TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
at least she is attainable, unlike the dynamic duo..
View attachment 2731947
When I played this update and got to this scene I thought....Damn...Wendy is actually gorgeous...its a real shame...
...also side note....
I don't dislike Jamie....But I was kinda happy Rachel...or anyone...got knocked up before her...and the writing there was actually very well done...I welled up thinking of when my wife told me she was pregnant with my first son.

Reactions: CircaAD

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
For a while now. I had just moved passed the idea or better yet the thought that Rachel hasn't been doing that side job for MC
Meeting women and making babies, looks like it was placed on hold. Unless The Trip to F.L is going to be where those prospects are at Since we haven't Seen 1 ever since Anna and Britney(forgot her wife's name). Kinda felt like it was put in the back burner after those 2 Whatever happen to that ?
I remember reading in the past some where in the code is a variable that says Anna is pregnant a couple months ago...I never looked to confirm it though. But I am sure he facetimed Anna not too many updates ago, plus Britney mentioned her wife moving to them and picking back up the baby making a few times, and they had that one phonesex scene as well that was after the initial meet...I am sure that was BD keeping the side job thing relevant so he can introduce a name, number, or color named girl in the future for MC to knock up for money...Oh he was supposed to be knocking up the movie star chick too, but idk if that is being rewritten since in the more recent updates things said and done in the past threesome with Rachel seem to have not taken place possibly, but that is conjecture.

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
Oh he was supposed to be knocking up the movie star chick too, but idk if that is being rewritten since in the more recent updates things said and done in the past threesome with Rachel seem to have not taken place possibly, but that is conjecture.
Well didn't she say that it was mostly a joke so I still think it happened to be fair

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For a while now. I had just moved passed the idea or better yet the thought that Rachel hasn't been doing that side job for MC
Meeting women and making babies, looks like it was placed on hold. Unless The Trip to F.L is going to be where those prospects are at Since we haven't Seen 1 ever since Anna and Britney(forgot her wife's name). Kinda felt like it was put in the back burner after those 2 Whatever happen to that ?
Wasn't her name Kindra or something?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I remember reading in the past some where in the code is a variable that says Anna is pregnant a couple months ago...I never looked to confirm it though. But I am sure he facetimed Anna not too many updates ago, plus Britney mentioned her wife moving to them and picking back up the baby making a few times, and they had that one phonesex scene as well that was after the initial meet...I am sure that was BD keeping the side job thing relevant so he can introduce a name, number, or color named girl in the future for MC to knock up for money...Oh he was supposed to be knocking up the movie star chick too, but idk if that is being rewritten since in the more recent updates things said and done in the past threesome with Rachel seem to have not taken place possibly, but that is conjecture.
I thought Britney was the wife, and Kindra was the assistant coach, Maybe I'm loosing my mind here...
firefly-serenity (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
when does Millie (Elizabeth and Jamie's mum) come back in and says to the MC she can take Liz as a gf? I heard someone say it was at a lake

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
You mean the MC can take Liz as gf?
Because, as the dev adamantly said, there will never be incest in this VN (unfortunately).
No i know you take Liz as gf and I know there is no incest.
Someone said something about Millie coming to a lake party or something ad talking to the MC about Liz

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
when does Millie (Elizabeth and Jamie's mum) come back in and says to the MC he can take Liz as a gf? I heard someone say it was at a lake
Without going into too much detail: the night before the MC's plane trip, the girls spend the evening out. Not knowing where they are, and unable to contact them by phone, the MC searches for them everywhere (in treasure-hunt mode). When the MC finds up with the girls, Millie agrees for Liz. At this point, you can choose whether or not to pursue a serious relationship with Liz. The plane trip is postponed and everything back to normal.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Is there a chance to actually see the MC train? To actually see him showing off his skills? I mean, he is the basketball star, meant to make WVM win the championship, and he has trained/played barely 5 minutes since he got there.....

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
I really like the Skye scene, was diff but kinda cool. Hope to progress with other chicks(Cerdar also) soon, theres lot of girls from the harem who need some honey d
Not. Happening. Dev has said ad nauseam that incest is not forthcoming. Previous teasers will be retroactively removed once the S1 rework is finished.

• Sad
Reactions: spybreak
Apr 30, 2023
you know, i've been meaning to ask. is mckenzie (or what's her name) still around? or has it gone up in smoke, like literally?
i can guess, but that doesn't really answer my question
Yes she is around,not sure if we will see here until the next update after the MC return from Florida....

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes