OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Just started this VN.... just one question: what is the point of the "keep going" choice if leads to the same result as the other? Is the variable miscalculated or just a (not)funny joke?

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Just started this VN.... just one question: what is the point of the "keep going" choice if leads to the same result as the other? Is the variable miscalculated or just a (not)funny joke?
There may be moments where choosing option "a" or "b" leads you to the same content, but I can assure you (maybe not 100% heh) that selecting the option to "reject all the girls except the initial one or two" will significantly shorten your gameplay or "cut" some animations if you make "bad" choice. Sometimes you can gather that from the descriptions provided by the developer. Its only game, so imo making harem is a good option, very funny and for sure dev works more on this "version" of choices than the other (I guess).

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
There may be moments where choosing option "a" or "b" leads you to the same content, but I can assure you (maybe not 100% heh) that selecting the option to "reject all the girls except the initial one or two" will significantly shorten your gameplay or "cut" some animations if you make "bad" choice. Sometimes you can gather that from the descriptions provided by the developer. Its only game, so imo making harem is a good option, very funny and for sure dev works more on this "version" of choices than the other (I guess).
Oh I will pursue the harem, I was talking about the sex scenes, where between "Cum" and "keep Going" the result is the same.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Right.....So the Amazon passes the preliminary interview.....
When is the physical evaluation.......
She has to be ready for in the house, out the house and on top of stuff too!!!
Has Millie started to think about MC yet???
When all Willabelle and Lauren get the impaling they need???...NEED!!!
Will MC make Skye submit and admit they crave cock like the rest??? Hmmm???
MC still has rainbow colours left to smash...
A ginger needs a drillin

Reactions: pecard255

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
For a while now. I had just moved passed the idea or better yet the thought that Rachel hasn't been doing that side job for MC
Meeting women and making babies, looks like it was placed on hold. Unless The Trip to F.L is going to be where those prospects are at Since we haven't Seen 1 ever since Anna and Britney(forgot her wife's name). Kinda felt like it was put in the back burner after those 2 Whatever happen to that ?

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I am surprised that the girlfriend went from being a chastity nun to a sex addict in a matter of days LOL
If you'd known my ex-gf, you wouldn't be so surprised.:ROFLMAO:
Some people just need a trigger to assert themselves.

Here, it only takes a few days because the temporality is wrong at the start-of-game. Once corrected, it will take a bit longer. The developer is correcting this in parallel, but as he is prioritizing the release of new content, the new start-of-game temporality is not for the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Why does this game's MC have to be such a huge pussy about everything? It does nothing but create fake tension and artificial pacing that the player will never feel themselves and ruins good scenes. If it was a choice, that'd be fine, but I'm sick of getting a semblance of a dominant or unplanned sex encounter and then the MC just gets cold feet and acts like a girl that's about to get assaulted or something. Parking lot 10 girl orgy shoved in my face, nope, he'd rather cry and panic like a wuss and find someone to berate about it.. it's like this guy's trying to white out his own god damn bucket list, geez...

Good game that has a lot going for it, but I had to vent this. Really wish the author would grow this guy a pair! Your own MC shouldn't be the one getting in the way of the scenes.

Reactions: Chronos Alpha-Omega

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
I think you're referring to the waitress at the restaurant at the start of the game, right? I always assumed that was a mistake on the dev's part and he never bothered to fix it since S1 is supposed to be rewritten.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I think you're referring to the waitress at the restaurant at the start of the game, right? I always assumed that was a mistake on the dev's part and he never bothered to fix it since S1 is supposed to be rewritten.
I think he is talking about the sex scene's that have (keep going or cum now) option which have both the same outcome but have no change. I think thats what he is talking about im not sure

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
I really like the Skye scene, was diff but kinda cool. Hope to progress with other chicks(Cerdar also) soon, theres lot of girls from the harem who need some honey d

Reactions: CircaAD
Dec 9, 2020
For a while now. I had just moved passed the idea or better yet the thought that Rachel hasn't been doing that side job for MC
Meeting women and making babies, looks like it was placed on hold. Unless The Trip to F.L is going to be where those prospects are at Since we haven't Seen 1 ever since Anna and Britney(forgot her wife's name). Kinda felt like it was put in the back burner after those 2 Whatever happen to that ?
Keep in mind, while we've had a lot of things happen, the entire story is only within a span of about a month, most of season 1 was originally the span of a week and then got stretched to be a near a month instead. Not to mention a lot has been happening since the bowling brawl, doubt setting up more ladies for the MC was Rachel's top priority since. The trip might provide some new prospects I'm sure.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes