Sep 16, 2019
You do realize that you being a corporate wage slave is different from someone working under a patronage system right? Not to mention the crushing entitlement if you're not paying for this. Fuck.
some guys here idiot as cant understand irony... thats sad.

thats a forum site and everyone has a say on it. like twitter but dummer (if it is possible). chill. just joking around, duck face!

edit: btw i am working as md for the government. not like your shitty health system at us. so not a corporate monkey, more like if you are ill we take care of it, corporate monkey or not. cheers.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hard to call it a piracy site when all games are being released here from the devs themselves, or are public releases. Free products or released free version from the owners can't be considered piracy
Not all game updates are put here by the developers, often they are leaked by supporters who paid for access and then posted it here. That happened with another well known game on here just last weekend. About 2 hours after the release on Patreon, one of the supporters leaked the game update in it's thread on F95. The following day, the developer replied to a post by the person who leaked their update saying that for leaking their update their Patreon account had been blocked from their page permanently and their account had been reported to Patreon. So yeah, it's not like every one of these games is posted here by the devs, and many of the ones who do, only do it in accordance to their tier release schedule, that is if it doesn't get leaked prior to reaching the "free" tier. It depends on the developer. Not all are like Braindrop.

Reactions: Feru452ax

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No. Most devs are honest about delays and don't create fake discord accounts with mysterious internet and 2fa problems
As I said, Depends on the Dev. Not all are like Braindrop.

His crazy, continual delays and excuses are why I stopped supporting him on Patreon over 3 years ago.
but that doesn't negate anything else I said in my post, to which your comment was completely unrelated.

Unless you were trying to suggest that the reason that Braindrop posts his releases to a pirate site for free is because he is not honest about delays and does create fake discord accounts with mysterious internet and 2fa problems. But I don't think the later two have any baring on the former.

So what was the point of quoting my post if all you really wanted was just to bitch about the dev?

If you want to bitch, just post a comment. You don't have to quote a random post with which you're comment has no relation whatsoever!

Or did you not even read my actual post, but just saw the very last sentence and jumped to the conclusion that I was defending Braindrop and therefore lashed out against him?

Attack Braindrop all you want, but don't make out as if I am supporting or defending him and need to be set strait, because I'm not, and I don't. So why attempt to correct something that needs no correction.

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
The funniest part about this thread is coming back to seeing first timers saying ''delays happen guys not the end of the world'' lol if only they knew.
Yeah, delays are not the end of the world. It's often the end of a game though. An immature end.(makes me sad each time I spot the 'abandoned' tag pop-up after a long delay on one of the games I was following.)

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hard to call it a piracy site when all games are being released here from the devs themselves, or are public releases. Free products or released free version from the owners can't be considered piracy
I'd say a good 80% of our uploads are pirated...

Reactions: FatGiant

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What makes you think he does?
You pulled 10 words out of the middle of a 40 word sentence to make my words mean what you wanted them to, but ok, whatever. You're a mod. Do whatever the hell you want I guess.

It's not like the whole point that I was making in this entire chain of texts is that most developers DON'T post their own games here, and that this IS a pirate site in contrast to what Feru452ax said.

So yeah, I guess I'll go elsewhere if the moderators are gonna start twisting my words.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
You pulled 10 words out of the middle of a 40 word sentence to make my words mean what you wanted them to, but ok, whatever. You're a mod. Do whatever the hell you want I guess.
I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, just refute the assertion that BD posts updates here anymore.

It's not like the whole point that I was making in this entire chain of texts is that most developers DON'T post their own games here, and that this IS a pirate site in contrast to what Feru452ax said.
You seem to think BD is an exception though, all I'm saying is that he's not.

zedthejet

Mar 17, 2022
one question, why did i see some scene in scrappy gallery, but i didn't see it my playthrough (last two scene:shauna and eden scene). Anyone?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I am wondering when Alexis wil show up again. In my timline she should be the first pregnant girl. And i am also waiting for proper Kimmy content. Poor girls, so nice girls, but so small screentime.
I hope Braindrob leaves them as they are, i am not happy with the last model overhaul.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
I am wondering when Alexis wil show up again. In my timline she should be the first preagnant girl. And i am also waiting for proper Kimmy content. Poor girls, so nice girls, but so small screentime.
I hope Braindrob leaves them as they are, i am not happy with the last model overhaul.
I wonder about that my self ,also if she did got pregnant i hoped that she would tell me so that i could help her with anything she may need ...That is what a man should do in my book

Reactions: Pinsel

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
one question, why did i see some scene in scrappy gallery, but i didn't see it my playthrough (last two scene:shauna and eden scene). Anyone?
If you have a modded game, you need to install the updated mod to see the new scenes. That is what I was missing when I did not get those scenes.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Not all game updates are put here by the developers, often they are leaked by supporters who paid for access and then posted it here. That happened with another well known game on here just last weekend. About 2 hours after the release on Patreon, one of the supporters leaked the game update in it's thread on F95. The following day, the developer replied to a post by the person who leaked their update saying that for leaking their update their Patreon account had been blocked from their page permanently and their account had been reported to Patreon. So yeah, it's not like every one of these games is posted here by the devs, and many of the ones who do, only do it in accordance to their tier release schedule, that is if it doesn't get leaked prior to reaching the "free" tier. It depends on the developer. Not all are like Braindrop.
I mean if it's later in the stage with the cheaper "public" versions I guess I'd keep an eye closed but I once saw a release here even with the Beta version which is straight disrespectful, plus you paid 20+ bucks just to publish the beta? For whom?

Reactions: Grif1001

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I wonder about that my self ,also if she did got pregnant i hoped that she would tell me so that i could help her with anything she may need ...That is what a man should do in my book
It seems Alexis had only a small polish but nothing outstanding like Katie had gone through. And Kimmy has been seen in recent updates quite frequently and has had a more or less same treatment Alexis had.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, just refute the assertion that BD posts updates here anymore.

You seem to think BD is an exception though, all I'm saying is that he's not.
No, I realize that he is not an exception. Sorry if maybe it sounded that way. As I stated in one of those earlier posts, I stopped supporting him financially on Patreon about 3 years ago, and I am pretty sure he had stopped participating with this site even back then.
If I remember correctly, one of his famous delay excuses involved being depressed over the negativity he saw on here and therefore for his mental stability he would not come here any more. I don't know if her held to that or not.

If It sounded like I was defending him, I was not meaning to, However I personally have an aversion to speaking badly about Devs in their game thread. If there are issues with the game, those I point out and I will also voice my opinion of plot mechanics, artwork and so on, but I do my best to be as supportive AS POSIBLE of devs in their own game thread.

I know how stressful developing a game can be.

But between you, me, and whoever else uncovers this spoiler, I personally think that Braindrop is an immature snowflake who needs to grow up and get his shit together. That being said, I am seeing that he has been better lately about getting releases out, so maybe he is starting to grow up some. here's hoping.

I still will not be returning to supporting him.

Apr 30, 2023
It seems Alexis had only a small polish but nothing outstanding like Katie had gone through. And Kimmy has been seen in recent updates quite frequently and has had a more or less same treatment Alexis had.
Well i can't really say that i liked her more than kimmy or than Shawna but i would like to see her coming to the college and even stay with us??she is cute and if her story has the potential i believe it has then i would like to be able to offer her a place on my relationship circle...Since some girls/women are out of the question...(I am talking about Rachel )

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes