TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
just for starters: the main character falls asleep three separate times during a single pool party. the dude needs to see a doctor
If it were to continuously happen yes. If it happened once during one pool party MC is just tired. That's a normal thing that happens to people due to over exertion or lack of rest.

Narcolepsy is identifiable by someone entering REM sleep, which is not restful, more frequently than the normal human baseline, which leads to follow on effects of falling asleep at inopportune times (like micro-napping on your drive to or from work) narcoleptics are often capable of falling asleep regardless of how long they slept and even if they've only been awake for a little while. Narcolepsy can also be associated with cataplexy, which is abrupt fainting usually caused by an increase in the patient's emotional state (elation excitement fear shock etc...) I'm fortunately not cataplectic.

Narcolepsy is a pretty life altering illness, it's why I'm not in the military anymore, and not just someone being sleepy sometimes.

For an annoying fun fact you can be narcoleptic and still suffer from insomnia... Ain't that some bullshit.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Does the protagonist become less of a simpy Gary Stu later in the story (I use the word "story" very lightly here as theres barely any story to speak of.) or does he remain some boring goody-two-shoes?

Cuz repeatedly watching scene after scene of cuddles, never-ending dialogue filled with nothing but boring conversations is what caused me to drop this last time.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Does the protagonist become less of a simpy Gary Stu later in the story (I use the word "story" very lightly here as theres barely any story to speak of.) or does he remain some boring goody-two-shoes?

Cuz repeatedly watching scene after scene of cuddles, never-ending dialogue filled with nothing but boring conversations is what caused me to drop this last time.
I would say, with moderate certainty, that if you do not return you will miss nothing of significance for a few years.

spybreak

Jun 10, 2018
The following is a test of the Emergency Ranting System.
This is only a rant.

What I think is hillarious is all of the people who keep posting on the thread wanting incest content without reading the 3000 posts telling people that there will never be any incest content in this game. It's on almost every one of the pages in this thread, sometimes 2 or 3 times in the same page. "When's he gonna bang Azel?" "He won't." "Dev said that won't happen." "No Incest." five posts later "When's he gonna do Willow/Cedar?" "Never" "Patron won't allow incest." "Not gonna happen." next page, "I can't wait for him to fuck his mom!" There should be a rule that you have to read at least the last page of posts before posting! ugh! Try being part of the community, not just random background noise!

This concludes this test of the Emergency Ranting System.
Thank you.
You may all continue your day.

View attachment 2765265

While this may be completely accurate you may have forgotten a very important loophole. MC has a Harem. MC has gone away to Florida. It is in no way incest for Cedar or whomever to indulge themselves in each other. They also could just have a scene by themselves that is in no way related to the MC or incest. Is everyone else supposed to be sexless just because MC isn't? Food for thought or just stirring the pot .

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
While this may be completely accurate you may have forgotten a very important loophole. MC has a Harem. MC has gone away to Florida. It is in no way incest for Cedar or whomever to indulge themselves in each other. They also could just have a scene by themselves that is in no way related to the MC or incest. Is everyone else supposed to be sexless just because MC isn't? Food for thought or just stirring the pot .
While I'd enjoy that content, and I think the current status quo is an absolute waste of 3 very attractive and lovable characters, even having it as an option would completely derail this shit show of a thread with endless screeching over "LESBIAN NTR!1!1!"

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Well, if by any chance the girls fool around between themselves (even with the MC's approval), the NTR police will burst in guns blazing LOL

spybreak

Jun 10, 2018
If you mean Bailey and Rainn that just sounds like a writer's reason for a threesome or to start those two off and MC finds himself not needed in that situation. It depends on where BD takes it. My point at the beginning was there is a loophole (or more) that follows the story. It's possible to be done within Patreon's guidelines.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I can see he made this comment earlier on discord in response to someone asking about the update

Borpa
Today at 6:42 AM

Will be released tomorrow / later today.
:Okayge:

If does appear remains to be seen.

Has anyone kept his pace of the 52/52 to see how far behind schedule he is? I know I say someone was awhile ago, I wonder if they are keeping up to date.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
He's already three weeks behind at this point. By now Rachel would of let us know for sure that she was pregnant, but you never know. At 150 renders per update, we probably wouldn't even be through half a day in game.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Not really a loophole, just a viable narrative path. BD himself said that when he reworks S1 to ditch the prior incest teasers, he's considering writing the MC's family members into other relationships with girls. So it's already something the dev is interested in pursuing.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes