Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
When will he learn to stop setting dates? I understand things happen but the annoying thing is when you tell someone something is going to happen and time and time again, you fail. STOP SETTING DATES. No, I don't pay him for his work but that's exactly why I never would. I have no idea how people stay by him and fill his wallet when this is how he runs things.

"I'll release Friday" "Nope, Sunday" "Nevermind, Friday" "Saturday for sure!" "Actually! Monday"

Fucking 3 weeks later, here we are....
He's basically the clown-prince of AVN's at this point. He's consistently proving that he is the kid in highschool that's doing his homework in home room the day it is due. He's working on the current week's release during the week it is actually due. Before he EVER committed to a schedule he should have at least had 2-3 episodes done and ready to go on a schedule leaving him the room to be a bit flexible if a particular release took more time to complete whether it was due to technical difficulties, health problems, or, as in most cases when it comes to him, assclownery.

There's really no excuse at this point. Realistically we're heading to a once a month release schedule with as much content as he promised for a week's worth of work. Whether we can get him to admit and accept that is a whole different story. It's time for him to be a realist because he's not been able to bullshit anyone that has half a brain in quite some time.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Well friends it's been a hot minute, how is everybody doing?
Been pretty decent myself took a camping trip, and was out in the damn woods for like 22 days wiping my ass with leaves I hope since I developed a rash that hopefully, isn't poison Ivy but you live and you learn.
Decided to come back to civilization because I had taken my laptop with me and some extra external batteries,pre-loaded with some shows to fight off some of the boredom (only so many hikes you can take in the woods) and finally got around to watching FROM and it creeped me out so bad that I had to gtfo my ass back to my apartment.

And to calm my nerves and to stop me from carving shapes into rocks and hanging them next to my door I decided to hop on the handy dandy WVM chat and see what's what, and it didn't disappoint something cathartic about being able to leave a place come back and things are exactly the same.
Well not necessarily the same played a new VN it was about football and reminded me a lot of this one character-wise initially (not tryna start anything but I couldn't help but compare the two) and I think BD's in for a rude awakening because, like those creepy smiling freaks, more Devs are coming out the woodwork making good sport VN's and are putting actual thought into them besides being a sex simulator. Competition is good hopefully it re-sparks that creativity Wvn had before it became a Pokedex gota fk em all-sim.
-Peace brethren
Umbasa,

Last edited:

Clashroyale0096

Dec 12, 2020
Well friends it's been a hot minute, how is everybody doing?
Been pretty decent myself took a camping trip, and was out in the damn woods for like 22 days wiping my ass with leaves I hope since I developed a rash that hopefully, isn't poison oak but you live and you learn.
Decided to come back to civilization because I had taken my laptop with me and some extra external batteries,pre-loaded with some shows to fight off some of the boredom (only so many hikes you can take in the woods) and finally got around to watching FROM and it creeped me out so bad that I had to gtfo my ass back to my apartment.

And to calm my nerves and to stop me from carving shapes into rocks and hanging them next to my door I decided to hop on the handy dandy WVM chat and see what's what, and it didn't disappoint something cathartic about being able to leave a place come back and things are exactly the same.
Well not necessarily the same played a new VN it was about football and reminded me a lot of this one character-wise initially (not tryna start anything but I couldn't help but compare the two) and I think BD's in for a rude awakening because, like those creepy smiling freaks, more Devs are coming out the woodwork making good sport VN's and are putting actual thought into them besides being a sex simulator. Competition is good hopefully it re-sparks that creativity Wvn had before it became a Pokedex gota fk em all-sim.
-Peace brethren
Umbasa,
Can you tell some AVN similar to this with better update record

Reactions: maradeanu

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
He's basically the clown-prince of AVN's at this point. He's consistently proving that he is the kid in highschool that's doing his homework in home room the day it is due. He's working on the current week's release during the week it is actually due. Before he EVER committed to a schedule he should have at least had 2-3 episodes done and ready to go on a schedule leaving him the room to be a bit flexible if a particular release took more time to complete whether it was due to technical difficulties, health problems, or, as in most cases when it comes to him, assclownery.

There's really no excuse at this point. Realistically we're heading to a once a month release schedule with as much content as he promised for a week's worth of work. Whether we can get him to admit and accept that is a whole different story. It's time for him to be a realist because he's not been able to bullshit anyone that has half a brain in quite some time.
Im pretty sure this is excactly what he did (he had 1½ years for this?), he just didnt work while releasing these and now its caught up again and back to same antics.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
oh it clearly DOES need an update :D So if anyone is willing to do that, feel free ;) One of the biggest laughs, at least for me, was the announcement of 52 updates in 52 weeks xD . it only took what? 3 weeks? 4? till the first delays. Ahhhh. good ol times. glad we´re back to the old BD and his broken promises. At least that´s a constant

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Let's all face the reality that we have a better chance getting struck by lightening or winning the lottery than getting an update from this Dev. Remember we were supposed to get a big update last year that pushed back over and over again. Then we got small chunks of that update and promises of 52 updates coming. And now silence again.

• Sad
Reactions: _Maou_
Sep 16, 2019
I wasn't going to write a comment about it anymore since the dev has been trying to release some content after a long drought with bs excuses, but i will say it again. bd doing weekly updates was another bd than today. he was going with his passion, without satisfy any expectancies and enjoying making the passion project, so an amateur.

Now that the dev has gone professional, he still can't handle it properly even after nearly 2 years. I'm saying it again: the idea of weekly updates is ridiculous. How can you believe in it? You start it with a buffer and spend it in just 3 weeks. What was your expectations anyway? After that, you become anxious without a buffer and still set deadlines, once again following the foolish notion of weekly updates.

People don't want the developer to rush themselves and burn out. They want a professional developer who respects his work and the audience. Stop giving people false hopes and making promises like an idiot. Do your job well in order to maintain a happy community and ensure a healthy mental state.

ffs people waiting badik with passion even with 9-12 month interval. you must rebuild the trust thats for sure but this is the worst way man.

good luck.

edit: After a point, I stopped the general discussion and addressed the developer directly. Not a native eng speaker, it is what it is, sorry for that.

Last edited:

millie69

Mar 8, 2020
Come on now, BD is a thief who takes money from ppl and doesn't give 2 shits about them.

when he said he was going to do 52 releases in 52 weeks, coming from 1 release in the previous year I knew it wasn't going to happen, and let's face it, he failed to keep at it in may, when we got only 4 releases (including the monthly) in 5 weeks, and then june with only 2 releases and now july with no releases...

this thief is excellent at making excuses... after all he writes an AVN "for a living"

3.70 star(s) 637 Votes