ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You mentioned Vanessa and Mabel but left out Veronica! Armani's another one, although she was only barely introduced. Then there's the Hearts for Hope rainbow.
reread what i had typed .... how many can you think of that i didn't :rolleyes:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the mc does fuck stacy
not that i remember .. you talking about that bathtub ... he ate her ... she sucked him .... unless i'm mistaken :unsure:
ok just checked this .. he saw her naked and she saw him naked is all !! bummer huh :LOL:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and sky was just removed from that list lol. might well included the student body that almost raped mc in the parking lot if you picked the crazy penny route. or the girls who groped mc in the hall way but those people dont have names yet... wait T4 and T4's sister i forgot her name
skye is not on my list ...... so i agree :)

Feb 16, 2022
I just started to play this game now it's been amazing. Just needed a quick feedback from you guys if there is any incest content in this game because till now there has been nothing but still I am hopeful.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I just started to play this game now it's been amazing. Just needed a quick feedback from you guys if there is any incest content in this game because till now there has been nothing but still I am hopeful.
Well, not yet atleast.
You do consider one lady your mom and fuck her, though.
You also end up meeting both your 'real' mom and sister so there's still hope.

DudeGuyPersonXXX

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone got a 100% harem (accept everyone) save (no trans) up to last update? Was transferring files and the power went out corrupting literally 90% of my files. Thanks in advance
EDIT: I mean 100% save up till this most recent update -- thx.

Last edited:

hijena jackson

Aug 10, 2020
i was just thinking... how many babes has the MC not had sex with ( or course not counting his mom/stepmom/sister ) ...
there's Stacy / Jasmine / Kimmy / McKenzie / Mabel / Hanna / Talismah / WillaBelle / Moon / Ruby / Natalie / Yuki / Keyana (altho you do ass fuck her :p ) / Carly / Emiko / Ivory / Harper ( eats but no sex yet ) / Vanessa / Lauren / Rainn / Alanah ....
these are the only ones i can think of thats not have had vaginal sex with the MC :unsure:
hopefully Vanessa is removed soon from there xd

Reactions: AlexTorch

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Damn ok so i came here to rant about the lack of and later the removal(with the rework) of the sister/mother content but after playing the current version there are sooo many girls that i actually didnt care that much anymore. Still sad to see that opportunity gone but the addition of 50+ girls kinda fills the gap :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes