OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
given time .. there is alot of females and relationships to go through also .... and yes no doubt there will be more basketball ... remember though ... during a basketball season they only play a game once every week or depending on their schedule every two weeks ... he also is involved with the rainbow girls , so has obligations with them also .... our MC is a busy busy young man :)
Yes, I get it, but look at the plot so far, since the MC got at WVM, in one month he barely trained, then when the first game happened, that dumb coach even tried to bench him and lied blatantly to him. As I said, don't make the MC a basketball superstar if you are not planning on adding realistic basketball environment through the plot. BD could have made him an actor or a math genious and nothing would have changed so far.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, I get it, but look at the plot so far, since the MC got at WVM, in one month he barely trained, then when the first game happened, that dumb coach even tried to bench him and lied blatantly to him. As I said, don't make the MC a basketball superstar if you are not planning on adding realistic basketball environment through the plot. BD could have made him an actor or a math genious and nothing would have changed so far.
i've been with this game from day 1 ... its by far my favorite game #1 in my book :)
not trained .. he was the high school champion #1 pick for the draft (y)

Reactions: xtrema and Waynew91

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
i've been with this game from day 1 ... its by far my favorite game #1 in my book :)
not trained .. he was the high school champion #1 pick for the draft (y)
Yes, it's one of the best in terms of content, renders, animations and variety of girls, but I decided to play it solely because of the basketball thing, if that will be not covered well, it will be a sad disappointment (let's be clear, is just a personal opinion).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, it's one of the best in terms of content, renders, animations and variety of girls, but I decided to play it solely because of the basketball thing, if that will be not covered well, it will be a sad disappointment (let's be clear, is just a personal opinion).
yeah i get that .. its actually what got me to notice this game ;)
but the babe don't hurt one bit :LOL:

Reactions: xtrema and Waynew91

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
given time .. there is alot of females and relationships to go through also .... and yes no doubt there will be more basketball ... remember though ... during a basketball season they only play a game once every week or depending on their schedule every two weeks ... he also is involved with the rainbow girls , so has obligations with them also .... our MC is a busy busy young man :)
You're only young once, and this MC is taking full advantage of that.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think it's hilarious (and a little bit of a shame) that male college basketball players look like this:

View attachment 2749701

while an enormous harem of college girls, who could have all kinds of interesting looks, are so similar it's hard to tell 80% of them apart.
There is only one type of girl allowed in WVM, and it's Duckface McPuppyeyes.

Fiigmo

Jan 13, 2023
Post is

Dev Report #13 (July 8th, 2023)
Yo

Hope you've all had lovely weeks. I'm going to keep it short this report.

This next beta is close to being finished and will be published as soon as it is complete. There were some things I had to redo due to continuity errors and I added a few small scenes in-between the end of breakfast and the whole crew getting on the plane. It felt too whiplashy as it was. I am starting to speed up the days and that means there will be less in-between scenes but this needed something to help bridge the gap. And I have a few bugs I still have to work out.

And I was sadly not able to finish nearly the amount of work I had hoped to this week. My sinus infection ended up turning into bronchitis and between that and the medicine I'm taking, I've just been so fucking tired and fatigued. Luckily, besides the fatigue and cough I don't feel too bad so I'm working as much as I can and I'll have this update out asap. It likely won't be today but tomorrow is possible. The update will be around 150 renders and 7 animations long.
I do sincerely apologize, I would not have made the changes I did if I had known my cough would get worse. I would have just changed things after the fact.
Not going to tier release this beta since there has been a long delay already. So it will be available to all tiers on release. I will keep you guys updated on discord whenever it is finished and about to be uploaded.

Next week's beta should not be too effected by this delay and hopefully I'm feeling better by then. Due to the buffer, render work for it is mostly complete outside of a few changes. I do have a decent amount of script work but luckily I don't have a headache anymore so I shouldn't have any issues completing it in time.

Other than that, bday renders were meant to be posted but I still have to finish Millie's and Stacy's and these will be posted as soon as I finish those. The next poll for Julianna will be on Tuesday and the Character sheets for July will be on Wednesday. And speaking of, I'm glad to see such a positive reaction to the character sheets. Glad you guys are liking them!

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022

It's really annoying that this developer is not able to take the blame, I mean, he can honestly say that he was lagging, burned, had slow days or whatever.
But he prefers to play the victim, with another, another and another excuse. God is hard to see how he treats people like they are fools, he has to tuck his pants in, take the blame, apologize to whoever he needs to, patreon, well basically everyone who leaves their money with him, and get on with the job.. It really is not that difficult and you avoid the pathetic excuses that nobody believes.

P.S. lags always happen, no big deal with game development, the problem is the crap he throws in your face.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I can't wrap my mind around that decision, make a super hot girl, frame every render of her in the most sexualized way possible, go through all this crap with her and you're not going to fuck her? Why is she in the game at all? And the step-mom too, Rachel is pushing you, you linger on kisses and nothing? It's all blue balls?
This is also what I don't get. I could take or leave incest, but why are you cuddling, kissing and soulfully starring into his mother and sisters eyes if we AREN'T about to cross some lines?

The setup doesn't make any sense. Not that it matters, there are far far far too many LI's in this game already.

Feb 29, 2020
And again Braindrop, or rather Excusedrop, making up excuses, the guy just can't meet a deadline. And that story arc of the trip to Florida is in the same situation as the MC's first basketball game where it took a long time to happen, the way Braindrop works, if the trip happens this year I'll be surprised.

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
I will say Braindrop is different then others when it comes to patreon where as they he will go months without charging anytime he gets his shit right

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes