EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So close yet so far...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if Braindrop intends to make this an actual option in the future or just intends to keep teasing.
I have been wanting this type of scene between these three since they started. I hope BD will give the option for those that want it. Although, I doubt it would actually be Shauna's dick if they do, since on the trans route they also discuss a strap on.

I also really liked this scene, until they swapped and Shauna cummed in her own hands. I thought it it would throw back to their first threesome when she cummed on Jamie and was apologetic and upset, but this time everyone was okay with it and liked it, showing their growth in the relationship they share. MC even says "She would have cummed on Jamie." I feel like he keeps teasing and pushing this forward, then takes two steps back, repeat. Or has no intention of every adding it.

I wish I knew his intensions with their relationship so I could make a decision on if I'll continue to come back or not.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Finished the update, and the messages from Alexis was interesting, it seems that he changed the storyline with her a bit, I guess in order to get ready for the supposed remake of the earlier days he said he was going to do forever ago. Anyways, I enjoyed the update for the most part, that ending was wholesome, and the stuff on the private jet in general I enjoyed... but man some of the faces still kill me, I much preferred how some of the girls looked before. (Some of them still look really good though)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Nothing much. There are just a lot of forum Karens here. When he started he did smaller updates that were turned out quicker. People complained. So he started doing a lot bigger updates that were of course less frequent. People complained. He's recently gone back to doing shorter more frequent updates. People will complain.
Play the game. It's worth it.
Karens already getting their little snowflake feelings hurt, becareful of them they jerk off to this comment section and want things up their nebbed asses without lube. best to just leave them in the own minds the game is already living rent free there and its a tiny place

Reactions: fishbulb123

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Just played the update and while I enjoyed it I just wish it had played a bit longer until after we told the girls about Rachel. I wanted to see how Jamie would have taken it.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
You can join his patreon for as little as $1 and get access to his Discord. Where he is very active. I think it is worth a dollar to interact with the "real" WVM community. You can always cancel your membership after that but I don't think you will. I've been playing sinse early 2021 and know the real reason for the hiatus but won't get into it here. Play the game and check out the community, You won't be sorry...
This just sounds like some unconfirmable "insider information" that cults love to use to hook people. Remember, BD gave numerous reasons and explanations (cited by a user, but pulled from BD's own posts, many of which have been deleted to remove evidence) himself from the end of 2021 throughout the entirety of 2022. If the "real" reason doesn't match up with any of those, you're essentially saying he lied to everyone.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
They followed up with bye Karen... Only 20 some odd comments and those are a tenth of them, I followed suit and they're now no 2 on my list.
Indeed, and it's totally annoying going through pages of these comments! These haters just like to ruin the funs of those willing to wait and be happy!

Why can't they just leave BD and this thread alone? This is the problem nowadays, they just want to rant out their frustration of not having instant gratification and no patience at all.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
This just sounds like some unconfirmable "insider information" that cults love to use to hook people. Remember, BD gave numerous reasons and explanations (cited by a user, but pulled from BD's own posts, many of which have been deleted to remove evidence) himself from the end of 2021 throughout the entirety of 2022. If the "real" reason doesn't match up with any of those, you're essentially saying he lied to everyone.
The things that BD was going through and suffering from and what he did to get over it has been posted on Patreon and widely discussed on Discord. No cults, No "insider information", Just knowledge from reading and participating in those discussions. As for lying, I would say denying and diverting away from something that many would be embarrassed to admit. Now I've said all that I'm going to on this matter and will not argue with someone that would deny that the sky is blue if BD or someone that supports him said it was.
Bonum diem habeas

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
The Monthly update does it comes in beginning of each month or end of each Month or is it random
Generally at the end of the month, this one was just sooner because he liked where the ending point was. In reality BD should've split this update into 2, one being posted last Friday and the other one (being the monthly) posted this upcoming Friday, but he chose to just put the monthly out now instead of splitting the release...because he hates his body ig

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
The things that BD was going through and suffering from and what he did to get over it has been posted on Patreon and widely discussed on Discord. No cults, No "insider information", Just knowledge from reading and participating in those discussions. As for lying, I would say denying and diverting away from something that many would be embarrassed to admit. Now I've said all that I'm going to on this matter and will not argue with someone that would deny that the sky is blue if BD or someone that supports him said it was.
Bonum diem habeas
But you didn't say anything really, you also act like people here aren't in his discord and that most if not all of the shit said there by him doesn't make its way onto here..
Also, fun fact people are born every day but you aren't talking to any of them, you were better off just not saying anything.
Also, there was a time were he had the benefit of the doubt and he repaid that with false truth that was and is documented, and in so doing that no longer does he receive it.

See you later!

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
But you didn't say anything really, you also act like people here aren't in his discord and that most if not all of the shit said there by him doesn't make its way onto here..
This right here. Many of the F95 posters are/were BD patrons, so your sooper sekrit Discord and Patreon info was already taken into consideration over the duration of this thread. Several users were banned for asking questions on those platforms, and BD erased his own comments (and those of "Mac"). There still remain some silent minimal pledge patrons who share the info here as it appears there.

Reactions: aragh

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fortunately, she is hot!

Man, who knew muting one guy would make this thread nearly tolerable!?

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Anyone got a save with all the girls unlocked including Sky and trans shauna?
You can do it easily yourself if you can't find one.

When in game, go into the preferences, Skip unseen text, back into game and right click skip, it will jump to the next decision. Do that picking the girls and options you want along the way. When you're done, turn off skip unseen text, save, and you are done.

If you go too far and end up back at the main screen (finished up to current content), just go into Load, tab "A", load the most recent one in and then Progress through to the end of current content. Can even just tap CTRL to skip over it at your own decided pace.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tomás Turbando
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes