Jun 10, 2018
Gotta say brother i love the game and will continue to play, but the shorter updates are not for me so far, ill probably be waiting a month or 2 for enough content to built for it to be worth playing for me. Thats my one and only complaint right now, otherwise love where the game is going, keep up the great work.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
From Discord

View attachment 2617936

Dev Report #6 (May 13th, 2023)

Happy early Mother's day to those that celebrate it tomorrow!
(Had no time to work on a rework graphic this week, but it's coming soon.)

Phew, it's been a weird week.
I shared a peek at the new character sheets yesterday and boy, those have been a headache to get right and ate up so much time of my week. But I do think I'll be finalizing that format and I'm planning to have those out on the 17th. I'm giving myself some more time on all side content as I've fallen behind on progress for the main game and that takes precedent over all side content, gotta get myself into a good spot there first before catching up on side content.

The weekly is still planned to release today for MVP+ and then release to a tier below every 12 hours after.
Though truthfully, I still have a decent chunk left to finish for this weekly today as I added a little bit to the scene that was teased in the prior beta and there were some issues I had to spend a while fixing.
This scene isn't a crazy one and it mainly sets up a scene on Day 35 but I wanted a bit more from it after finishing it.
So, it will likely be released pretty late tonight. Part of me is telling myself to just give it another day and release tomorrow as I haven't slept yet but I'm so tired of missing dates that even if I barely make it in time, I want to try.
Though, to not fuck up my schedule too much and have to set crazy alarms, no matter what time I release, All Star will get access at 8am EDT tomorrow and the tiers will follow that.

I will not be sharing release windows or target dates for weeklies anymore after this.
They will be uploaded when they're ready and the posts will have all the info you need to know about the update.

And as far as this monthly release looks, the release after this one will be the monthly build. "Episode 9" but it will likely take me a little over a week to finish as I want to include all of a certain scene in it.

Not much more to share this week, I hope you're all doing well.
As always, thank you all so much for the kind words and support. It truly means a ton to me.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
Thanks for sharing, though as I see it, it was just released a few hours ago in the end.

And while I may seems like an ass for bringing this up, but didn't he say that he would set a day for the release? Like saturdays, as an example? Now it is "when it is ready"? I really hope he does not go back completely the way it was before. He missed most dates even for these weekly updates, but at least contrary to what happened before, he seemed to be somewhat trying. I am getting more and more pessimistic again.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Unless you were trying to suggest that the reason that Braindrop posts his releases to a pirate site for free is because he is not honest about delays and does create fake discord accounts with mysterious internet and 2fa problems. But I don't think the later two have any baring on the former.
bearing not baring. Are people saying he's posting the updates himself? I didn't read most of your post but chose that sentence for a good old attack on him.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Well i can't really say that i liked her more than kimmy or than Shawna but i would like to see her coming to the college and even stay with us??she is cute and if her story has the potential i believe it has then i would like to be able to offer her a place on my relationship circle...Since some girls/women are out of the question...(I am talking about Rachel )
I'm sorry but how does this correlate with what I was talking about? I was talking about the designs which most likely will stay almost the same for Alexis and Kimmy, compared to Katie, who had a major make over.

And yeah, I'd love for he RTO return, though I wouldn't exclude Rachel since you had sex with her so many times.

Apr 30, 2023
I'm sorry but how does this correlate with what I was talking about? I was talking about the designs which most likely will stay almost the same for Alexis and Kimmy, compared to Katie, who had a major make over.

And yeah, I'd love for he RTO return, though I wouldn't exclude Rachel since you had sex with her so many times.
The only one who can answer you about the designs is the developer but i have to say that you are right they do have similarities on their designs!!!!Rachel did said that she thinks she is an old woman ,i do not wish to exclude her since i personally and perhaps you too find her super hot that is why i don't know if she is willing to be in a relationship with me

Apr 4, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to avoid being involved with ten thousand characters? I could have sworn I turned down the best friend and a bunch of people but the harem just kept assembling.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
The only one who can answer you about the designs is the developer but i have to say that you are right they do have similarities on their designs!!!!Rachel did said that she thinks she is an old woman ,i do not wish to exclude her since i personally and perhaps you too find her super hot that is why i don't know if she is willing to be in a relationship with me
Braindrop, the developer of this game, has said multiple times that every woman - excluding the adopted mom Azel, the biological mom Wendy and our sister Cedey/Willow - will be available for fun. That does not mean you won't get to bang some nameless chick, it just means that every woman with a name is available.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
bearing not baring. Are people saying he's posting the updates himself? I didn't read most of your post but chose that sentence for a good old attack on him.
Yeah, Typo.

As to the question, kind of, but not exactly. Someone was saying that this wasn't really a pirate site because all the devs posted their content here for free.:rolleyes:

I was trying to explain that that is not the case, and that every Dev is different about how much or little interaction they have with this site.

I do know some (few) devs who post their own content here, usually it is when the game is very new and is in the hopes of drawing traffic to their Patreon, which does work on occasion. All of the games that I support personally are games that I found through this site.

My comment that not every Dev was like Braindrop was just my way of reiterating that all devs are unique and can't be lumped in to one generalization.

Reactions: matissewan11
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes