furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
So close yet so far...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if Braindrop intends to make this an actual option in the future or just intends to keep teasing.
I play the Shauna girl route. During this scene MC discusses Shauna using a strap-on with Jamie when talking about preping Jamie for anal so you might get your wish on the trans route.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I play the Shauna girl route. During this scene MC discusses Shauna using a strap-on with Jamie when talking about preping Jamie for anal so you might get your wish on the trans route.
Is it confirned that Shauna will be doing things like that later?

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Is it confirned that Shauna will be doing things like that later?
Nothing is confirmed by BD but in the scene MC and Shauna agreed to discuss it more. I'm thinking that BD is looking for reactions to this scene or is going to do a poll before he decides on adding it. It's not my thing but I wouldn't mind it as an option for those that do, Just like the girl/trans option for Shauna/Penny.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nothing is confirmed by BD but in the scene MC and Shauna agreed to discuss it more. I'm thinking that BD is looking for reactions to this scene or is going to do a poll before he decides on adding it. It's not my thing but I wouldn't mind it as an option for those that do, Just like the girl/trans option for Shauna/Penny.
Totally agree with you. Not my thing either. A choice would be great.

Reactions: Old&Useless

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
So close yet so far...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if Braindrop intends to make this an actual option in the future or just intends to keep teasing.
oh, god... you just reminded of of the incest situation... not to start that up... but, it seems to be following the same pattern. maybe I'm just jaded by the time differences.

Reactions: Grelk

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
oh, god... you just reminded of of the incest situation... not to start that up... but, it seems to be following the same pattern. maybe I'm just jaded by the time differences.
Not sure what you're referring to but incest isn't going to happen period and to be honest Cedy is starting to get on my nerves lately. The ShaunaxJamie content has been built up for a while and it's obvious BD is testing the waters to see if there's enough interest to make an optional route where they have fun with each other outside of MC's involvement.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes