Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
There is new post on patreon, does anyone here a subscriber so we all can know what are the news?
I can only read this:
"Dev Report #12 (July 3rd, 2023)
Yo! Apologies for the lack of posts. I've been under the weather with a pretty nasty sinus infection and I didn't want to make an updat..."

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
There is new post on patreon, does anyone here a subscriber so we all can know what are the news?
I can only read this:
"Dev Report #12 (July 3rd, 2023)
Yo! Apologies for the lack of posts. I've been under the weather with a pretty nasty sinus infection and I didn't want to make an updat..."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
The tags for the game are correct or did new things got included or removed without the tag adjustments?
Also, there's a lot on content on this one already? I'm thinking about starting it.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The tags for the game are correct or did new things got included or removed without the tag adjustments?
Also, there's a lot on content on this one already? I'm thinking about starting it.
Tags are correct, and if you never played this one before, you have a lot of content to go through. I think the game has more than 12k renders

Reactions: Feru452ax

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
there isnt a way to just download the update is there? you have to download the entire file every time? file size is just getting pretty big is all.
You mean the part on the main page that says "Update Only"? Or are you looking for more than the E10 B2? Because than the answer is a no.

kép_2023-07-04_091551648.png

Reactions: BlueBasil

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I can't wrap my mind around that decision, make a super hot girl, frame every render of her in the most sexualized way possible, go through all this crap with her and you're not going to fuck her? Why is she in the game at all? And the step-mom too, Rachel is pushing you, you linger on kisses and nothing? It's all blue balls?
That's why, when the remake of the prevuous content will happen, the dev will remove all the teasing with the family members.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I just started playing and I'm at the part where you take the mother out to dinner and gift her a necklace (y).
I don't like the MC starting out with a girlfriend or taking her sister with us to college (n).
Plus seems they are all prettier than the MC's girlfriend, the mother's boss is prettier, our childhood friend the dickgirl is prettier and even the blonde waitress who wants a quickie in the bathroom is prettier :devilish:.
I want a divorce :ROFLMAO:!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I just started playing and I'm at the part where you take the mother out to dinner and gift her a necklace (y).
I don't like the MC starting out with a girlfriend or taking her sister with us to college (n).
Plus seems they are all prettier than the MC's girlfriend, the mother's boss is prettier, our childhood friend the dickgirl is prettier and even the blonde waitress who wants a quickie in the bathroom is prettier :devilish:.
I want a divorce :ROFLMAO:!
Keep playing, you will like the girlfriend.
About the dickgirl I can't say, because I choose her to be a woman, not a guy with tits, the only dick I want to see in every game is the MC's.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Take his advice, the game is done very well indeed. Me too choice the childhood friend as a real women. There is only one alpha male in the game. And that's me :ROFLMAO: a girl with tits and dick? No way, I'll cut him in half if he even comes near me or any of my women :ROFLMAO:
Oh no! I chose her to be trans because I thought she would have a micro penis and because of all the drama that was supposed to unleash at the college :LUL:.
Anyways, I keep playing and I'm already at the part where you get hit on the balls :WutFace:.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh no! I chose her to be trans because I thought she would have a micro penis and because of all the drama that was supposed to unleash at the college :LUL:.
Anyways, I keep playing and I'm already at the part where you get hit on the balls :WutFace:.
Man i forgot about that scene... now i feel pain again :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes