Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Compressed, now I vacate the thread :whistle:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For whatever my opinion is worth as one of the founding members of the Cult of Bailey (basically retired now), TKA would probably have liked this update.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

For whatever my opinion is worth, as one of the founding members of the Cult of Bailey (basically retired now), TKA would probably have liked this update.
Almost as bad as the sudden black boxes over the MCs face. Just reeks of laziness.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
after shauna Rainn is my favorite charcter, love those black lips and blue hair, and personally would deffently be as femeine as she liked ^^

top 3 favcorites is
1 shauna
2 Rainn
3 coach harper

looking forward to more

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Oh sweet baby Jesus….. what the hell happened to Bailey? I remember back in the day when I played this trainwreck she was one of my favorites. Now she looks like an anorexic mess

A true scamdrop special

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
mc only so far..
mc is just a jock with a big dick who goes around fk every hole lol

story is subpar for this game, its only good for the sex scenes.

if you want a proper story try being a dik
Thank, you. That is about how I remember it, another boring harem game.

Reactions: The D0n

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
weird how when a new update comes out ... it takes me back to christmas day .. when i was a kid ... about 55-60 years ago... that feeling as you rip the wrapping paper off that present .. and can't get that damn paper off fast enough :LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
Apr 30, 2023
I just finished playing Ep 9 and i have to say that i am glad that BD has shown us a bit of background for some of the girls hope to see something from all the girls as the story goes forward...Also i liked that at least on of the players from the opponent team came forth to the MC and said that what Jax did to Skye was bad....I have respect for that...it shows that not all players on that team are dickheads....i have to say that this mystery woman who used to be Ryker's boss does make me feel weird when she sents her people to the mc i mean she may not be bad (i can't say yet) but still what her associate said to the mc on the last update (ep 9) is totally a bit unrealistic at least from what i can tell about mobsters and Cartel leaders from movies and tv series...

In general i liked the whole newest part hope other players enjoy it to can't wait for more of it in the future and hoping for at least on more actual basketball game....

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Still love fuckin' freckles! That fine ass, to me, NEVER gets old, and Shauna is a freakin' peach, man! Screw the story, those sex scenes are definitely worth it every time!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

ai...

May 30, 2019
Will there ever be anything with Willow? I get that she's the mc's long lost sister. But she was my favorite character and right as something is about to happen with her the mc has to find out she's his sister and it's a no go... I'm glad we finally got a scene with Harper since she's my second favorite then Skye.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes