Herbertinho

Oct 16, 2020
One of the biggest letdown of this game is the evolution of the trans content. despite some promises in the begining of the game, where some future evolution was hinted (mainly more reciprocity, like penis play), there is nothing like that at this point. First, scenes with Shauna/Penny are now rarer, because of all the other girls (that no one cares about) recently added. Also, for the sake of standardization of renders (trans and girl Shauna for ex), the trans sex scenes are very vanilla and, imo, very bland. Except some minor dialog changes, and and some brief view of a cock, right now there is no point of chosing trans content.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
is it censored ? if so I'll pass
No, this game has never been censored. I don't know why it says "Partial".

Edit: I've reported the error. Never seeing the MC's face is not censorship in itself. Other games also do this and are not marked as censored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihawk_80

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I think it refers to the DITLO, where Harper nudity was censored.
I'd forgotten about this mini-game. You're right, this must be it. However it's not part of the main game.
So either "Censorship:" must indicate that it is only on the DITLO Harper, or indicate "no". Otherwise, it gives false information that misleads players (as we have just seen).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihawk_80

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
No, this game has never been censored. I don't know why it says "Partial".

Edit: I've reported the error. Never seeing the MC's face is not censorship in itself. Other games also do this and are not marked as censored.
Thanks

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Maybe you have already answered but, is there a point where we see the MC kick asses in court? I mean, every time something came up that forbids him to practice/play.
I started this VN exactly because of the basketball thing.....
And also..... what the hell is Mackenzie's problem with the MC?

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Maybe you have already answered but, is there a point where we see the MC kick asses in court? I mean, every time something came up that forbids him to practice/play.
I started this VN exactly because of the basketball thing.....
And also..... what the hell is Mackenzie's problem with the MC?
There was one match so far and he was said to not play in it buy he was finally allowed to join in the second half.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 2739699

Hey, guys! Look! Somebody must be new here! :cool:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(BREATHE)
(BREATHE)
WOW, that was HILLARIOUS!
Have you considered doing stand-up, you would KILL it with material like that!
WHEW, I need my spleen to recover from THAT heavy laughing, AND you didn't clear anything up at ALL!
But that's alright you made us ALL laugh SO hard with that "genius" one line!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
(BREATHE)
(BREATHE)
WOW, that was HILLARIOUS!
WHEW, I need my spleen to recover from THAT heavy laughing, AND you didn't clear anything up at ALL!
But that's alright you made us ALL laugh SO hard with that "genius" one line!
It was funny, probably about a 6 out of 10 funny. On the other hand you getting so riled up and seemingly offended about an innocent joke that doesn't even make you the butt of it is a solid 8 out of 10 funny.
Maybe take a step back, remove the stick from your ass and you can realize we were laughing at the game and not you.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
It was funny, probably about a 6 out of 10 funny. On the other hand you getting so riled up and seemingly offended about an innocent joke that doesn't even make you the butt of it is a solid 8 out of 10 funny.
Maybe take a step back, remove the stick from your ass and you can realize we were laughing at the game and not you.
OOoooh see I didn't read properly, since nothing was pointed in that direction, of COURSE, I had no cause to even GUESS how the joke was directed to the developers or the game itself since THATS the way it read to me, and 8 OTHERS lol (I had to get a few secondary opinions you see!
I guess we all need to just read things differently, oh, and I know I do not, but apparently, I am not the one who enjoys foreign objects in their ass.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
OOoooh see I didn't read properly, since nothing was pointed in that direction, of COURSE, I had no cause to even GUESS how the joke was directed to the developers or the game itself since THATS the way it read to me, and 8 OTHERS lol (I had to get a few secondary opinions you see!
I guess we all need to just read things differently, oh, and I know I do not, but apparently, I am not the one who enjoys foreign objects in their ass.
So you were so upset that you showed this message on a smut forum to 8 separate people to verify whether or not you were insulted? Ya, that sounds like a stick up your ass if I've ever heard of one.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
One of the biggest letdown of this game is the evolution of the trans content. despite some promises in the begining of the game, where some future evolution was hinted (mainly more reciprocity, like penis play), there is nothing like that at this point. First, scenes with Shauna/Penny are now rarer, because of all the other girls (that no one cares about) recently added. Also, for the sake of standardization of renders (trans and girl Shauna for ex), the trans sex scenes are very vanilla and, imo, very bland. Except some minor dialog changes, and and some brief view of a cock, right now there is no point of chosing trans content.
aside from no incest--this was another disappointment. looks like it's receiving another promising bump. it's much bigger... so, we'll see...

Reactions: The D0n

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Actually, yes, I have. One of the key elements of comedy is knowing your audience. You would be the guy who shows up in the crowd not realizing it's an interactive experience and that the joker onstage may select you to be the unwitting straight man.
AND you didn't clear anything up at ALL!
There's this great feature in these forums, but I don't expect you to know about it (because of how many others miss it every day and ask about compressed releases). It's called Search. You can limit it to this thread exclusively. Go ahead and see how many results you get on a phrase like "duck lips".

That is where the comedy began, you see, because your question was kinda like somebody walking in to the local NAACP offices and asking "Hey, has anybody noticed how many black people there are here?"

I will grant you that there isn't a sign on this game saying "duck face simulator", but sweet jebus, has it been a regularly mentioned 'feature'. The only thing more popular in the past year or so is folks discussion about MacKenzie, the (potentially) fictional entity BD hired to be the new public liason. And the conspiracy theory idea that the game isn't even being handled by the original dev , but that they sold the game (and dev name) to somebody else entirely. And, lastly, no, you can never bang your mother, adopted mother, or sister.

I think that covers everything of regular discussion, barring the release schedule. That isn't worth rehashing.

Last edited:

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
Guys what is the average time between releases (just to plan my VNs' playing schedule)?
It's SUPPOSED to be a release every week, Friday to be exact but it's Monday and we're still waiting so you never know with this dev. He's notorious for delays.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
It's SUPPOSED to be a release every week, Friday to be exact but it's Monday and we're still waiting so you never know with this dev. He's notorious for delays.
So it's safe to say that AT LEAST every month there is a release? I have a shitload of VNs to play, so a monthly content would be perfect.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes