COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I apologise if this has been talked before but will we be able to fuck teachers? cause the games talks about the incident but the MC seems to be interested in them and the old nurse too need that gilfsussy more than once maybe have her husband watch us break her hip xD

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I apologise if this has been talked before but will we be able to fuck teachers? cause the games talks about the incident but the MC seems to be interested in them and the old nurse too need that gilfsussy
Without spoilers one teacher's route has already started with if I remember right oral sex content and one staff members route has had a few opt in/outs already. So yes.

• Wow
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Apr 30, 2023
Another great addition to the story,really liked the news about Rachel's pregnacy she deserved to be happy...Glad that more basketball is on the way ,hoping to finally meet this mysterious female mob boss that had Ryker and Charles under her command and find out more about MC's past....Hoping for a charity event or a charity game in the future to donate money to a noble cause.. but i leave that up to you Dev....Great game so far

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: VOYEUR

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Soooo apparently I missed the EmikoInterest variable even though I've definitely never rejected her. Real long shot but does anyone know where that one is set? I just wanna make sure I didn't miss a scene with her. Weirder because her relationship variable was set to true.
Edit:Just to add it definitely shouldn't be a new variable that hasn't had a chance to be set because the script calls it during MC's good bye with her before his trip

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Actually if you have sex and cum inside her she will probably be pregnant...at least for what i had seen with my gameplay choices and so far
First off, use a spoiler to hide that type of info. The way I did when I edited your quote to hide it behind an inline spoiler. Not everyone has played the new update yet.
Secondly She doesn't ASK him. It just happens.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes