armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Got a question ... B.D. as i was reviewing my game (well yours .. but my playthru ) i noticed something and was curious as to whats going to happen if anything with Jasmine ... the closest thing her and MC has done sexual wise is kiss ... and that was some time ago .. early on in the game .... she even slept in his bed i think the 1st massive pic of him with a bunch of babes ...
but nothing at all between them since ... are you going to make MC and Jasmine just friends or will there be more at some point .. maybe ya just spaced and forgot about the 2 idk ...
sorry i don't mean to add more shit to your huge list of stuff (worries/troubles)
well thanks .. love the game man :love:
In one of the recent updates there was some progress.
Jasmine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
From time to time I see people Pop up talking about whatever anyway what I did Notes that The Dev Keep add new Characters What about the Mc Mom or the one who raised him I think it's time that the mc look at her as women

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
From time to time I see people Pop up talking about whatever anyway what I did Notes that The Dev Keep add new Characters What about the Mc Mom or the one who raised him I think it's time that the mc look at her as women
the mc and mom wont happen the mc and azel wont happen, the mc and willow wont happen unless someone makes a mod for it. because if it did it would be incest and then patron would then ban the game

Reactions: JoeAngel

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The following is a test of the Emergency Ranting System.
This is only a rant.

What I think is hillarious is all of the people who keep posting on the thread wanting incest content without reading the 3000 posts telling people that there will never be any incest content in this game. It's on almost every one of the pages in this thread, sometimes 2 or 3 times in the same page. "When's he gonna bang Azel?" "He won't." "Dev said that won't happen." "No Incest." five posts later "When's he gonna do Willow/Cedar?" "Never" "Patron won't allow incest." "Not gonna happen." next page, "I can't wait for him to fuck his mom!" There should be a rule that you have to read at least the last page of posts before posting! ugh! Try being part of the community, not just random background noise!

This concludes this test of the Emergency Ranting System.
Thank you.
You may all continue your day.

castle-rick.gif

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
The following is a test of the Emergency Ranting System.
This is only a rant.

What I think is hillarious is all of the people who keep posting on the thread wanting incest content without reading the 3000 posts telling people that there will never be any incest content in this game. It's on almost every one of the pages in this thread, sometimes 2 or 3 times in the same page. "When's he gonna bang Azel?" "He won't." "Dev said that won't happen." "No Incest." five posts later "When's he gonna do Willow/Cedar?" "Never" "Patron won't allow incest." "Not gonna happen." next page, "I can't wait for him to fuck his mom!" There should be a rule that you have to read at least the last page of posts before posting! ugh! Try being part of the community, not just random background noise!

This concludes this test of the Emergency Ranting System.
Thank you.
You may all continue your day.

View attachment 2765265
when will wefinally fuck the family? you sound like you might have an answer. Bro come on we know it that you know tell us pleasseeeeeeeeeeee

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
You see them pop up and talk, but clearly you don't read what they say because your question was answered hundreds (maybe thousands at this point?) of times before you even asked.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You see them pop up and talk, but clearly you don't read what they say because your question was answered hundreds (maybe thousands at this point?) of times before you even asked.
I wanted to replay that she's not his mother anyway so there no foul of him thinking of her like that her model looks perfect milf so I don't know why ur angry ?
and also I loved her personality Caring Loving Warm She Deserve Romance Route

Reactions: GamerDaddy

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I wanted to replay that she's not his mother anyway so there no foul of him thinking of her like that her model looks perfect milf so I don't know why ur angry ?
Why? Because this has now been treated ad nauseam. It is 1000% not going to happen (the developer has decided so, he only teases with that). And it gets on the nerves when this has already been answered for the umpteenth time - only to see another one comes up with the same shit again.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
If you'd bothered to read the many, many comments specifically and explicitly about this throughout this thread, you'd know that Patreon (the dev's chosen monetization service) defines adoptive family sexual relations as incest and will ban/cease paying members who sell such content. It matters not one iota that you don't think adoptive relations count. The ones controlling the money do.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes