GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I wanted to replay that she's not his mother anyway so there no foul of him thinking of her like that her model looks perfect milf so I don't know why ur angry ?
and also I loved her personality Caring Loving Warm She Deserve Romance Route
true she does deserve it but azel has adopted the mc and patron still considers adoptive family as incest so that wont happen till the game is complete and or someone makes a mod for it

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
true she does deserve it but azel has adopted the mc and patron still considers adoptive family as incest so that wont happen till the game is complete and or someone makes a mod for it
Y'all acting like BD didn't make the conscious choice to not make her his adopted landlady instead. I get he had his reasons but it's not like there wasn't a way around this.

Reactions: mofonistik

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Y'all acting like BD didn't make the conscious choice to not make her his adopted landlady instead. I get he had his reasons but it's not like there wasn't a way around this.
i know first hand what patron would do when it comes to family and adoptive family having sex years ago i had made a game where the mc had sex with his adoptive sister and it was banned and so was i

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
This response is not directly aimed at the poster, but to everyone who keeps bringing up modding for an incest route. I keep seeing this line about making a mod for it. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A MOD FOR THIS!!! You can mod it all you want but someone would need to create all the renders and animations to make it even feasible as they don't exist in the game, nor will they, as per the developer. It is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. PLEASE LET IT GO!

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
1 jamie and shauna plane scene
2 rainbow and mc intro
3 daliah intro
4 rachel preg confirmation and after celebration on yacht
5 hannah and eden tape
6 rachel new client(maybe some new addition) for mc
7 dates with his girls (improvement for some)
maybe all will be covered on yacht and florida trip

Add If i miss any i want to know

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
if i choose a path with all girls, did i miss others scenes with main LIs or not ? For example, Jamie could get a positive pregnancy test if i played differently ?

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Does anyone have a save from the last update? i formatted my PC and i lost all my save.
Just go into the preferences, select skip for unseen. Right click on "Skip" in the game, and you fast forward to the next choice. You should get auto saves for each choice, so if you blast by and end up at the end of the game, just load, go to A tab, and load the newest one, then work toward the end of current content again. That way you get the girls you want.

bearhug

Dec 24, 2018
Just go into the preferences, select skip for unseen. Right click on "Skip" in the game, and you fast forward to the next choice. You should get auto saves for each choice, so if you blast by and end up at the end of the game, just load, go to A tab, and load the newest one, then work toward the end of current content again. That way you get the girls you want.
oh thanks i might as well do that.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
After the "week one" thing where we played for 9 days and then randomly jumped to 32 I got so confused, 4 people mentioned that we never even heard of and going to florida? I havent even made it that far into this and I have a headache trying to figure stuff out, Feels like my ADHD is on a rollercoaster

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes