MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Yes,i get who you are talking about she seemed a bit angry with the MC but she had changed somehow her character and treats the MC like a potential future boss i would say...
ohh, now i get it, i am not the idiot.. :) yes thank you for pointing out the obvious
P.S. if i really wanted to know about the mackenzie from the game, i'd play the f'ing game..
guess you are one of those..

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
ohh, now i get it, i am not the idiot.. :) yes thank you for pointing out the obvious
P.S. if i really wanted to know about the mackenzie from the game, i'd play the f'ing game..
guess you are one of those..
At least here nothing was posted about MacKenzie for quite some time. Accordingly, I strongly suspect that BD has abandoned this alter ego/AI.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I just downloaded the latest here and see the phrase "I mean" starts many of the sentences, it seems to be a trend lately, that I hope dies out very very soon.
On this one specifically Cedar still uses the name BruBru, which still makes her sound absolutely retarded, it was their CHILDHOOD nickname they had for him, they are all adults now, so just use their names ffs.
This may not bother many people, yet its like nails on a chalkboard to me.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
I just downloaded the latest here and see the phrase "I mean" starts many of the sentences, it seems to be a trend lately, that I hope dies out very very soon.
On this one specifically Cedar still uses the name BruBru, which still makes her sound absolutely retarded, it was their CHILDHOOD nickname they had for him, they are all adults now, so just use their names ffs.
To this day my brother and my sisters still use our childhood nicknames instead of our real names about 70% of the time so its not really that unusual but I get that it might set some people off. No thing on Earth is good for all people

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well you can use Koga mod got option to rename it there
1688184242127.png

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
This may not bother may people, yet its like nails on a chalkboard to me.
For "Brubru": I think it's a bit ridiculous too, but I don't mind at all. After all, some adults still call each other by childhood nicknames worse than this one. If this nickname is in a variable, it will be very easy to modify it by adding an option in the preferences or elsewhere. If not, you'd have to modify the dialogs.
Edit: yes, as micmitja just pointed out, if the KoGa mod allows you to do this, your problem is solved. ;)(y)

For "I mean": I've noticed it too, and I admit it can be enervating at times.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
For "Brubru": I think it's a bit ridiculous too, but I don't mind at all. After all, some adults still call each other by childhood nicknames worse than this one. If this nickname is in a variable, it will be very easy to modify it by adding an option in the preferences or elsewhere. If not, you'd have to modify the dialogs.
Edit: yes, as micmitja just pointed out, if the KoGa mod allows you to do this, your problem is solved. ;)(y)

So many of today's younger people say "I mean..." as much as they say "like." It is beyond annoying. I understand the gripe. But I do not understand why people get upset about the use of childhood nicknames. It is just what they call each other. Maybe it is the actual "BruBru" and "Cedey?" Even then, I just don't get it. They are just names.

In this case, they were separated from each other traumatically. Cedar lived a difficult life. They finally got back together. It is normal to see regressive behaviors and certainly see some outright affection.

On a completely different note, I fucking love Shauna. Ridiculously love that woman. She is perfect. I really loved the no-makeup scenes.

At first, I was concerned about bringing in the whole pregnancy issue so early in the game. I am still not convinced. But the whole scene with Rachael was absolutely heartwarming. I loved it! Still would rather have Shauna and everyone else wait. Otherwise, this will be a crazy ass game about an 18-year-old with 20 babies.

I fucking love Shauna!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

There are some games I have played in the last few months that went HARD CORE with the "I Mean" "Yeah, No", "I gueeess" and starting a sentence with "Because', sometimes at the beginning of EVERY sentence (SEE that the entire point, sure HAVE "I mean" or "Because" in the MIDDLE of a paragraph, just don't START one with it), so this is mild by comparison to some, STILL I can see when this game started using it.

As far as the NAME CHANGE that micmitja mentioned, I only download the walkthrough, completely skipping even reading much else for cheats or music, SO I downloaded the proper mod from Koga (awesome fixer on that one), and NOW she doesn't sound like she is trying to lick the windows, bite her own ear, profusely drooling or dragging her club foot lol.
Thanks for the focus to add the proper mod, this helps immensely.
Oh as far as Cedey goes, I considered leaving that since it doesn't sound retarded to me, though he still could use her name, so I will just switch it back.

Edit: is there any way we can stop the girl that's still in University Jaimie from getting pregnant, I didn't see that option in the mod.
That's something else that's far-fetched, how about waiting till she gets her degree before she becomes a baby factory?

Edit II: Harper is officially my favorite girlfriend with my favorite girlfriend's body.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I might just be seeing things, but every time a girl is looking up at the MC, they all appear to have the same expressions, duck lips, same eyes, and their eyebrows are always pushed up like every single one of them are heavily apologetic.
Almost every one of them is drawn from the same template, with some alterations to make them more unique to the character.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I might just be seeing things, but every time a girl is looking up at the MC, they all appear to have the same expressions, duck lips, same eyes, and their eyebrows are always pushed up like every single one of them are heavily apologetic.
Almost every one of them is drawn from the same template, with some alterations to make them more unique to the character.
1000283254.gif

Hey, guys! Look! Somebody must be new here! :cool:

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2023-06-28
Release Date: 2023-06-24
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: Partial
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 10 - Beta 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

*Note Season 2 also contains all previous content from Season 1 v0.10.0.1

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 10 - Beta 2
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Day in the Life of: Harper

(minigame)
Extras: Fan Sigs - WVM Character Sheet (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9) - Game Guide - Walkthrough - Italian Translation* - Mini FAQ - Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - BDay renders - 60fps Mod* - Finisher Mod* - Gallery Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 1838504 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
is it censored ? if so I'll pass

Herbertinho

Oct 16, 2020
One of the biggest letdown of this game is the evolution of the trans content. despite some promises in the begining of the game, where some future evolution was hinted (mainly more reciprocity, like penis play), there is nothing like that at this point. First, scenes with Shauna/Penny are now rarer, because of all the other girls (that no one cares about) recently added. Also, for the sake of standardization of renders (trans and girl Shauna for ex), the trans sex scenes are very vanilla and, imo, very bland. Except some minor dialog changes, and and some brief view of a cock, right now there is no point of chosing trans content.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes