Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
What's the difference between "Bailey for yourself" and "Rainn and Bailey relationship path" ?
Are there different scenes? Wich one should I take for most sex? :-D
Choose your favorite.

At present, I haven't noticed any difference. Regardless of my choice, Rainn and the MC end up shirtless (unless I chose earlier that Rainn doesn't interest me). I guess the choice isn't there for nothing, by choosing "Rainn and Bailey relationship path" there may be additional scenes with Bailey + Rainn and/or Bailey + Rainn + MC at futur.

Literally one minute after choosing "Keep Bailey to myself"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some players have not yet reached this part of the game. Please put in spolier when necessary, as I just did with your post.

Reactions: Grif1001

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Some players have not yet reached this part of the game. Please put in spolier when necessary, as I just did with your post.
No. I'll put content from the most recent update in a spoiler tag, I'll not put content that's from a previous update in a spoiler tag. If people don't want to be spoiled from content that's 2 updates past then they shouldn't be reading the last pages of the thread while they're behind.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
No. I'll put content from the most recent update in a spoiler tag, I'll not put content that's from a previous update in a spoiler tag. If people don't want to be spoiled from content that's 2 updates past then they shouldn't be reading the last pages of the thread while they're behind.
Let me put it to you differently.

You find and begin a game you like. This game has already had many updates. So you're late, even though it's not your fault. Halfway through the game, you have a problem.

You're looking for a solution in the thread. In your search results, you'll come across spoilers without the tag.​
Or​
You ask for a solution in the discussion thread. By checking the answers (which will be inevitably on the last pages), you're being spoiled by someone who hasn't set the tag, even though it only takes 2s.​

A player who has just discovered and started the game deserves the same respect as a player who has completed the latest update. I'll get B3 via Patreon before it's available here. I won't spoil the B2 because I'll have already finished B3.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need a little help. Is just a stupid question. Does anyone know if it is possible to set the page with an alert? Being that I generally set the site to look for me only (incest + male protagonists) I never know when this game is updated. So I was wondering, if there was a way to get the site to send me some sort of alerts. Like when someone comment me post and other things.

Please note that I am not a native English speaker. So there might be some sort of way, but I can't figure out which one.
I know that there are a few options at the top of the page. Type "ignore thread" (so that i can avoid that type of game).
But what does it do for example watch? (perhaps is this option to send me alerts)? I don't want to touch something and end up doing some damage.

Thanks in advance

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys need a little help. Is just a stupid question. Does anyone know if it is possible to set the page with an alert? Being that I generally set the site to look for me only (incest + male protagonists) I never know when this game is updated. So I was wondering, if there was a way to get the site to send me some sort of alerts. Like when someone comment me post and other things.
You will get a notice on the little bell in the top right about games you bookmark.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Let me put it to you differently.

You find and begin a game you like. This game has already had many updates. So you're late, even though it's not your fault. Halfway through the game, you have a problem.

You're looking for a solution in the thread. In your search results, you'll come across spoilers without the tag.​
Or​
You ask for a solution in the discussion thread. By checking the answers (which will be inevitably on the last pages), you're being spoiled by someone who hasn't set the tag, even though it only takes 2s.​

A player who has just discovered and started the game deserves the same respect as a player who has completed the latest update. I'll get B3 via Patreon before it's available here. I won't spoil the B2 because I'll have already finished B3.
tumblr_7aed7e1e409cb8bb76102a9874611693_a198fe41_400.gif

Reactions: Mist.
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes