Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Just pick some girls and not others would not give the girls you did pick more story or scenes. The critic they were making about the number girls was meant that with so many LIs none of them really feel like they get enough time to flesh out their character so most end up feeling the same.
Oh, ok I get you. you want more of a connection to the girls. I get that. I just finished Bare Witness and there is nice connections with the girls in that one (play your card right you can end up with 4 girls together), well anyway back to WVM, I don't think you will get what you want from this game, as you said way too many girls for that to happen, but such is the way with Harem games... Grandma's House, and Luke's Way are the same.

Well for me I just enjoy it for what it is. Peace

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
While I have enjoyed the last few updates. I must say that I am way more excited about what happened with Harper than I am about Eden. Eden is okay, but I'd trade about half of the harem for more scenes with Harp, and a mother-daughter scene with Harp and Nat, that would be money right there!

Timmy_78t

Apr 24, 2023
Can you send me the link of the Spanish translation mod of the WVM game in the latest version,
Could you help me with this request?

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Are we back to consistent updates after 2 years or he's just releasing the 1k+ renders he had backed up?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Are we back to consistent updates after 2 years or he's just releasing the 1k+ renders he had backed up?
Should actually already be new ones. Counting the renders for all 2023 updates combined are 2000+. But we will see.

Fiigmo

Jan 13, 2023
From Discord

Dev-Report-6-05.13.23.png

Dev Report #6 (May 13th, 2023)

Happy early Mother's day to those that celebrate it tomorrow!
(Had no time to work on a rework graphic this week, but it's coming soon.)

Phew, it's been a weird week.
I shared a peek at the new character sheets yesterday and boy, those have been a headache to get right and ate up so much time of my week. But I do think I'll be finalizing that format and I'm planning to have those out on the 17th. I'm giving myself some more time on all side content as I've fallen behind on progress for the main game and that takes precedent over all side content, gotta get myself into a good spot there first before catching up on side content.

The weekly is still planned to release today for MVP+ and then release to a tier below every 12 hours after.
Though truthfully, I still have a decent chunk left to finish for this weekly today as I added a little bit to the scene that was teased in the prior beta and there were some issues I had to spend a while fixing.
This scene isn't a crazy one and it mainly sets up a scene on Day 35 but I wanted a bit more from it after finishing it.
So, it will likely be released pretty late tonight. Part of me is telling myself to just give it another day and release tomorrow as I haven't slept yet but I'm so tired of missing dates that even if I barely make it in time, I want to try.
Though, to not fuck up my schedule too much and have to set crazy alarms, no matter what time I release, All Star will get access at 8am EDT tomorrow and the tiers will follow that.

I will not be sharing release windows or target dates for weeklies anymore after this.
They will be uploaded when they're ready and the posts will have all the info you need to know about the update.

And as far as this monthly release looks, the release after this one will be the monthly build. "Episode 9" but it will likely take me a little over a week to finish as I want to include all of a certain scene in it.

Not much more to share this week, I hope you're all doing well.
As always, thank you all so much for the kind words and support. It truly means a ton to me.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
From Discord

So, it will likely be released pretty late tonight. Part of me is telling myself to just give it another day and release tomorrow as I haven't slept yet but I'm so tired of missing dates that even if I barely make it in time, I want to try.
Though, to not fuck up my schedule too much and have to set crazy alarms,
More excuses and lies no one asked for, preparing for another delay.
Havent slept yet btw

Sep 16, 2019
i cant understand this self-destructive, stoic attitude. ppl dont give a f about the frequency of the updates. they care about decent quality and hot content. of course dont give false dates or progress updates anymore. you need to prioritizing tasks and dont work like a mindless child or a milker dev.

getting rid of release dates reasonable for weekly updates, but i think you should also consider getting rid off these weekly update shackles too. just work honestly and release updates when you feel the content good enough.

imho, you should rethink about this pov kissing, looks ridiculous also more character and relationship development is a must too.

also a good sleep cycle is important. not just for you also mc too. i am getting tired by seeing mc just taking a few naps and go for 18 hours a day full action.

Sep 16, 2019
I have watched a lot of people get mad and demand certain updates. All-over not just here. Maybe you aren't aware of the process; the human part, the life part, or even the creative part. Life happens, and then planning and executing that planning fails then it goes on again. Your computer renders can fail overnight or they render in an abnormal way. It happens. The coding can create multiple bugs and not show things correctly. Old versions don't mix with new versions. Devs don't get better by not learning and trying something new. Then it finally works, and you put it out there. Then people slam you for this or that. This might be a game you are making on the side but it's your art. It's something to entertain and make someone happy. To express something like that. Damn, that's impressive. Keep going BrainDrop. It's appreciated, and it seems a little terrifying to be making a game to me.
i will copy, edit and use that text for my e-mail to my boss, if you give the permission. maybe he is as gullible as you. if not i am looking for a new job help me out guys.

*smh*

dont go either extremes guys, and have fun. cheers.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i will copy, edit and use that text for my e-mail to my boss, if you give the permission. maybe he is as gullible as you. if not i am looking for a new job help me out guys.

*smh*

dont go either extremes guys, and have fun. cheers.
You do realize that you being a corporate wage slave is different from someone working under a patronage system right? Not to mention the crushing entitlement if you're not paying for this. Fuck.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Are we not on a pirate site?
why do these braindead comments keep coming up
I do... Which is why it's so weird that people bitch about what Braindrop is getting paid, or how much work he puts into it or how frequently those updates come. If you're dissatisfied get a refund.... Oh wait.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes