simp, just because they are his girlfriends they can do whatever they want and the mc can go fuck himself (i really hope when milie come back that harper spank the shit out her).

That aside, i must say that since season 2, this update was the most sweet that i have seen, i really liked the story of bailey and rainn and i loved that choice that shauna had on this update (female version of her) and the animation are really good, yeah, it was lazy that part of "1/3 2/3 3/3" but overall, i can give credit where credit is due, this update was really good and i really hope that the game keep this way.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
View attachment 2667840

Well...finally the mc grow some balls...i really hated that scene in the last update, and now we can see that is while still not great is better than nothing, for me that part the mc was a complete simp, just because they are his girlfriends they can do whatever they want and the mc can go fuck himself (i really hope when milie come back that harper spank the shit out her).

That aside, i must say that since season 2, this update was the most sweet that i have seen, i really liked the story of bailey and rainn and i loved that choice that shauna had on this update (female version of her) and the animation are really good, yeah, it was lazy that part of "1/3 2/3 3/3" but overall, i can give credit where credit is due, this update was really good and i really hope that the game keep this way.
who is Alex? And what happened in the latest version its not loading for me?

• Haha
Reactions: Wicked Garden

Jul 30, 2020
is there anyway to just download the update ? a few days ago i downloaded the latest version (WVM-S2-C1-E8-B3-pc) which is around 4.20gig but i couldn't play it. now i came back to play but E9 is released :|
not sure if the cheat/walkthrough mode is gonna work with it either

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So Bailey gets knocked up, Raiin gets her due, kinda, a blowjob from Zoe, and our bet acknowledged.... And this is a "episode". How fucking laughable.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes