kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
t
Shauna need to bang Jamie and that hot blonde girl. Would be nice if Shauna gave a pill to the MC so he can't use his penis anymore and then she takes all girls for herself.
that could be one ending possible, like she was waiting for the mc to loosen the girls and then she swoops in for the take, but what should the play be for non-trans playthrough?

Apr 30, 2023
To be quite honest, it no longer matters if he does or not. His last update literally said it would be released that night and that was over two days ago now.
so we should expect not to get a new update anytime soon right??? since he has not anounced anything we probably not going to get any update this week as well

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
I just started the game. What did I miss about the dev? Don't want to continue it if it's not worth it.
The 1st 5 or so days are supposed to be reworked to spread out events & add new stuff to the story but the dev hasn't released it for like 2 years. Meanwhile the dev keeps pushing forward on the story which occasionally doesn't make sense because it references stuff from the nonexistent rework.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I always forget Shauna had the trans option in the beginning. Don't fuck up my Shauna with a dick. ;)
Did I read up in that mess that Penny is also trans?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I always forget Shauna had the trans option in the beginning. Don't fuck up my Shauna with a dick. ;)
Did I read up in that mess that Penny is also trans?
I think you also get to choose Penny's gender. To be honest it makes more sense for me if Shauna is trans since her body dysmorphia fits in well with that kind of narrative.

But that also means she'll never be pregnant.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think you also get to choose Penny's gender. To be honest it makes more sense for me if Shauna is trans since her body dysmorphia fits in well with that kind of narrative.

But that also means she'll never be pregnant.
If Shauna is trans then Penny is trans too, there's no choice for Penny. Penny's story makes no sense if both her and Shauna are cis though, and you're right that Shauna's makes a lot less sense if she's cis.

Cis gender Shauna does have a pregnancy path that opened up the update before last though.

Reactions: Ilhares

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2C1E10] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: - Approx. 930MB

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Android port is now updated to EP10.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes