RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Also make Azel romancable. He teases us with her alot in early portions of the game and it ain't right.
Tell us you haven't been paying attention to the thread without telling us you haven't been paying attention to the thread.

Was there anything added for Rain yet? Or was she just a character that was probably banging Bailey before we met her, then she was forgot about? I haven't played this in quite a long time.
I haven't seen the latest "weekly" updates, but the previous compilation of smaller betas included some Rainn content. It wasn't explicit, but she's shown to be unconventional when it comes to nudity and friendships. There's also some more detail given regarding the Bailey/Rainn status quo.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Tell us you haven't been paying attention to the thread without telling us you haven't been paying attention to the thread.

I haven't seen the latest "weekly" updates, but the previous compilation of smaller betas included some Rainn content. It wasn't explicit, but she's shown to be unconventional when it comes to nudity and friendships. There's also some more detail given regarding the Bailey/Rainn status quo.
Lol well i haven't been paying attention to the thread i guess. i played this game back a year ago i think and i just recently reuploaded it and going through it from the begining

• Angry
Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Feel free to spoil me if you would be so kind. What is the status quo? Are or were they banging? Is there actual content with Rain sexually for the MC?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
was the 7/19 update actually new content if i've already played the beta releases
If you played the S2-C1-E10-B2 beta release, I can say that the next steps in the story are breakfast with the girls (not much happening there), at the airport (some dialogue happening there), the airplane ride to Florida (with a mile high club scene), and arriving at the hotel room. If you made a full choice earlier on, there will be a "small" but welcome surprise message arriving at the hotel room door at the end (and this is where the current release's content ends).

So, yes, there's new content waiting for you in the S2-C1-E10 (full non-beta) release, even if you've played each beta release in between.

idiotamerican

Aug 18, 2018
If you played the S2-C1-E10-B2 beta release, I can say that the next steps in the story are breakfast with the girls (not much happening there), at the airport (some dialogue happening there), the airplane ride to Florida (with a mile high club scene), and arriving at the hotel room. If you made a full choice earlier on, there will be a "small" but welcome surprise message arriving at the hotel room door at the end (and this is where the current release's content ends).

So, yes, there's new content waiting for you in the S2-C1-E10 (full non-beta) release, even if you've played each beta release in between.
thanks. not sure the "update only" link is working. guess i'll try it again

edit: update only is definitely not providing new content

Last edited:

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Sry but can anyone say where this damn bitch called Armani is, the MC react at he know that fakking arrogant cow? With her hated altitude against him! After the update first meeting with Harp at practice before the game, it´s the first time I ever see that cow, and she/ it make no good first impression to me.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Sry but can anyone say where this damn bitch called Armani is, the MC react at he know that fakking arrogant cow? With her hated altitude against him! After the update first meeting with Harp at practice before the game, it´s the first time I ever see that cow, and she/ it make no good first impression to me.
you will meet her at swim meet arc(way into the future). she is coach(swim) maybe

Apr 30, 2023
who is armani???there are so many girls in this game that i can't say i remember her

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
who is armani???there are so many girls in this game that i can't say i remember her
She's the swim team's coach. She's one of the previously non-existent characters that presumably will be in the S1 rework, but S2 treats her as a known presence. screenshot0001.png
We first see her immediately after passing Stacy in the hall with "Unknown Girl" in the blue pants, which is after leaving Veronica's classroom where Zoe was sleeping.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
She's the swim team's coach. She's one of the previously non-existent characters that presumably will be in the S1 rework, but S2 treats her as a known presence. View attachment 2793089
We first see her immediately after passing Stacy in the hall with "Unknown Girl" in the blue pants, which is after leaving Veronica's classroom where Zoe was sleeping.
My first impression is that she's designed to be a Cedar replacer. Same green eyes, same lips, Willow-like bitchy attitude.

Reactions: Nurikabe
May 24, 2020
Hello guys, I stopped at Day 1-7 v0.7.6 and the story interested me. Especially the aspiring pro basketball player part.

Has it progressed well or is it dead? Without spoiling too much, if it possible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.70 star(s) 637 Votes