SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
there's just TOO many girls, at this point :(
Well, you don't have to pick them all if you don't want to. Just stick with a few here and there. You'll get less content, but less to deal with at the same time. ;)

guys Im going to replay S1 cause I dont remember shit, besides the wt mod should I install another mods?
From what I was told, BD made basically a new game in the new season. They were meant to make a remake of season 1 to match the new content of season 2, but they didn't. So when season 2 starts, you are going to be very confused like I was lol. Things don't add up, characters have changed appearances, tons of inconsistencies and several new characters introduced that you are apparently supposed to know who they are (because they were supposed to be in the season 1 remake which never came).

As for a walkthrough, you don't really need it. Basically the only choices are "relationship with this girl or not?". That's really it. Everything else is linear.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Just one thing to say:
BEST UPDATE EVER!!!!
All my dreams finally came true.
More Skye please!
He/She still has defenses up but I'm sure will become a LI rather than just a Fuck Buddy.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Didn't this include incest????
As funny as it is, but no. And I'm not really sure this game even needs this. Yes, Cedar showed more interest in MC than a simple faithful sister would, but this is not really going anywhere for now, and mother is not even around frequent enough to build up any decent relationship, let alone intimate.
There is just too much of entertainment to happen even without this fetish. I'd lie if I say I'm against this to happen (with Cedar for sure), but not really too excited about this either. But I believe BD will do it right if he will be actually doing incest routes.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I really like Skye as a character, and I certainly enjoyed some aspects of the scene, but overall the scene was just off-putting to me, I really don't feel like sitting here and listing all the reasons why, so I'll just say the main reason why I didn't enjoy it, and that's because of the weird (Unavoidable on Skye's path) non-consensual stuff that happened during that scene. (Putting that wood plant thing in Skye's ass, and then him grabbing and squeezing your dick) Like If someone squeezed my dick like that IRL, idc if they are my friend or not, they're catching one to the fucking nose. Also I know it was brief and light so it didn't bother me too much, but some unavoidable dom stuff too. (Besides the dick squeezing)

I really liked some aspects of that scene, but there was some stuff that just didn't sit well with me, I wonder if this scene is what really took this update so long, maybe it was even more ridiculous before and BD had to keep revising it until it wasn't TOO out there, idk.

Just my opinion though, am still looking forward to more, especially the trip. I just hope that this dragging out of the days stuff isn't going to continue going forward, definitely would rather see some progress in the overall story.
Never hit the homies with that thousand years of death jutsu?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
azel was the only woman that would not get any sex scenes right? and is or will alexis be back in s2?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was just thinking... how many babes has the MC not had sex with ( or course not counting his mom/stepmom/sister ) ...
there's Stacy / Jasmine / Kimmy / McKenzie / Mabel / Hanna / Talismah / WillaBelle / Moon / Ruby / Natalie / Yuki / Keyana (altho you do ass fuck her :p ) / Carly / Emiko / Ivory / Harper ( eats but no sex yet ) / Vanessa / Lauren / Rainn / Alanah ....
these are the only ones i can think of thats not have had vaginal sex with the MC :unsure:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
i was just thinking... how many babes has the MC not had sex with ( or course not counting his mom/stepmom/sister ) ...
there's Stacy / Jasmine / Kimmy / McKenzie / Mabel / Hanna / Talismah / WillaBelle / Moon / Ruby / Natalie / Yuki / Keyana (altho you do ass fuck her :p ) / Carly / Emiko / Ivory / Harper ( eats but no sex yet ) / Vanessa / Lauren / Rainn / Alanah ....
these are the only ones i can think of thats not have had vaginal sex with the MC :unsure:
and sky was just removed from that list lol. might well included the student body that almost raped mc in the parking lot if you picked the crazy penny route. or the girls who groped mc in the hall way but those people dont have names yet... wait T4 and T4's sister i forgot her name

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
the mc does fuck stacy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oijoimrpgeomwpvm

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
You mentioned Vanessa and Mabel but left out Veronica! Armani's another one, although she was only barely introduced. Then there's the Hearts for Hope rainbow.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of creampie +1 but no pregnancy tag on the main post. Is MC firing blanks or is there a reason for this stat to be tracked? MC is cumming in a lot of girls and it'd make me sad if a harem this extensive is entirely without consequences.
Tags only reflect the current state of the game and since we are only up to day 35, no girls would be visibly pregnant yet anyway even if Jamie was knocked up the the very first time. As Jamie is actively trying I'm sure it won't be much longer.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
do we fuck the gf mother? I remember that she was kinda bitchy btw the loyal path is kinda useless right?
Not yet but there are variables defined for her creampie status. No doubt the magic dick will change her ways, but probably also promptly give her a duck face soon after. A post coital Mallardism to coin a phrase.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes