Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I'm thinking Millie's ass needs some MC love....HARD LOVE!!!
maybe a scene where the MC makes Skye play the rusty trombone!!
Willabelle gives in and lets Rachel and MC turn her out
Or even a scene where Willow finger fucks herself over the dick all her friends get but she will never have!!!
Or.... The MC dominates and bangs the shit out of the Amazon bodyguard and she becomes another loyal MC worshipper!!!
Or... Since Azel isn't his real mom she has a moment and sees MC in a different light with all the smelly panties in that house and snaps and starts throwing herself at MC (meh)...
Or... For Damian to get back on the team he has to watch MC plough his ex in all her holes
Or... On the trip Willabelle gets drunk again and her suppressed slutty side comes out and rapes MC... When they're done... MC feels slighted and rapes her back... They later find times and places to keep raping each other...It becomes their thing...
OR...... Mackenzie decides to get with the game and offers the MC the use of her mouth as a cock garage when she steps out of line!!!
Or...Mild mannered Lauren secretly loves getting fucked in the ass while being choked and berated... But could never find a man to do it just right... MC to the rescue

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is it a bad idea to have sex with the girl that Charles sends to the office? Think her name is Katie. I was going to but then when the MC mentioned Charles blackmailing him with her I chickened out. Now with Jamie saying its ok for MC to have other women Im not even sure Charles could blackmail the MC with Katie.
<sigh> A simple game question that no one can seem to answer without loads of personal bias that has nothing to do with a simple game answer. I'll give it a go.

Non-spoiler: Everything in this game is preceded by clear choices that allow you to avoid things you don't like or gotchas. While Charles might be capable of setting up a camera for this encounter, the video would actually be far more damning for him then for the MC so it should be relatively safe to just see where this goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that gives you a clearer idea. :cool:

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
I'm thinking Millie's ass needs some MC love....HARD LOVE!!!
maybe a scene where the MC makes Skye play the rusty trombone!!
Willabelle gives in and lets Rachel and MC turn her out
Or even a scene where Willow finger fucks herself over the dick all her friends get but she will never have!!!
Or.... The MC dominates and bangs the shit out of the Amazon bodyguard and she becomes another loyal MC worshipper!!!
Or... Since Azel isn't his real mom she has a moment and sees MC in a different light with all the smelly panties in that house and snaps and starts throwing herself at MC (meh)...
Or... For Damian to get back on the team he has to watch MC plough his ex in all her holes
Or... On the trip Willabelle gets drunk again and her suppressed slutty side comes out and rapes MC... When they're done... MC feels slighted and rapes her back... They later find times and places to keep raping each other...It becomes their thing...
OR...... Mackenzie decides to get with the game and offers the MC the use of her mouth as a cock garage when she steps out of line!!!
Or...Mild mannered Lauren secretly loves getting fucked in the ass while being choked and berated... But could never find a man to do it just right... MC to the rescue
Willabelle would be a nice addition to the Harem even a threesome with Rachel could be a possibility if she gets on board !!!Mackenzie might have some feeling for the MC deep hidden in my opinion and she does not know how to express....Willow at the day the MC went to see how she was she almost ride us we barely manage to stop that from happening but i would not say there is no possibility of some incest happening unless the developer say something else....

Apr 30, 2023
<sigh> A simple game question that no one can seem to answer without loads of personal bias that has nothing to do with a simple game answer. I'll give it a go.

Non-spoiler: Everything in this game is preceded by clear choices that allow you to avoid things you don't like or gotchas. While Charles might be capable of setting up a camera for this encounter, the video would actually be far more damning for him then for the MC so it should be relatively safe to just see where this goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that gives you a clearer idea. :cool:
Well i will like to help answer you that...This girl you are talking about is Charle's Niece but she is nothing like him or her brother Ryker.... I was distant as well on my 1st playthrough of the game but after i paid more attention in the story i realised that she was the only one in that familly that liked the mc for who he was and not for how much money he could bring....i will not tell you what to do it is your gameplay and it should be your decision but Katie is really nice person and personally want her to my harem....

Reactions: CircaAD
Apr 30, 2023
Neither am I. People have pasted his Patreon/Discord comments here, and BrainDrop himself has commented in this thread. He said the reworked early game will also be removing existing implications of incest.
Well personally i am not fan of incest so it's good that there is no trace of this content in this game's story ...Also i was a bit confused when we almost kissed Willow on the lips and we barely avoid that so that was what made me think that the developer might be conflicted about the incest road or not....then i saw here a comment in which braindrop said that no incest will happen

Last edited:

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Well personally i am not fan of incest so it's good that there is no trace of this content in this game's story ...Also i was a bit confused when we almost kissed Willow on the lips and we barely avoid that so that was what made me think that the developer might be conflicted about the incest road or not....then i saw here a comment in which braindrop said that no incest will happen
Well, not long time ago, Harper was off limits. A lot of things could change, we just have to wait and see.
I mean, almost everybody wants bang Willow, maybe BD could make a director's cut version or fuck your sister special, idk.
Or, in the end, Willow could reveal not being who we think she is, for patreon purpose.
There's so many possibilities my bro

Apr 30, 2023
Well, not long time ago, Harper was off limits. A lot of things could change, we just have to wait and see.
I mean, almost everybody wants bang Willow, maybe BD could make a director's cut version or fuck your sister special, idk.
Or, in the end, Willow could reveal not being who we think she is, for patreon purpose.
There's so many possibilities my bro
The game has a very interesting story and i am fine with the things as they are evenn if nothing happens with Willow or the step mom of the MC well i am fine with it...As for Harper i think that it would be akward to have a relationship with her and her daughter but i would not be against it if the story could somehow make it happen

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes