DudeGuyPersonXXX

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone got a save up till the Skye relationship choice that is no trans and has accepted literally everyone into the harem? My run had no bailey/rainn accepted and no sextape choice (not sure what that did for me). After have literally nothing except skye in the last update I found myself wanting to check it out to see if its worth.

Jun 16, 2022
Hello, can anyone explain to me at what point, does the story hits season 2 or the remake version? I'm still at the pool party/introduction to Millie/Wendy's backstory, but I'm getting somewhat bored with how drawn out the multiple, individual scenes within the days are, and I simply want to know does WVM get better?

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Maybe I'm dumb, but even with the search function I couldn't find out:

What's the difference between "Bailey for yourself" and "Rainn and Bailey relationship path" ?
Are there different scenes? Wich one should I take for most sex? :-D

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe I'm dumb, but even with the search function I couldn't find out:

What's the difference between "Bailey for yourself" and "Rainn and Bailey relationship path" ?
Are there different scenes? Wich one should I take for most sex? :-D
At present it makes absolutely no difference. In the future, it will probably deprive you of any sexual action with Rainn.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
At present it makes absolutely no difference. In the future, it will probably deprive you of any sexual action with Rainn.
Literally one minute after choosing "Keep Bailey to myself"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like.... Would it kill you to double check something before you start talking shit and misinforming people?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Hello, can anyone explain to me at what point, does the story hits season 2 or the remake version? I'm still at the pool party/introduction to Millie/Wendy's backstory, but I'm getting somewhat bored with how drawn out the multiple, individual scenes within the days are, and I simply want to know does WVM get better?
I can't answer part one (because I don't remember and haven't fully replayed yet), but if you don't like the long days then, no the game didn't "get better". I'm not as pressed about game based fictive temporal relativity as some others though so it doesn't bother me.

Reactions: mofonistik

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Well, then I really look like an ass today, don't I? It didn't come up in my saves, I guess I have more to explore. I don't like to mislead anyone.
Look at it from the 'glass is half full' side...
You get to play with Rainn's tits when you play the rest of B1!!!

Reactions: Ilhares

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Excuse me, but….. when was that? Before the 2 year long hiatus where he literally released nothing besides a crappy ditlo?
It‘s BD you are talking about. So, the only thing you should expect in the long run are textwalls of excuses and disappointment ;):whistle::coffee:
Oh you wasn't here from the very beginning I see

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes