Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is this complete or is there more to come?
At about 6 to 10 hours of in-game time worth of play per update, sometimes having one full day of the game take 3 or 4 updates to cover... there's probably another 5 years of development left, if it ever gets completed.

So, no. It's not complete.

reddmann23

Jun 26, 2022
At about 6 to 10 hours of in-game time worth of play per update, sometimes having one full day of the game take 3 or 4 updates to cover... there's probably another 5 years of development left, if it ever gets completed.

So, no. It's not complete.
:cry:

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
What the fuck does that even mean? When did holding one accountable start being associated with hate?
Don't even know how to address the "blessed benefit" thing.
And that's super gas lightly no one here dislikes the game though many disagree with aspects of it, be them development issues to in-game content.

Did you not say this? Sounds like to me you think your ultra mega super privy View attachment 2784958 ....
What it means is I was there during the actual discussions when BD finally came clean about what he was going through. I'm not going off of second hand information like some others are. I see many others that start off with "I heard X" or "so and so said Y". I don't condone the lie's and half truths but I understand the reasoning behind them. I think that a lot of the things he said at the time, He truly believed he could do. He was lieing to himself more than anyone.
As for the "blessed benefit", I may have been a little harsh in my wording. I just meant that no ones trust has any more or less meaning than any others.
Holding someone accountable is a good thing, Returning every time they say or do anything just to bring up something that happened months or years ago is plain bullying. EVERYONE has done something in there past that offended someone else. Thats on them, Never letting them learn from it or move on is not.
I never said I was privy to anything super secret. What I said was that I know things that are not my place to discuss but that anyone with a search and a little effort can find for themselves.
I don't "gaslight". I say what I think and give my opinion. I don't say things to intentionally hurt others. If someones over sensitive feelings are hurt, That's on them. Don't just tell me that I am wrong, If you have a different opinion, Say it. We can talk about them and both walk away with a better understanding.
I hope this helps to explain my thinking and intent. If not, Just ask. I'm too old to pussyfoot around someones "feelings" and have a bad habit of responding in kind. Come at me hard, I will respond hard. Ask a simple question, I will do my best to give a simple answer.

• Angry
Reactions: JGoat and Dankmemer

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Theres already 1-3 days (real time) worth of game play dependent on how fast you read. I think you will be satisfied with it and if you wait for the monthly updates (usually 4-5 betas) You'll get about 1- 2 hrs of game play each. I can't wait and play each update when it's released and usually get about 30min average per update.

Reactions: armion82

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
What it means is I was there during the actual discussions when BD finally came clean about what he was going through. I'm not going off of second hand information like some others are. I see many others that start off with "I heard X" or "so and so said Y". I don't condone the lie's and half truths but I understand the reasoning behind them. I think that a lot of the things he said at the time, He truly believed he could do. He was lieing to himself more than anyone.
As for the "blessed benefit", I may have been a little harsh in my wording. I just meant that no ones trust has any more or less meaning than any others.
Holding someone accountable is a good thing, Returning every time they say or do anything just to bring up something that happened months or years ago is plain bullying. EVERYONE has done something in there past that offended someone else. Thats on them, Never letting them learn from it or move on is not.
I never said I was privy to anything super secret. What I said was that I know things that are not my place to discuss but that anyone with a search and a little effort can find for themselves.
I don't "gaslight". I say what I think and give my opinion. I don't say things to intentionally hurt others. If someones over sensitive feelings are hurt, That's on them. Don't just tell me that I am wrong, If you have a different opinion, Say it. We can talk about them and both walk away with a better understanding.
I hope this helps to explain my thinking and intent. If not, Just ask. I'm too old to pussyfoot around someones "feelings" and have a bad habit of responding in kind. Come at me hard, I will respond hard. Ask a simple question, I will do my best to give a simple answer.
nah bro tldr, Let's put this issue to bed you started following this in 2021 there are people myself included, who have been here 2 whole ass years before you.
Bd has done a complete 900-degree turn whether you like him or not is irrelevant to everyone, you seem to have a need to defend him that's your issue and idgaf.
I responded to your asinine comments about the real reason why this project tanked for 2 years which, you seem to be oh so cryptically continuously referencing yet avoiding.....
Stop and get some help guy white knighting is not only bad for your health it makes you look stupid especially when you're making it up as you go along, BD ain't tell you shit about shit in no 1$ discord.

Last edited:

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
MC got a date planned with Natans mom. He promised to go to the swim meet, and He had a meeting with 4t, bea, tia, rain and some others. Didn't he promise to go to Kiyana's when her wife is back too?
thanx brother updated, but i think we will get these maybe next year cause the florida arc is not even started yet

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I must say, that this update was really good, and the event with rachael was really wholesome, i know that the girls know that she and the mc are a thing, but if i'm not mistaken, azel still don't know about and rachael was scary to tell her about it...
On a side note, damn, those tits will grow even bigger...

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Ya know.... If that person, after 2 years, still can´t be honest, he doesn´t deserve ANY form of forgiveness.... He actively stole thousands of Dollars from not only me, but a whole lot of other people without giving ANYTHING in return. He could have paused the pledges during that time. He could have put WVM on Hold, instead he happily took all the money he could get. A person like that deserves to be exposed as the scammer he truly is

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Ya know.... If that person, after 2 years, still can´t be honest, he doesn´t deserve ANY form of forgiveness.... He actively stole thousands of Dollars from not only me, but a whole lot of other people without giving ANYTHING in return. He could have paused the pledges during that time. He could have put WVM on Hold, instead he happily took all the money he could get. A person like that deserves to be exposed as the scammer he truly is
I'm dropping this whole thing because others are resorting to name calling and insults instead of actual conversation.
I'll just say to this that I think during that time pledges were paused more than they were not. I'm not sure on the actual number. It may not have been enough for your liking but it was done. As for stealing you money, One click on the unpledge button would have stopped it. That was your choice. I personally look at it as supporting someone not purchasing a product. If I want to buy something, I go to a store, Decide if its worth it and buy it. If I chose to support someone I do it with no expectations.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Started playing this game after quite awhile and have to say it's pretty good. The animations could use an update being more fluid and more than a 2 image loop. Other angles would be good to or being able to switch the camera view like other games I've played on here. Sound effects during the sex scenes would be great. Would make the game more immersive. Kind of sad it takes a mod to have music added to the game. I know not everyone likes music but it does help during certain scenes in games.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
With the whole Shauna fucking Jamie route. I suggest doing a option to that as well like the whole kissing choice.

Kissing during sex fine, Touching, Rubbing, Swapping spunk all that is fine.
once a penis is involved fake or real things are a bit iffy for some
So i would like a choice into the whole strap-on option instead of having to change my choice of them kissing.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes