AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As funny as it is, but no. And I'm not really sure this game even needs this. Yes, Cedar showed more interest in MC than a simple faithful sister would, but this is not really going anywhere for now, and mother is not even around frequent enough to build up any decent relationship, let alone intimate.
There is just too much of entertainment to happen even without this fetish. I'd lie if I say I'm against this to happen (with Cedar for sure), but not really too excited about this either. But I believe BD will do it right if he will be actually doing incest routes.
Just don't get the hopes up...took him 3 years for a basketball game, almost 4 for harper, if that appear it will be close to the end of the game, but what i believe that will happen is he will keep teasing with kisses, butts and tits and will never do anything with them...the really annoying part is some time ago, he was more interesting in his fans than the money from patreon, this phrase was one thing that got me hope for him, but now, i believe that everything is just a joke, to keep people believing that something will happen when will not.

screenshot0043.png

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Anyone got a 100% harem (accept everyone) save (no trans) up to last update? Was transferring files and the power went out corrupting literally 90% of my files. Thanks in advance
EDIT: I mean 100% save up till this most recent update -- thx.
This is my final save at the end of the latest update. I used the KOGA mod. In my playthrough, Shauna is a woman and Skye is a friend only. Everyone else has been added to the harem.

DudeGuyPersonXXX

Apr 19, 2020
This is my final save at the end of the latest update. I used the KOGA mod. In my playthrough, Shauna is a woman and Skye is a friend only. Everyone else has been added to the harem.
Thank you. A few things. I was looking for a save BEFORE the update that was posted today. B/c I don't know what happens in this update. But wasn't there an option to turn trans off and keep skye in the harem? Even though it canonically didn't really make sense, skye was female in all ways but dialogue during my playthrough. I'm definitely gonna use your save though. I was gonna roll with Skye until the dev made the role clear because I only made that decision like an update prior so it wasn't a huge decision to correct if it went awry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Thank you. A few things. I was looking for a save BEFORE the update that was posted today. B/c I don't know what happens in this update. But wasn't there an option to turn trans off and keep skye in the harem? Even though it canonically didn't really make sense, skye was female in all ways but dialogue during my playthrough. I'm definitely gonna use your save though. I was gonna roll with Skye until the dev made the role clear because I only made that decision like an update prior so it wasn't a huge decision to correct if it went awry.
Just in case...
This is WVM-S2-C1-E9 last save. Same applies: KOGA mod, all harem, no trans or Skye.

Benign Sin

Jan 12, 2023
Not yet but there are variables defined for her creampie status. No doubt the magic dick will change her ways, but probably also promptly give her a duck face soon after. A post coital Mallardism to coin a phrase.
I want to make an episode of Looney Tunes with Millie’s duck face, Moon in a pig nose with a curly tail and Hucow Carly.

• Haha
Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes