MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You forgot an important point ... He needs an microchip attached to his brain so he can remember all his Chicks/Kids names. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I admit that at this point I just shrug and keep going when I see a character that I don't remember (with the long delays and so many ridiculously willing women). Which is how I'd imagine him handling it, either that or there's the George Foreman method - just name them all "MC" and he won't have to worry about remembering their names.

Probably hire some nubile woman as his PA who follows him around and tells him the names of all the women he's fucking and all the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I'm thinking Millie's ass needs some MC love....HARD LOVE!!!
maybe a scene where the MC makes Skye play the rusty trombone!!
Willabelle gives in and lets Rachel and MC turn her out
Or even a scene where Willow finger fucks herself over the dick all her friends get but she will never have!!!
Or.... The MC dominates and bangs the shit out of the Amazon bodyguard and she becomes another loyal MC worshipper!!!
Or... Since Azel isn't his real mom she has a moment and sees MC in a different light with all the smelly panties in that house and snaps and starts throwing herself at MC (meh)...
Or... For Damian to get back on the team he has to watch MC plough his ex in all her holes
Or... On the trip Willabelle gets drunk again and her suppressed slutty side comes out and rapes MC... When they're done... MC feels slighted and rapes her back... They later find times and places to keep raping each other...It becomes their thing...
OR...... Mackenzie decides to get with the game and offers the MC the use of her mouth as a cock garage when she steps out of line!!!
Or...Mild mannered Lauren secretly loves getting fucked in the ass while being choked and berated... But could never find a man to do it just right... MC to the rescue
you mister are one ..... hmm, i am not going to write it down, don't want to insult you even if it isn't. still i do like the fact that you are trying to stick it to the man.. for that i respect you, you lucky bastard..
P.S. other than dishing out some poison there isn't much i expect from this game.. other than.. or never mind.. it wont matter anyway.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
you mister are one ..... hmm, i am not going to write it down, don't want to insult you even if it isn't. still i do like the fact that you are trying to stick it to the man.. for that i respect you, you lucky bastard..
P.S. other than dishing out some poison there isn't much i expect from this game.. other than.. or never mind.. it wont matter anyway.
I'm just playing around...or am I???.... I do have a special imagination.... The game is a vanilla perverts fever dream...Love for the whole campus... They should build a pyramid in the middle of it with an effigy of his dick at the tip

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Less Cedey and Bru Bru conversations (seriously that would be nails on the chalkboard for anyone hearing it IRL), Jasmine (in all the ways she can be taken),
I agree with you completely...i'd like to add one caveat, I will accept the cedey and brubru if BD somehow lets us at least bang Ceder...She even specifically said "No, call me Cedey" a few updates ago so that shit is here to stay. :cry: plz 'evil modder' fight the patreon power lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can you imagine how much of his professional basketball paycheck will be going to support all of the women he knocks up? He'd better hope he doesn't get injured in college, he needs that money for all the baby mama's. Plus he should invest in a diaper company asap since he will need couple thousand or ten... LMAO
Would be hilarious to see how much of a hell his life would become if he blew out a knee and had to support all of these women, some weird alternate reality where the MC becomes an Al Bundy type character. No one would want to play that, but it would be a great nightmare for the MC to experience.
He gets plenty of money to give a child to hot MILFS.
Not to mention are you really believe the sport stars are making their money because of the paycheck?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
DEVELOPER! Where did the french kissing go? Bring back the tongue during kisses damnit
Won't happen. We are stuck with the ugliest of kisses now, because BD is a fucking dumbass obsessed with duck lips and kisses, and NOT REMEMBER HOW TO RENDER MODELS AND USE OVER THICK ONES BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT LETS RUIN THIS SHIT!

But I digress...

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Won't happen. We are stuck with the ugliest of kisses now, because BD is a fucking dumbass obsessed with duck lips and kisses, and NOT REMEMBER HOW TO RENDER MODELS AND USE OVER THICK ONES BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT LETS RUIN THIS SHIT!

But I digress...
FUCK! These devs all they do is disappoint, Not to generalize or anything. It's just u never know when they'll pull some dumb shit and ruin everything, makes me overly cautious in any vn games i play

Reactions: VOYEUR

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
FUCK! These devs all they do is disappoint, Not to generalize or anything. It's just u never know when they'll pull some dumb shit and ruin everything, makes me overly cautious in any vn games i play
Some have standards and stick with what goes well, like DPC, Carbdis, STWADev, ClassyLemon and certain others out there. With BD though, apparently he is a "contrarian" and instead of LISTENING to the feedback of what is wrong, he keeps doing it. Not to mention the months of bullshit excuses and whatnot.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

But I digress...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop hating on ducks dude... BD loves them... such beautiful birbs... :KEK:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop hating on ducks dude... BD loves them... such beautiful birbs... :KEK:
Find a duck and go fuck it.

... Wait... THAT might just explain why BD is so in love with the duck faces.... How the hell would he with the reverse cork-screw vagina...

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
On my wishlist of things I want: Harper, Jamie Anal, Shauna and Penny threesome (IIRC her name correctly), Skye getting thoroughly fucked, Less Cedey and Bru Bru conversations (seriously that would be nails on the chalkboard for anyone hearing it IRL), Jasmine (in all the ways she can be taken), Lauren being dominated, and just more depravity - this grouch is bored with vanilla and wants some red velvet or rum cake (no, I have no clue what those would be, use your perverted imaginations).
I wanted to make sure this stood out more because YESS the BRU BRU is about to drive me completely away and I love this story and the scenes way more than many many others I've seen but rapidly pressed left mouse to get passed that crap because I can't take it anymore DIE bru bru DIE

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Lol, that quote refers to a post about wanting more tongue and has morphed into "I agree, I hate the tongues!"
I always find it interesting what one person loathes, another loves! Especially when it comes to many of the quirky things in VNs.

Take the BruBru/Cedey discussion... I love the brother/sister pet names and how it takes them back to their childhood. While others just cannot take it anymore! :LOL:

Interesting world we live in. Different Strokes!

Reactions: BlueBasil
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes