Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I have no love for Braindrop after all he has done, but still have to give credit. It's a pretty good story. Yeah he's made some questionable decisions about the game direction and characters but it is still more fun than 90% of the other games out there.
What he has done? Didn't follow the drama or something like that. I'm actually curious.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What he has done? Didn't follow the drama or something like that. I'm actually curious.
Had some knocks irl followed up by mental health issues which led to missed deliveries and broken promises, or deliberately scammed the collective population of earth for every dime they had. Depending on who you believe. As a person who hasn't paid a penny I lean towards option a, but I've had my own medical and mental health struggles, so world probably count as biased.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You've got a gif for everything. If I ever spend so much time and energy tracking the actions of an online fap game maker, someone has to put me out of my misery. Ya Allah.
Not hard to track when you experience it day by day

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Had some knocks irl followed up by mental health issues which led to missed deliveries and broken promises, or deliberately scammed the collective population of earth for every dime they had. Depending on who you believe. As a person who hasn't paid a penny I lean towards option a, but I've had my own medical and mental health struggles, so world probably count as biased.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn he looks like a excuse machine. But I didn't give any damn penny so I can't argue with him. I hope mental issue part is the one that true.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Jax commits a flagrant 2 and gets suspended for 1/3 of the season. MC starts a brawl and gets 2 exhibition games off. The script it real.
It does happen lol how many times has Demarcus Cousins has gotten suspended just for talking shit lol or even Wesbrick. sometimes the shit they pull doesn't justify there calls.. NOW malice in the palace was a whole other shit show.

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
It does happen lol how many times has Demarcus Cousins has gotten suspended just for talking shit lol or even Wesbrick. sometimes the shit they pull doesn't justify there calls.. NOW malice in the palace was a whole other shit show.
There really is no consistency. Draymond got that suspension in the playoffs this year because of his history. I just find it extremely unlikely a college player would receive 10 games for an exhibition flagrant 2. Though I also find it extremely unlikely a college coach would break down and throw their phone in front of a freshman over an exhibition game and some trash talk but that's WVM.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
There really is no consistency. Draymond got that suspension in the playoffs this year because of his history. I just find it extremely unlikely a college player would receive 10 games for an exhibition flagrant 2. Though I also find it extremely unlikely a college coach would break down and throw their phone in front of a freshman over an exhibition game and some trash talk but that's WVM.
The phone scene i can just say emotions but that would be to simple.. Now which one would you suggest even tho flagrant 2 is 1 game suspension and even tech calls can get only 1 game sometimes. unless multiple stacked on the player also ejections are a thing now im starting to see small problem now i dont know shit about G league rules or college rules either so i stay out of that.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Jax commits a flagrant 2 and gets suspended for 1/3 of the season. MC starts a brawl and gets 2 exhibition games off. The script it real.
Real silly. Even the never had a third of the season suspension.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
How satisfying it is when a Dev se deja de mamadas and gets back to work. No complaints on my part, for the moment.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes