ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
We know... but it won't happen...
im pretty sure after bd complete this game many other will try to do an incest game with that so why dont chill ,relax and wait for bd to complete this [ok ok maybe in 3 or 4 years at this rythm but still...someone can only dream]

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I do know some (few) devs who post their own content here, usually it is when the game is very new and is in the hopes of drawing traffic to their Patreon, which does work on occasion. All of the games that I support personally are games that I found through this site.
99% of all games I found via this site, and I quite regret supporting braindrop.

There's varying levels of interaction I see on here from some that do everything for free (or on a timescale) to ones that avoid the place altogether and ban all mention of it on their discord. I think Braindrop is the first to have sworn off visiting and then suddenly returns.

Reactions: Grif1001

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
im pretty sure after bd complete this game many other will try to do an incest game with that so why dont chill ,relax and wait for bd to complete this [ok ok maybe in 3 or 4 years at this rythm but still...someone can only dream]
And for what? Since there are no sex scenes with those certain characters because bd won't make them what should a "mod" add? Black boxes in those modded scenes?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
And for what? Since there are no sex scenes with those certain characters because bd won't make them what should a "mod" add? Black boxes in those modded scenes?
well there are other waysto do that ,dont worry we have 3 or 4 years......who knows ....maybe the bear will talk?

Oct 3, 2017
I probably posted on this thread before but just to double down on my feelings for this game:
I love it. I love the tone. I love the girls. I love how things are being done and executed.
I wish we could get some incest content in it but I completely understand the creator steering away from it to focus on everything else (even if he teases us with it!). I really wish we had a mod for that type of stuff though...
That aside I'm loving the tone of the game. I really appreciate that the game is embracing the power fantasy of it's premise and is keeping everything light for the most part. Even the points of stress and duress of the game still abide by the light tone and nature of the game and avoid being "really" stressful, and they generally lean into some payoff that, again, validates the power fantasy nature of the premise of the game.
I'm loving how wholesome and generally positive the relationships in the game are and how they are developing. It'd be too easy to be just mean or mean spirited about a ton of it but the game, again, abides by the premise of the MC being a generally positive and nurturing influence on the people, and girls, around him. The relationship with the coach was specially cute to me.
I'm legit a fan of the game and it's characters, and the creator for doing such an cute and amazing game. Also extra points for not shying away from putting a trans girl in the roster. Good stuff.
Cheers.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
99% of all games I found via this site, and I quite regret supporting braindrop.

There's varying levels of interaction I see on here from some that do everything for free (or on a timescale) to ones that avoid the place altogether and ban all mention of it on their discord. I think Braindrop is the first to have sworn off visiting and then suddenly returns.
I don't regret supporting WVM in the early part of its development - it was a harem with a college basketball star as the major story driver.

I was hoping for actual BB games, the highs and lows and the celebrations/rally the team moments - all shared with various members of the harem.

I also don't regret when i stopped supporting WVM more than a year ago, when he lost his way. I don't have a duck-face fetish so all the shifts in the faces of the women actually push me further from WVM.

I still hope he gets his mojo back, maintains the weekly schedule (I recognize that not every week will be perfect but 4 releases in a month is still Major progress, especially if he can do this for 6 months or more in a row).

So - I still check in here a few times a month to see how things are going. IF he can regain his consistency and Fix the damn duck-face problem, who knows. Since he is doing a redo of some of the early story (removing anything related to incest to avoid the Patreon inquisition), maybe he will also work to shift the women away from the duck-face problem. I mean - why can't we have the same Harper we've had for the entirety of Season 1 actually avoid duck-face syndrome when she gets intimate with the MC?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
breed is about hips and breast guys,this isnt about faces or personality is about what th good all mighty dev give to the girls to be breedable enough.......

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Who do you think are the most breedable girls in the game?
Zoe, Bailey, (optional) Shauna. Maybe Kimmy, I'm not sure yet.
breed is about hips and breast guys,this isnt about faces or personality is about what th good all mighty dev give to the girls to be breedable enough.......
No it isn't. It's about which characters I would personally like enough to breed with them, rather than just fucking them for sport. I take my personal eugenics projects somewhat seriously.

Dirtydog

Sep 15, 2017
That's the reason why I mentioned milfs. They both have right amount curves and maturity enough to be breedable.
I'm still waiting on a little something something with Willabelle
My favorite alongside with Harper. She is curvy, a figure of authority and not to forget those eyes.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's the reason why I mentioned milfs. They both have right amount curves and maturity enough to be breedable.
We have different criteria. For breeding purposes, no older than mid-20s at latest. The may technically be OK even until 30, but once you start approaching 40+, those birth defect rates really skyrocket. I'd rather produce my own MILFs via progeny than dip into somebody else's work.

Reactions: Pinsel
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes