7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2C1E8-B3] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes KoGa3 Cheat Mod, 60 fps mod (only up to E3 due to no update), and my updated version of scrappy's gallery
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Android: approx. 930MB
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
is it just me or was it implied that this was Eden and the MCs first time? Is that yet another thing changing with the rework. If it is so much for the story being basically the same

neo1989

Aug 30, 2021
I have no ill-will for anyone here and I while I made silly decisions like teasing the Azel crowd earlier on, that is in no way how I make the game now.
Since it comes up like every single day from looking at the thread, I do feel like I have a potential solution for the incest debate that would buy you back a lot of goodwill, and keep above-board with Patreon content issues.

If you'll humor me: you release DITLOs for Willow/Azel, and for the love of god don't censor them. The bonus here is that you take back the much reviled "DITLO" format following the "DITLO Harper" fiasco, and use it towards something that people clearly want. Anyways, you make a DITLO with each of these characters getting laid with "someone" who is totally not the MC, completely separate from the main stem of the game. Doesn't really matter how, or whatever the plot is that you use: the point of these will be to create the rendered assets of Willow and Azel getting laid that enterprising modders can add to the main game. (Hey, if "she's" no longer "working for you" maybe "MacKenzie" can make the mod and submit it on here. Then you could even make people take back some of what they said about that whole situation!)

Then in the main stem of the game, you insert some emotional scenes between MC and Willow/Azel that just happens to be set in the same environment as the sex scenes from the DITLOs, but it goes nowhere. They can just be like "welp, goodnight!" like they've done in the past in the teasing scenes. The modders can go back in and add the fucky fucky using the assets from the DITLOS.

Later in the main stem of the game, just write in some dialogue about Willow and Azel working with whats-her-face (i forget, Azel's coworker's name. Doesn't matter.) to find sperm donors because they want to get pregnant too. Again, modders could tweak the dialogue to make it so MC go them pregnant, and your hands will be clean for Patreon or whomever.

I guess I don't really expect you to do this, but I would highly encourage you think about it because it doesn't seem like it would be that hard. Like, you literally don't even need to think of a compelling plot or make that many renders. I'm guessing this would earn you back A LOT more enthusiasm and trust than some of the other stuff I've seen you propose.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Being honest, the pace of updates is perfect for me. Since I work and have other things to do after work, I'm not behind in the storyline. Yesterday, I finished playing the B2 version of the game, only to find out that the B3 version was released. I'm looking forward to playing it in a few days (or weeks), and perhaps it will align perfectly with Episode 9.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
is it just me or was it implied that this was Eden and the MCs first time? Is that yet another thing changing with the rework. If it is so much for the story being basically the same
I got the same vibe...so that means the first connection will be removed I assume and the first deal with her will be replaced with the deal in the new update, she had already brought up the sextape but MC acts like he is unsure that is what she means and agreed to knock her up already

Deagle50

Mar 26, 2020
WVM [S2C1E8-B3] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes KoGa3 Cheat Mod, 60 fps mod (only up to E3 due to no update), and my updated version of scrappy's gallery
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Android: approx. 930MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Issue with skipping and auto. Closes the app too much

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Eden gets possibly knocked up, we add another to the Harem, have a little lunch time with Bailey and leave off with a teaser... All worth 10-15 mins of game time at most... FUNNY THAT!

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
what the difference between the wvm 32 and the normal version
WVM_32 is for old computers that have a 32-bit operating system installed. If you have a new 64-bit computer, it doesn't make a difference for you. Theoretically, the "regular" version should perform better, but this game is mainly a slideshow and animation showcase :D

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes