ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well, firstly - half of the population of the city will soon have children ;), secondly - MC is not Wembanyama ofcourse, which me and all the other NBA fans are talking about now, but the game presents him as a phenom, so everyone treet him in a special way, LeBron and Wembanyama were also treated like that even before NBA, only without a harem, and most likely the school has more funding and attention on it thanks to him
Yeah i guess your right and makes sense to a certain degree.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well, firstly - half of the population of the city will soon have children ;), secondly - MC is not Wembanyama ofcourse, which me and all the other NBA fans are talking about now, but the game presents him as a phenom, so everyone treet him in a special way, LeBron and Wembanyama were also treated like that even before NBA, only without a harem, and most likely the school has more funding and attention on it thanks to him
The MC is actually known as: WhamBamThankYouMaam!

It's what he prefers to be called off court. ;)

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
LoL i know i'm throwing a lot out there but here's another thing that bothers me. I know MC is a superstar at a crap school so they are giving him a lot of credit but after that Charity bowling event it seems they going over board saying that he's helped so many people and they going to set him up a team? First off who exactly has he helped? He's been there what little over a week and i can only think of maybe 2 or 3 people he might have helped but not in any major kind of way. This just doesn't make sense. Now he's getting his own team for what i have no idea and being showered with so much praise for helping people in again WHO has he helped to get so much praise?
He does fundraising for a undefined 'charity'. They do all the helping people and he is going to fuck all the rich donors to bring in more money. That seems to be the idea to me at least.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Zoe is hott and all but her rejecting MC about being his GF 3rd or 4th time i wish we could tell her to fuck off.

Reactions: EJW

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
i wish we could tell her to fuck off.
Yeah, I find it a little annoying that once you sleep with a girl, you're stuck with them it seems. Some of the girls you talk to once and you have to decide whether you want to be with them for eternity.

Elizabeth is the only one you can break up with. Which I am grateful for, her mood swings are too much for me.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah, I find it a little annoying that once you sleep with a girl, you're stuck with them it seems. Some of the girls you talk to once and you have to decide whether you want to be with them for eternity.

Elizabeth is the only one you can break up with. Which I am grateful for, her mood swings are too much for me.
I like most all the girls. I'm at the Tia seen where Jamie watches and got to say i'm not a fan of that seen so i went back and rejected Tia. Not a fan of Cuckqueen Jamie i like the normal sweet Jamie.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't think Skye her self actually says she claims to be male but it is mentioned to MC before she shows up to tryouts to be on team. And the Shauna thing i went female version of her as well i'm not into that trans stuff. And Zoe i love her to dealth and i understand 2 maybe 3 times rejecting MC because of that but when we hit 4 or more times i would have given up. MC got plenty of pussy to have fun with.
I like the chase. I enjoy the girls that don't give it up so easily. Or the "problem girls" who have shit going on and need some extra attention and time. So, Zoe perfectly fits into that frame. Rainn and Kimmy do, as well. But I am not into Kimmy so much. Rainn, on the other hand, is a definite yes. Willow/Cedar was before the big reveal of who she was. Although I had a feeling that she was related. Willabelle is also in that group where it will take some time for them to connect deeper. I am looking forward to that. Maybe one of the Rainbow Girls if there is an interesting story that goes with her. But Shauna will always be my number one.

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
The update was a week ago and he is yet to post anything on Patreon. I understand that the next beta is still a few weeks/months out, but it would be nice if he said something.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I like the chase. I enjoy the girls that don't give it up so easily. Or the "problem girls" who have shit going on and need some extra attention and time. So, Zoe perfectly fits into that frame. Rainn and Kimmy do, as well. But I am not into Kimmy so much. Rainn, on the other hand, is a definite yes. Willow/Cedar was before the big reveal of who she was. Although I had a feeling that she was related. Willabelle is also in that group where it will take some time for them to connect deeper. I am looking forward to that. Maybe one of the Rainbow Girls if there is an interesting story that goes with her. But Shauna will always be my number one.
Yeah Shauna is my Fav between her and Jamie, don't get me wrong i love Jamie to dealth but Shauna and MC has way more history than Jamie and MC they have only been dating for only 2 months and i'm not into that cuckqueen stuff Jamies got going on although i think you can bypass the worst part of that cuckqueen stuff by rejecting Tia not 100% on that yet gotta get to end of content to find out.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
Something doesnt add up. In this Playtrough i didnt had Sex with Alexis but i get still this
I think it's BD not having things together yet with the rework coming....whenever it's coming. The MC has also never mentioned Alexis to Jamie, apparently the rework will have us talk about the cheating pre Jamie's okay. I guess the default for now is that we did have sex with her, seeing as it also asks if we came in her or not.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I think it's BD not having things together yet with the rework coming....whenever it's coming. The MC has also never mentioned Alexis to Jamie, apparently the rework will have us talk about the cheating pre Jamie's okay. I guess the default for now is that we did have sex with her, seeing as it also asks if we came in her or not.
If we ever get a Rework xD

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes