Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I keep reading that all of you complains about the fact that the girls look all the same..... maybe we are playing a different VN, because so far I haven't seen a girl similar to another.....
That's true. There's titties and assies in all sizes and shapes. Same with the faces, although exaggerated mouths and expressions, I've seen a lot worse and can chalk it up to it being this titles' unique art-style.

However in terms of actual diversity of looks, as in more than just different, I'd say the best looking guy, hands down... is Sky.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
That's true. There's titties and assies in all sizes and shapes. Same with the faces, although exaggerated mouths and expressions, I've seen a lot worse and can chalk it up to it being this titles' unique art-style.

However in terms of actual diversity of looks, as in more than just different, I'd say the best looking guy, hands down... is Sky.
And I bet that Skye will overcome the asexuality and will become a girlfriend as well, because clearly is in love with the MC even if doesn't have realised yet.

Reactions: henry hopkin

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Skye might just win the all time "Sexiest male in an AVN" award. Unfortunantly the awards ceremony conflicts with his basket ball schedule.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I still think the weekly update thing will end up being a nightmare for BD. I get that he didn't release updates for a long time and he is now trying to make up for that, but the most likely scenario is that he will end up burning himself out. I think 1 update per month or even every 2 months would be ok. Most games on this forum take more time than that anyway. I don't think people would be upset.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I still think the weekly update thing will end up being a nightmare for BD. I get that he didn't release updates for a long time and he is now trying to make up for that, but the most likely scenario is that he will end up burning himself out. I think 1 update per month or even every 2 months would be ok. Most games on this forum take more time than that anyway. I don't think people would be upset.
If anything it'd be kinda nice to not finish a whole ass update in like, 10 minutes.

Reactions: mofonistik

creyden

Nov 9, 2020
It's already not going according to the plan so adjusting the whole system to an update every month or two would make sense. The consistency would get him on the right track but getting an update out every week is too much. That's just not achievable in the context of who we are talking about. He's just trying to overcompensate for all the shit he caused.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
If anything it'd be kinda nice to not finish a whole ass update in like, 10 minutes.
Hell 10 minutes of playtime out of a weekly update would be great. Tons of developers on here release updates after months that are only 5 minutes of playtime.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
He should add more actual basketball stuff, since it should be the main core of the whole plot.
Actually the main core of the plot is Harem, Harem, Harem. Although there is a tinge of sports, imagine creating all those renders for nothing, when most people skip them just to go to the fap section. That's a downer.

Also, regarding weekly updates Braindrop -- careful there. You'll burn yourself out. I write for fun, but when I am expected to chug out more than 30 pages a day, which I can, I can tell you that it's very easy to burn yourself out. A monthly release is fine and dandy, and even if you have enough material and drive to go for more, spread it out, do something you enjoy and have some fun. You're feeding many babies here, but there are other sources for that protein we all crave. Take care of yourself, before you take care of others, brother/sister/whatever you are.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Actually the main core of the plot is Harem, Harem, Harem. Although there is a tinge of sports, imagine creating all those renders for nothing, when most people skip them just to go to the fap section. That's a downer.
It's called "plot consistency", he is able to have this harem for 2 main reasons: 1. He is a basketball superstar that is meant to take WVM to the top, and that is the main reason why all the girls drool for him; 2. His girlfriend is a cuckqueen.
If, as you say, the main plot is the harem, then change the whole story and make him a billionaire or something else.
For me, I started this VN just because of the basketball thing, I thought it was mainly a sport VN with sex as side dish, not the other way around.

Reactions: xtrema

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He should add more actual basketball stuff, since it should be the main core of the whole plot.
given time .. there is alot of females and relationships to go through also .... and yes no doubt there will be more basketball ... remember though ... during a basketball season they only play a game once every week or depending on their schedule every two weeks ... he also is involved with the rainbow girls , so has obligations with them also .... our MC is a busy busy young man :)

• Hey there
Reactions: xtrema and Waynew91
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes