Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We have different criteria. For breeding purposes, no older than mid-20s at latest. The may technically be OK even until 30, but once you start approaching 40+, those birth defect rates really skyrocket. I'd rather produce my own MILFs via progeny than dip into somebody else's work.
keep the 40+ milfs in the harem, just get their tubes tied and they will make great grandmother figures for all the kids you have with the younger girls. Plus, milfs can get downright wild and nasty from time to time, so sex with them is always fun!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
keep the 40+ milfs in the harem, just get their tubes tied and they will make great grandmother figures for all the kids you have with the younger girls. Plus, milfs can get downright wild and nasty from time to time, so sex with them is always fun!
No disagreement - perfectly fine for recreation, just not procreation. And considering that everybody is a complete moron about raising children when they first have them, the voice of experience being on hand wouldn't be a bad thing.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Speaking of Milfs... Is Braindrop really gonna let us bring Mille (Jamie and Liz's mom) into the family? Are we going to get to, as Jamie said, save her from their dad...?

Who knows? Stay tuned for more on this subject within the next 30 releases.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Speaking of Milfs... Is Braindrop really gonna let us bring Mille (Jamie and Liz's mom) into the family? Are we going to get to, as Jamie said, save her from their dad...?

I'd prefer the option to bury her. I don't have the patience to put up with her bullshit. My home needs to remain a drama-free zone as much as possible, and that hag just seems to want to start drama.

Reactions: Voidstaff

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'd prefer the option to bury her. I don't have the patience to put up with her bullshit. My home needs to remain a drama-free zone as much as possible, and that hag just seems to want to start drama.
I felt that way at first, but the whole "right now my daughter needs you" thing made me start to look at her differently. she could turn out to be one of those types of people who is so visibly against something that the world says is taboo, simply because she herself wishes she had something similar, or that she at least felt loved and currently doesn't. I think if she ever became convinced that the MC truly loves her girls, and that he was capable of loving her too when she is in a loveless marriage, then she might become his greatest supporter.
I wonder if she isn't going to return home to find her husband in bed with another woman and leave him but have nowhere to go, so she ends up back at MC's house because that's where her girls are.

Reactions: Edrick23

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i run out of clik baits for today ,and i know everyone have his criteria and preferences ,there is ot good or bad situation here even hailey is breedable....but being serious ...my criteria is logic even when play games with alot of pain and real life issues ,so i will indulge myself and say in no specific order that i wil breed ....everyone involve in this game....but in a matter of likes i would love to have thos big hips and tits for myself to breed

Dirtydog

Sep 15, 2017

Probably since she is also a potential harem member according to Braindrop. Also, someone already mentioned that game tracks if the mc creampied her or not in scrypt file.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No disagreement - perfectly fine for recreation, just not procreation. And considering that everybody is a complete moron about raising children when they first have them, the voice of experience being on hand wouldn't be a bad thing.
I'm afraid you are overlooking one major consideration. We need to turn up the potency. MC should have gotten at least a dozen girls pregnant by now. By the end of the season that number needs be at about 150. Round bellies, Round bellies, Round bellies!!! We are starting a WVM nation. We will propagate with prolific proficiency and everybody will get round!

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm afraid you are overlooking one major consideration. We need to turn up the potency. MC should have gotten at least a dozen girls pregnant by now. By the end of the season that number needs be at about 150. Round bellies, Round bellies, Round bellies!!! We are starting a WVM nation. We will propagate with prolific proficiency and everybody will get round!
Well, yes, natural fertility is also a factor to consider. I know that if I were the MC the game is based on it's going to require a lot more fucking before anything happens. Since he's being rented as a stud, I would hope he's better capable.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Dunno I'm startin' to worry he's shootin' blanks. Somebody made a count a while back. He's been with over 40 (?) women in 38 days and many of them multiple times. The local Rx should be having a run on pregnancy tests by now. I can't recall a single time anyone used any protection. Dunno... not lookin' good for our hero...

Reactions: EJW and GamerDaddy

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
i run out of clik baits for today ,and i know everyone have his criteria and preferences ,there is ot good or bad situation here even hailey is breedable....but being serious ...my criteria is logic even when play games with alot of pain and real life issues ,so i will indulge myself and say in no specific order that i wil breed ....everyone involve in this game....but in a matter of likes i would love to have thos big hips and tits for myself to breed
S'okay man, I understood what you meant.

• Haha
Reactions: jjmayne

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Dunno I'm startin' to worry he's shootin' blanks. Somebody made a count a while back. He's been with over 40 (?) women in 38 days and many of them multiple times. The local Rx should be having a run on pregnancy tests by now. I can't recall a single time anyone used any protection. Dunno... not lookin' good for our hero...
according to the save data the his lawyer is preggers (Anna) or w/e her name is

Reactions: motseer
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes