RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
how does the colo nd number work for the harem?
The colors are the girls involved with Hearts for Hope, Willabelle's charity.

Willabelle said:
They have internet names and real names... I want you to find out their real names from them. So I'll just call them by their color.
That's Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple (no Indigo, since I assume BrainDrop wanted the color contrast to be as distinct as possible).

The number thing is because one of the newest characters is known only as "4T" and we aren't sure if that's a nickname or a real name since this is fiction.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Glad to see BD is back in full swing (even if the updates are short, it's good he's no longer making excuses and screwing over his patrons). With that, my only hope now is that we FINALLY get to Florida within the next 1-3 updates so that was we can FINALLY be with Jasmine (my main girl in this game).

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
MFF, possibly. MMF? Nope. Ur pretty much the only "available" man in the city. Everyone else is either happily married or gay
Damn so the mc has every girl then.
The mff threesomes:
MC,Bailey,Zoe
MC,Liza Natalie
MC,Shauna,Natalie
MC,Harper,Rachel
MC,Eden,Penny

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Damn so the mc has every girl then.
The mff threesomes:
MC,Bailey,Zoe
MC,Liza Natalie
MC,Shauna,Natalie
MC,Harper,Rachel
MC,Eden,Penny
I'm not sure where you got some of those pairs. I'm not up to date on the latest beta release, so I could just be late to some content. I am partway into E8 though, so I'm close to current.
  • Bailey and Zoe - I can see it. They were involved in the first Elizabeth scene and you could get them to kiss during the Elizabeth scene at the bowling alley (but no substantial interaction beyond that).
  • Elizabeth and Natalie - Possible. Their rivalry and personal conflict could lead to something. They don't actively hate each other, but they do keep finding themselves clashing.
  • Shauna and Natalie - I have no idea where this association came from. Jamie's the one who repeatedly told the MC to chase Natalie and has spent time with Harper and Natalie away from Shauna.
  • Harper and Rachel - I don't see this either. Rachel and Willabelle are more likely since they are close friends who had a falling out and recent reconciliation. Harper was with them for the jail trip, but her focus was entirely on the MC and she was passed out for much of the time. Willabelle is shown to be much closer to Harper than Rachel as a result of the conditions the MC sets when he meets Willabelle. Willabelle involves Harper in all basketball-related decision making and willingly takes the heat for Harper. If there's anyone in the cast I feel like Harper could thematically share with, it'd either be one of the other coaches (specifically Armani, since Keyana's married) or Veronica. They're in the same boat with worrying about university rules about teacher-student relations. "Hot for teacher" is a common fetish, so that would work.
  • Eden and Penny - What? An Eden and Hannah grudge fuck or competition makes way more sense. I don't see the connection between Eden and Penny. That sounds so random.
There are a few pairs that seem planned to happen.
  • Jamie and Shauna - They're atop the harem hierarchy. Jamie's the queen, and Shauna's the MC's BFF (sorry, Stacy) whose involvement triggered Jamie's desire to build the MC a harem. Jamie and Shauna are very close, having sex with the MC at the same time multiple times without sexually interacting with each other, and now getting accustomed to swapping fluids with each other.
  • Bailey and Rainn - They're already into each other, and the MC is the person who stole Bailey's focus. We're explicitly given a choice to let her continue with Rainn, so a trio with them is expected (based on the long ago Word of God declaration that all girls unrelated to the MC are intended LIs).
  • Elizabeth and Yuki - Recent option. If declined, this becomes...
  • Jamie and Yuki - Explicitly stated as an alternate option to Elizabeth and Yuki.
  • Aubrey and ? - She had sex with the MC with Jamie on top of her and then while on top of Shauna. She didn't directly do anything with them, but she's clearly not uncomfortable with other girls.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Joeking246

Jul 26, 2022
Hey I'm new to this game and I just downloaded the most recent update only file. I was wondering where should put the file for it to be version WVM-S2-C1-E8-B3, I have already extracted the file which contains Days32-38 and scripts. (On Windows)

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Hey I'm new to this game and I just downloaded the most recent update only file. I was wondering where should put the file for it to be version WVM-S2-C1-E8-B3, I have already extracted the file which contains Days32-38 and scripts. (On Windows)
Do you have the main download aswell?
If so, put it in the folder named "Game" in the main folder.

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes