vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
It's the 23rd of June correct?
Not everywhere.
It's the 24th of June here in Australia.
However, computers, smart phones and smart watches can all display the exact date as per your location provided they are linked correctly to your time zone.
The age we live in eh? You no longer have to run down to the newsstand and get the latest newspaper to tell the date.
Incredible!!!

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Not everywhere.
However, computers, smart phones and smart watches can all display the exact date as per your location provided they are linked correctly to your time zone.
The age we live in eh? You no longer have to run down to the newsstand and get the latest newspaper to tell the date.
Incredible!!!
lol I meant for the next update lol

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
lol I meant for the next update lol
Well, my advice is don't drive yourself nuts by setting up expectations based on previously stated release dates. It will happen when it happens. He usually is a day or two late from what he states just a week prior and he may or may not just decide to release it on various tiers and seemingly random timeframes depending on how late he feels he was. He has said he would go back to 12 or 24 hour intervals at some point though. So even if it was released today (which I doubt) for the top tier it could be days before it reaches a level that someone would share it. Just be pleasantly surprised when it does show up.

Reactions: sava75 and Waynew91

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not everywhere.
Incredible!!!
Damn! I need to get me one of them new fangled devices you mentioned! I've been playing this game on a screen hooked up to an old cold war era multi-room mainframe in an old nuclear missle silo! I thought it was August 7th. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Well, my advice is don't drive yourself nuts by setting up expectations based on previously stated release dates. It will happen when it happens. He usually is a day or two late from what he states just a week prior and he may or may not just decide to release it on various tiers and seemingly random timeframes depending on how late he feels he was. He has said he would go back to 12 or 24 hour intervals at some point though. So even if it was released today (which I doubt) for the top tier it could be days before it reaches a level that someone would share it. Just be pleasantly surprised when it does show up.
Yeah I know I wish he got back to is old ways when he gave a release date and actually made it. I loved getting off work knowing the next update is out

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Yeah I know I wish he got back to is old ways when he gave a release date and actually made it. I loved getting off work knowing the next update is out
Excuse me, but….. when was that? Before the 2 year long hiatus where he literally released nothing besides a crappy ditlo?
It‘s BD you are talking about. So, the only thing you should expect in the long run are textwalls of excuses and disappointment ;):whistle::coffee:

Aug 13, 2017
Does the creator of this game have dependency issues? Why is it that every 2 seconds in game you turn around and the same two girls are crowded around you. Why do they constantly need to talk about eachother and recap the same shit we just sat through? It's not good story telling its just cheesy and bland.

Reactions: Mars_ixv
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes