BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
The game has a very interesting story and i am fine with the things as they are evenn if nothing happens with Willow or the step mom of the MC well i am fine with it...As for Harper i think that it would be akward to have a relationship with her and her daughter but i would not be against it if the story could somehow make it happen
I have been wondering how BD will skirt around sisters and daughters all in the harem. Seems like the kind of thing that could run into Patreon trouble for being nearcest.

SidL05

Feb 8, 2021
There was no update last week right because I cant find the Beta 4 version of the game. Is the weekly update system over or he just missed one.

• Haha
Reactions: critkal
Apr 30, 2023
I have been wondering how BD will skirt around sisters and daughters all in the harem. Seems like the kind of thing that could run into Patreon trouble for being nearcest.
I do not know what the Developer plans for this game but i hope at some point he make some kind of deal and add his game to steam because a good story as this deserves it...as for "I have been wondering how BD will skirt around sisters and daughters all in the harem" so far there were no problems between sisters on the harem even Harper gave the MC the blessing to date her daughter but we will see

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and SerHawkes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Simply they will not be lewded together. No lewd together no issues.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I see so many people complaining about missed deadlines and I'm over here in my garbage can just happy that we are getting updates semi-consistently. There have been long droughts... I mean loooooong droughts as IRL shit has smacked BD in the head. So I am glad to see content coming out.

shrek-hand.gif

Wish there weren't so many Patreon subscriber items that he needs to push out but then I completely understand taking care of your paying customers. Anyway, I won't cross my fingers or hold my breath when it comes to BD meeting a deadline, but I will appreciate all of the content we've been seeing lately.

On my wishlist of things I want: Harper, Jamie Anal, Shauna and Penny threesome (IIRC her name correctly), Skye getting thoroughly fucked, Less Cedey and Bru Bru conversations (seriously that would be nails on the chalkboard for anyone hearing it IRL), Jasmine (in all the ways she can be taken), Lauren being dominated, and just more depravity - this grouch is bored with vanilla and wants some red velvet or rum cake (no, I have no clue what those would be, use your perverted imaginations).

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I see so many people complaining about missed deadlines and I'm over here in my garbage can just happy that we are getting updates semi-consistently. There have been long droughts... I mean loooooong droughts as IRL shit has smacked BD in the head. So I am glad to see content coming out.

View attachment 2647070

Wish there weren't so many Patreon subscriber items that he needs to push out but then I completely understand taking care of your paying customers. Anyway, I won't cross my fingers or hold my breath when it comes to BD meeting a deadline, but I will appreciate all of the content we've been seeing lately.

On my wishlist of things I want: Harper, Jamie Anal, Shauna and Penny threesome (IIRC her name correctly), Skye getting thoroughly fucked, Less Cedey and Bru Bru conversations (seriously that would be nails on the chalkboard for anyone hearing it IRL), Jasmine (in all the ways she can be taken), Lauren being dominated, and just more depravity - this grouch is bored with vanilla and wants some red velvet or rum cake (no, I have no clue what those would be, use your perverted imaginations).
I just want to knock up Harper, and maybe Liz over her cuckqueen fugly as fuck sister, and maybe Skye while we are at it, while having child support payment issues...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I just want to knock up Harper, and maybe Liz over her cuckqueen fugly as fuck sister, and maybe Skye while we are at it, while having child support payment issues...
Can you imagine how much of his professional basketball paycheck will be going to support all of the women he knocks up? He'd better hope he doesn't get injured in college, he needs that money for all the baby mama's. Plus he should invest in a diaper company asap since he will need couple thousand or ten... LMAO
Would be hilarious to see how much of a hell his life would become if he blew out a knee and had to support all of these women, some weird alternate reality where the MC becomes an Al Bundy type character. No one would want to play that, but it would be a great nightmare for the MC to experience.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
He'd better hope he doesn't get injured in college, he needs that money for all the baby mama's. Plus he should invest in a diaper company asap since he will need couple thousand or ten... LMAO
You forgot an important point ... He needs an microchip attached to his brain so he can remember all his Chicks/Kids names. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes