Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
oh i've downloaded update-only and it ends where the last update ended. Looks like i need to download entire thing.
I used the update and it worked for me.
I did have to remove the old mod though i had used as that made the game end at the talk with Willabelle first.

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Nothing much. There are just a lot of forum Karens here. When he started he did smaller updates that were turned out quicker. People complained. So he started doing a lot bigger updates that were of course less frequent. People complained. He's recently gone back to doing shorter more frequent updates. People will complain.
Play the game. It's worth it.
No on complained about the small frequent updates, because he actually delivered and engaged with his community, going missing and posting excuse after excuse and sob story after sob story for 2 full years, that's what people complained about. And he's back doing the same thing now, delay after delay into excuse, into a tiny little update.

Yes, The real community AKA, Those that actually have skin in the game! Those that complain when things don't go right but don't post 1 complaint and then 10 more putting down or bullying those that don't agree with them.
Yes I support the game, I complain when things don't go right. I congratulate when they go well. What I don't do is sit on a FREE site and constantly complain about a game that I play for FREE and attempt to chastise people that don't agree with my rants.
If I don't like a game or a Dev, I ignore it. I don't waste my time on that games page trying to convince people that I know better than them and they MUST agree with me. I usually ignore those people as well but every once in a while I'll throw in a rebuttal just to watch there heads explode..
Bootlickers out in force for the 100 render update that was supposed to be out a couple weeks ago, oh well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Not sure what you're referring to but incest isn't going to happen period and to be honest Cedy is starting to get on my nerves lately. The ShaunaxJamie content has been built up for a while and it's obvious BD is testing the waters to see if there's enough interest to make an optional route where they have fun with each other outside of MC's involvement.
referring to its wish washy past.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If 'OK Karen' is the best they can do then they have nothing to contribute other than unwanted notifications which, by putting them on ignore, I won't get
They followed up with bye Karen... Only 20 some odd comments and those are a tenth of them, I followed suit and they're now no 2 on my list.

Reactions: Nurikabe

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
No on complained about the small frequent updates, because he actually delivered and engaged with his community, going missing and posting excuse after excuse and sob story after sob story for 2 full years, that's what people complained about. And he's back doing the same thing now, delay after delay into excuse, into a tiny little update.

Bootlickers out in force for the 100 render update that was supposed to be out a couple weeks ago, oh well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Except it's been less than 2 weeks since the last update and it's nearly a 300 render update? While his 52/52 obviously isn't going to happen, he is more than on pace to release the 5200 renders in those 52 weeks. So that's something ig.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WVM-S2-CH1-EP10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So we've cucked the Cuckqueen in terms of pregnancy for now... Looks like it's time to add Pregnancy tag to the game then.

Also, jesus fucking christ girls, LET THE DUDE SLEEP FOR MORE THAN 2 hours!!! Not to mention, finally get to Florida to find out CuntJax is running his mouth again. Considering he is about to be paying child support when his girl friend shows up with our bastard, he'll be thinking twice.

Welp, see you all again in a month+ for the next update.

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
finally getting to the pregnancies this is going to be fun fun fun :love:(y):coffee::cool: now if you just add it to where we can romance/bang both moms and sister that would be the Cherry on Top of everything . i think that is what you have in mind later on down the line or at least it is my hope that is what you will add later on . either way still liking this and look forward to more

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
So it begins. They address strap-ons between Shauna and Jamie (even with trans shauna). Wonder how long until we get trans Shauna on Jamie. They're kissing, and there's also game variables for 'shaunapenisplay'. I don't think you'll ever see shauna penetrating jamie, but it wouldn't surprise me if jamie started doing things to shauna.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes