Maevos

May 4, 2019
I always forget Shauna had the trans option in the beginning. Don't fuck up my Shauna with a dick. ;)
Did I read up in that mess that Penny is also trans?
I think you also get to choose Penny's gender. To be honest it makes more sense for me if Shauna is trans since her body dysmorphia fits in well with that kind of narrative.

But that also means she'll never be pregnant.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think you also get to choose Penny's gender. To be honest it makes more sense for me if Shauna is trans since her body dysmorphia fits in well with that kind of narrative.

But that also means she'll never be pregnant.
If Shauna is trans then Penny is trans too, there's no choice for Penny. Penny's story makes no sense if both her and Shauna are cis though, and you're right that Shauna's makes a lot less sense if she's cis.

Cis gender Shauna does have a pregnancy path that opened up the update before last though.

Reactions: Ilhares

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2C1E10] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: - Approx. 930MB

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Android port is now updated to EP10.

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
So close yet so far...

I wonder if Braindrop intends to make this an actual option in the future or just intends to keep teasing.
I have been wanting this type of scene between these three since they started. I hope BD will give the option for those that want it. Although, I doubt it would actually be Shauna's dick if they do, since on the trans route they also discuss a strap on.

I also really liked this scene, until they swapped and Shauna cummed in her own hands. I thought it it would throw back to their first threesome when she cummed on Jamie and was apologetic and upset, but this time everyone was okay with it and liked it, showing their growth in the relationship they share. MC even says "She would have cummed on Jamie." I feel like he keeps teasing and pushing this forward, then takes two steps back, repeat. Or has no intention of every adding it.

I wish I knew his intensions with their relationship so I could make a decision on if I'll continue to come back or not.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Finished the update, and the messages from Alexis was interesting, it seems that he changed the storyline with her a bit, I guess in order to get ready for the supposed remake of the earlier days he said he was going to do forever ago. Anyways, I enjoyed the update for the most part, that ending was wholesome, and the stuff on the private jet in general I enjoyed... but man some of the faces still kill me, I much preferred how some of the girls looked before. (Some of them still look really good though)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Nothing much. There are just a lot of forum Karens here. When he started he did smaller updates that were turned out quicker. People complained. So he started doing a lot bigger updates that were of course less frequent. People complained. He's recently gone back to doing shorter more frequent updates. People will complain.
Play the game. It's worth it.
Karens already getting their little snowflake feelings hurt, becareful of them they jerk off to this comment section and want things up their nebbed asses without lube. best to just leave them in the own minds the game is already living rent free there and its a tiny place

Reactions: fishbulb123

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Just played the update and while I enjoyed it I just wish it had played a bit longer until after we told the girls about Rachel. I wanted to see how Jamie would have taken it.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
You can join his patreon for as little as $1 and get access to his Discord. Where he is very active. I think it is worth a dollar to interact with the "real" WVM community. You can always cancel your membership after that but I don't think you will. I've been playing sinse early 2021 and know the real reason for the hiatus but won't get into it here. Play the game and check out the community, You won't be sorry...
This just sounds like some unconfirmable "insider information" that cults love to use to hook people. Remember, BD gave numerous reasons and explanations (cited by a user, but pulled from BD's own posts, many of which have been deleted to remove evidence) himself from the end of 2021 throughout the entirety of 2022. If the "real" reason doesn't match up with any of those, you're essentially saying he lied to everyone.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
They followed up with bye Karen... Only 20 some odd comments and those are a tenth of them, I followed suit and they're now no 2 on my list.
Indeed, and it's totally annoying going through pages of these comments! These haters just like to ruin the funs of those willing to wait and be happy!

Why can't they just leave BD and this thread alone? This is the problem nowadays, they just want to rant out their frustration of not having instant gratification and no patience at all.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes