ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
See, I kinda don't like STARTING a game in a wholesome relationship, cuz then I don't want to sex any other girls. Gotta stay faithful to the girlfriend.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
See, I kinda don't like STARTING a game in a wholesome relationship, cuz then I don't want to sex any other girls. Gotta stay faithful to the girlfriend.
In this game banging everyone that has a letter, number, or character model is how you stay faithful to your harem seeking GF...
This gif is a visual representation of Jamie telling you to add another GF to the to-do list...

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
Dev Report #8 (May 27th, 2023)
Yooooooooooooo,
I hope all of you are doing well.

Main Game:

I'm sure most of you are wondering when the upcoming monthly will be releasing and while I do plan on sticking to not setting any dates, I will share that I'm nearing the finish. It has taken me longer than I initially thought it would but not by a lot and work has gone really well on it so far and I'm happy with how everything is turning out.
I don't want to leave you guys completely in the dark so I'll say that you shouldn't expect anything today, tomorrow isn't very likely, but any day past that is a real possibility depending upon any issues that may come up in finalizing.
I'll likely speed up tier releasing to make sure every tier has access before the end of the month depending on the day it is released.

The size of the update itself does correspond to the time it is taking. It will be a little north of 200 renders and a little over 10 animations. (Not exact numbers as they could change a bit in the next few days but it will be at least this size.)
That means that Episode 9 in its entirety will be 600+ renders and 24+ animations.

I figured I'd take a moment to recap some of the month and what I plan to try and improve on in June.
So let's look at the recent beta releases this month.

Episode 8 - Beta 1 (135 renders, 8 animations) - Released May 2nd
Episode 8 - Beta 2 (120 renders, 0 animations) - Released May 8th
Episode 8 - Beta 3 (171 renders, 6 animations) - Released May 14th

I started off the month really strong with 2 back-to-back 6 day releases. I did a good job of focusing on the main game and I did my best to leave myself a small render buffer after releases.
End of the month has been weaker as I decided to hold off on a weekly to release all of this upcoming scene in its entirety which probably wasn't necessary but I felt it was the right thing to do.
I also released everything I had with Beta 3 so I didn't have any render buffer to help out and I focused a little too much on side content and the rework took a lot of my attention last week.
I'm still finding my footing with everything and working out a balance and that's something that will improve with time and testing.

I'm happy with the amount of content I'll be releasing this month but the goal is definitely to improve consistency with release dates.
I set the goal of 100 renders a week and so far I've exceeded that, I just need to get better with my release schedule and then I think we'll be in a good spot.
Still, far improved from where we were a couple of months ago and the goal is to continue improving and to keep everything moving.

Side Content:
The Birthday Renders that were scheduled to be released will be released very early on in June. I only have a few left to complete and those will be finished after the update is out. There will be another set late in June as well.

I managed to release everything else that was scheduled this past week.

Though, to make things a little easier on me I'm moving from release dates to release windows for side content.
Early/Mid/Late is just a month cut into thirds. So essentially early is just the first 10 or so days of a month and Mid is the 10-20's and then late is 20-30's.
This is just to alleviate some of the stress as I continue to catch up on side content.

I really like how the new character sheets look, I'm glad I decided to do another iteration as I'm much happier with these. I hope you guys like them so far too.

But yeah, that's all for me for now. Going to get back to work on the update.
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Monthly will only be 200 renders? For some reason I thought it would be a bit more... It's basically another beta release.

Reactions: SidL05

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
He always states it takes longer than he thought... He then says he is really fast anyways until some issues may arise (...)...

The "weekly" "updates" didn't even last a month, in fact there hasn't been even one if you're honest, as he said he had x renders already done before this weekly-bs started - and counting the renders in releases since then... Surprise: 2 of 3 "weekly" updates have been already done before this crap started, so he failed to provide 1 weekly update in 3 weeks' time (...).

Now he's lying again, playing stupid number games:

New update will have "a little north of 200 renders" and "a little over 10 animations", so more than 200 renders and 10 animations.
Then he says Episode 9 (combining B1-B3 and whatever he does now...) will have 600+ renders and 24+ animations...
Let's count what the Betas already include:
Renders: 135+120+171=421, Animations: 8+0+6=14...

So the animations are a close call,+/-0 most likely, and the renders, "600+", will most likely be not even 200 in his next update, he only needs 180 to be on "600+"... Seen this weasel long enough doing his shenanigans and talking crap.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I am curious as to what you think your post will achieve? You seem to be offended that the developer has not given you large enough FREE content. From the content of your post, it does not seem to me that you don't like the game. Don't get me wrong, I will sometimes make posts on games that I do not like. But I try not to insult the developer personally. If you do not like this developer that is fine, but do you really need to insult him?

Well anyway, now that you have made this post, I am sure the developer will double the effort to make larger and faster updates. Have a great day. peace.
1) Just raising awareness on the state of things - obviously. (Obviously not so obvious for some of us...)
2) I'm sure not "offended". It's just a stupid buzzword for oversensitive snowflakes with no life and no self-esteem.
3) I didn't receive "free" content, but it surely fits your narrative to just state this as a fact. I've supported this game for quite a while, even during the first months of BD's bullshit phase, summed up I've paid more than a triple-A game would cost, so I definitely paid more than my fair share and would have gladly paid more if (!) he had kept on with his work in a reasonable pace. So your whole narrative collapses right here and now.
4) Insults? I don't see even one insult in my statement. I summed up his behavior in a more than friendly way, especially taking into account what he did throughout the last year with all of his lame excuses, fake personas, and insults to the community...

Feel free to go on to fanboy him, don't expect me to join you - and if you want to discuss better try that with facts, not feelings and assumptions.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well Harper is really beatuiful and a kind character Hope that we can develop a relationship with her as close as possible,not romantically necesary but i would like that if it happen...I agree that she does not need any update on her model...
I think it's pretty obvious that MC and Harper are definitely heading toward a romantic relationship in nature, unlike let's say, Mabel's friend (forgot her name), where it's clear that she's not a main character or love interest, just some side character with a bit of flavor who you can fuck every once in a while. (not very often though)

Reactions: Nurikabe

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I am curious as to what you think your post will achieve? You seem to be offended that the developer has not given you large enough FREE content. From the content of your post, it does not seem to me that you don't like the game. Don't get me wrong, I will sometimes make posts on games that I do not like. But I try not to insult the developer personally. If you do not like this developer that is fine, but do you really need to insult him?

Well anyway, now that you have made this post, I am sure the developer will double the effort to make larger and faster updates. Have a great day. peace.
welcome to this thread. you must be new here. Sorry that you never witnessed how this dev scammed the shit out of his patrons for 2 years without producing any content. Rest assured, BD deserves every bit of hate, mistrust and exposure he can get. Even promoting this game after all he has (or hasn´t) done is a slap in the face to all the ppl he took money from. He´s a scammer at best. But hey. You do you ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
1) Just raising awareness on the state of things - obviously. (Obviously not so obvious for some of us...)
2) I'm sure not "offended". It's just a stupid buzzword for oversensitive snowflakes with no life and no self-esteem.
3) I didn't receive "free" content, but it surely fits your narrative to just state this as a fact. I've supported this game for quite a while, even during the first months of BD's bullshit phase, summed up I've paid more than a triple-A game would cost, so I definitely paid more than my fair share and would have gladly paid more if (!) he had kept on with his work in a reasonable pace. So your whole narrative collapses right here and now.
4) Insults? I don't see even one insult in my statement. I summed up his behavior in a more than friendly way, especially taking into account what he did throughout the last year with all of his lame excuses, fake personas, and insults to the community...

Feel free to go on to fanboy him, don't expect me to join you - and if you want to discuss better try that with facts, not feelings and assumptions.
When someone start talking about special snowflakes,it is a sure sign he feels like a special one too:)

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
I think it's pretty obvious that MC and Harper are definitely heading toward a romantic relationship in nature, unlike let's say, Mabel's friend (forgot her name), where it's clear that she's not a main character or love interest, just some side character with a bit of flavor who you can fuck every once in a while. (not very often though)
Well that will have 2 complications though plot wisely...She is the MC's coach which means that if it is going to happen it need to be discreet and 2 we don't really know how will her daughter react if that were ever to happer judging by the fact that elisabeth make a scene for minor things to get our attention and even though we already have been a couple (if you choose to do it early ,openly and everyone would know that) she goes and break up with the mc so i do believe that Natalie might react badly...But of course that is my assumption i like Harper but i would not want to make her life difficult

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well that will have 2 complications though plot wisely...She is the MC's coach which means that if it is going to happen it need to be discreet and 2 we don't really know how will her daughter react if that were ever to happer judging by the fact that elisabeth make a scene for minor things to get our attention and even though we already have been a couple (if you choose to do it early ,openly and everyone would know that) she goes and break up with the mc so i do believe that Natalie might react badly...But of course that is my assumption i like Harper but i would not want to make her life difficult
I'm not sure if you've played the last few updates, as well as other people who may be reading, so I'll put a spoiler here. He's already talked to harper and also thought to himself on another occasion about going to Lauren to talk about him being in a relationship with her, and Lauren absolutely adores him, so even though she will be hesitant at first, she will likely allow it under some conditions like, keeping it professional on school grounds for example. As far as Natalie goes, they agreed they would have to tell her, and she loves her mother and will want to see her happy, and she also will want to make the MC happy as well, she might be shocked, but I don't think she'll react badly about it. The Liz and Nat interaction is kind of irrelevant since Liz is the one who instigated it, Natalie doesn't seem like the jealous type, at least no where near the level of Liz. (although now that Liz is his girlfriend she's already seeming happier and less jealous, so probably won't be an issue anymore.)

So yeah, It might be a little shaky at times, and won't always be easy, but I don't think it will bother Natalie much if at all, and also I know Lauren will be ok with it, even though she will definitely be hesitant and give at least a couple of conditions in exchange for allowing it. As long as Both Harper and Natalie are happy with the situation, I don't see a problem with it.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If this were the average VN Natalie might react badly. However, this VN has relationships that worship the MC. The only exception so far is Mackenzie (and that is likely to change). With this VN, Natalie will most likely see the love that the MC can give her mother who deserves to be happy. Seeing all these positive changes she will, of course, push for a relationship between Harper and the MC.

It would be a welcome change to see some depth in the story. I just don't think this is that game. Maybe there is enough adversity in the relationship between a coach and star player that there will not need to be any further drama. Hell, I am just excited that the two are finally together!

Reactions: Mars_ixv and SlapE

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not sure if you've played the last few updates, as well as other people who may be reading, so I'll put a spoiler here. He's already talked to harper and also thought to himself on another occasion about going to Lauren to talk about him being in a relationship with her, and Lauren absolutely adores him, so even though she will be hesitant at first, she will likely allow it under some conditions like, keeping it professional on school grounds for example. As far as Natalie goes, they agreed they would have to tell her, and she loves her mother and will want to see her happy, and she also will want to make the MC happy as well, she might be shocked, but I don't think she'll react badly about it. The Liz and Nat interaction is kind of irrelevant since Liz is the one who instigated it, Natalie doesn't seem like the jealous type, at least no where near the level of Liz. (although now that Liz is his girlfriend she's already seeming happier and less jealous, so probably won't be an issue anymore.)

So yeah, It might be a little shaky at times, and won't always be easy, but I don't think it will bother Natalie much if at all, and also I know Lauren will be ok with it, even though she will definitely be hesitant and give at least a couple of conditions in exchange for allowing it. As long as Both Harper and Natalie are happy with the situation, I don't see a problem with it.
Best explanation.
Maybe even Willabelle will give us a green light.

Reactions: CircaAD
Apr 30, 2023
If this were the average VN Natalie might react badly. However, this VN has relationships that worship the MC. The only exception so far is Mackenzie (and that is likely to change). With this VN, Natalie will most likely see the love that the MC can give her mother who deserves to be happy. Seeing all these positive changes she will, of course, push for a relationship between Harper and the MC.

It would be a welcome change to see some depth in the story. I just don't think this is that game. Maybe there is enough adversity in the relationship between a coach and star player that there will not need to be any further drama. Hell, I am just excited that the two are finally together!
Well i hope that Natalie would not react badly but we have to wait and see what BD has instore for them...I believe that even if Natalie is ok with that they need to be extra careful because if the nature of their relationship ever become public it might hurt bot the MC and Harper's Careers...(Don't want that to happen Harper does not deserve this) anyway time will tell

Apr 30, 2023

I have played the game from the 1st part until the latest update... but i get your point and agree that as long as Both Harper and Natalie are happy with the situation .But i think that Harper and the MC if they ever turn in to romantic relationship it needs to be hidden from the public because it would look bad for people who can't understand it...

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
I have played the game from the 1st part until the latest update... but i get your point and agree that as long as Both Harper and Natalie are happy with the situation .But i think that Harper and the MC if they ever turn in to romantic relationship it needs to be hidden from the public because it would look bad for people who can't understand it...
I agree and I feel like that could figure heavily in the ongoing story. I love this story but now that the basketball game is behind us we're do for a new point of adversity and the Harper situation seems likely to figure into it.

Apr 30, 2023
I agree and I feel like that could figure heavily in the ongoing story. I love this story but now that the basketball game is behind us we're do for a new point of adversity and the Harper situation seems likely to figure into it.
Well the game will be over when Jax deliver on the bet he made on his interview ....(Personally i don't plan on involved with their team's cheerleaders but a bet is a bet so i expect him to act like a man and accept the consequences)

Reactions: Rythan25
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes