underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
finally getting to the pregnancies this is going to be fun fun fun :love:(y):coffee::cool: now if you just add it to where we can romance/bang both moms and sister that would be the Cherry on Top of everything . i think that is what you have in mind later on down the line or at least it is my hope that is what you will add later on . either way still liking this and look forward to more

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
So it begins. They address strap-ons between Shauna and Jamie (even with trans shauna). Wonder how long until we get trans Shauna on Jamie. They're kissing, and there's also game variables for 'shaunapenisplay'. I don't think you'll ever see shauna penetrating jamie, but it wouldn't surprise me if jamie started doing things to shauna.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
t
Shauna need to bang Jamie and that hot blonde girl. Would be nice if Shauna gave a pill to the MC so he can't use his penis anymore and then she takes all girls for herself.
that could be one ending possible, like she was waiting for the mc to loosen the girls and then she swoops in for the take, but what should the play be for non-trans playthrough?

Apr 30, 2023
To be quite honest, it no longer matters if he does or not. His last update literally said it would be released that night and that was over two days ago now.
so we should expect not to get a new update anytime soon right??? since he has not anounced anything we probably not going to get any update this week as well

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
I just started the game. What did I miss about the dev? Don't want to continue it if it's not worth it.
The 1st 5 or so days are supposed to be reworked to spread out events & add new stuff to the story but the dev hasn't released it for like 2 years. Meanwhile the dev keeps pushing forward on the story which occasionally doesn't make sense because it references stuff from the nonexistent rework.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I always forget Shauna had the trans option in the beginning. Don't fuck up my Shauna with a dick. ;)
Did I read up in that mess that Penny is also trans?

3.70 star(s) 637 Votes