Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Millie needs to experience the joys of polygamy!!
Get this woman the '43' treatment!!!
And let Jamie plan the whole thing..... I know she wants her Ma to be happy too!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Digitool

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
My first impression is that she's designed to be a Cedar replacer. Same green eyes, same lips, Willow-like bitchy attitude.
I think she's an improvement over the design trend for most of the models used. That muted disdain is more interesting than the botox duck lips we've been getting.

Going with your train of thought though, if she's the Cedar replacement, is "Unknown Girl" the Wendy replacement? There's a definite resemblance.
screenshot0002.png

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
She's the swim team's coach. She's one of the previously non-existent characters that presumably will be in the S1 rework, but S2 treats her as a known presence. View attachment 2793089
We first see her immediately after passing Stacy in the hall with "Unknown Girl" in the blue pants, which is after leaving Veronica's classroom where Zoe was sleeping.
Mmmm.... The agression!!... The normal lips!!!.... When is her turn to climb pole 43???
She definitely needs some Moncree cock...
Probably mad cause she gets zero attention
Could be the first 'Angry fuck' in the game!!

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Wow this thing has come a long way, first time revisiting it in years.
A character gallery/glossary would definitely be welcomed.

Despite the amount of characters the dialogue and pacing feels pretty natural. Usually this approach leaves people frustrated whenever a character they don't necessarily care for is the current focus, but I don't get that feeling at all so far, hopefully it stays that way.

With this style you can pretty much generate endless 'content' but I'm curious what the ultimate end goal or finale will entail.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
A character gallery/glossary would definitely be welcomed.
There are a couple of out-of-game collections for that. On the first post of this thread, we've got the old character sheets and the birthday renders: wvmchars.png
Newer character sheets are being made, but so far only a couple of those have been posted here.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
:FacePalm: Whoever we think Skye is BD has already failed with Skye story very much, sex with her happened too quickly, we wanted Harper for so long, and it was all gradual and amazing, with Jasmine everything is also going as it should and it's great, with Natalie also, girls like Anna and Rachel don't need it for example, sex with them right away didn't ruined anything and they remained great characters, but with Skye BD has already ruined everything, i hope he won't ruin it with Millie and Lauren, judging by the comments that I read after that update, many agree with this, and he make her asexual also :FacePalm: , let's see what happens with her next, but I'm definitely not as interested in her as I used to be.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
While on topic it doesn't make sense that Shauna to have the boobs that she has if she's a trans. Wouldn't it make sense that she would be flat chested? From what i gather her family is not that well off and would not be able to pay for a transition change.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
LoL i know i'm throwing a lot out there but here's another thing that bothers me. I know MC is a superstar at a crap school so they are giving him a lot of credit but after that Charity bowling event it seems they going over board saying that he's helped so many people and they going to set him up a team? First off who exactly has he helped? He's been there what little over a week and i can only think of maybe 2 or 3 people he might have helped but not in any major kind of way. This just doesn't make sense. Now he's getting his own team for what i have no idea and being showered with so much praise for helping people in again WHO has he helped to get so much praise?

Reactions: Secretuser69

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
LoL i know i'm throwing a lot out there but here's another thing that bothers me. I know MC is a superstar at a crap school so they are giving him a lot of credit but after that Charity bowling event it seems they going over board saying that he's helped so many people and they going to set him up a team? First off who exactly has he helped? He's been there what little over a week and i can only think of maybe 2 or 3 people he might have helped but not in any major kind of way. This just doesn't make sense. Now he's getting his own team for what i have no idea and being showered with so much praise for helping people in again WHO has he helped to get so much praise?
Well, firstly - half of the population of the city will soon have children ;), secondly - MC is not Wembanyama ofcourse, which me and all the other NBA fans are talking about now, but the game presents him as a phenom, so everyone treet him in a special way, LeBron and Wembanyama were also treated like that even before NBA, only without a harem, and most likely the school has more funding and attention on it thanks to him

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well, firstly - half of the population of the city will soon have children ;), secondly - MC is not Wembanyama ofcourse, which me and all the other NBA fans are talking about now, but the game presents him as a phenom, so everyone treet him in a special way, LeBron and Wembanyama were also treated like that even before NBA, only without a harem, and most likely the school has more funding and attention on it thanks to him
Yeah i guess your right and makes sense to a certain degree.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The MC is actually known as: WhamBamThankYouMaam!

It's what he prefers to be called off court. ;)

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
He does fundraising for a undefined 'charity'. They do all the helping people and he is going to fuck all the rich donors to bring in more money. That seems to be the idea to me at least.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes